How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to ON/OFF your status and reply to others status

logo9_23_83516.png.3499b705126af925f16a249f23ac9a99.pngHello friends! Here I am today coming up with this new topic.

I found this feature less used in this forum, only few were using this feature. I try to know the reason why all this is happening and later at the end of the day I come to realized that many of us are not aware of this feature. I make research  I didn't find any topic trying to discuss about this in this forum. With all This reasons it gives me more strength to proceed by lby creating this topic. Here is a very few steps to follow for both the new members and old members that are not familiar with it.

1. Go to your profile

2. Select account settings

3. Edit profile

4. You will see the edit profile settings click on it.

5. On the status and write some about yourself.

6. Below that you will find a box were if you wish to include your BTC and ETH address. But it can be a risk due to scammers I don't advice including it.

7. Finally you save it and come back to your profile to see the amazing feature.

2-tokens.jpg.a228ad0ff83464ef5362d508445a3267.jpg

friends all of you will find this new in this forum but it exist from beginning of this campaign last year. This feature is a visible to all android users.

Note  you can't reply to a status of other users until you activate your own status from your profile and that is are the steps to guide provided in steps. After creating a status before submitting it you still need to tag some of your friends to check your status and like it.

This can help you get some reputations if what you said is useful to them. For more example  you can take a look to my profile you can see my status but don't be surprised you can't reply to it but you can like it[ you can give me reputation].

I create time to write you all this article because I find it very useful to everyone in this forum. 

A good post deserves a good reputations!!!!!

Edited by Babubu609

In fact, this feature is not positive, especially for our wallet addresses due to the presence of some expert people who can track the transactions of the wallet through the wallet address and can know the wallet's content of cryptocurrencies and may try to penetrate it if it is not closed with all protection measures.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for informing but I'm using this feature and i have added mine btc and eth address both in my profile. And  it's not mine primary wallet adress so I don't think i need to worry about it more. And if anyone is trying to use this feature they can easily follow your guide to update their addresses.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Very useful indeed. Honestly, I didn't remember this at all. I must have looked at it when I signed up for the forum last year and never looked it up again. I had it turned on though, so I didn't miss any notifications from other members and I was able to reply as well. 

• +1 3

5 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Very useful indeed. Honestly, I didn't remember this at all. I must have looked at it when I signed up for the forum last year and never looked it up again. I had it turned on though, so I didn't miss any notifications from other members and I was able to reply as well. 

Indeed I try this feature yesterday while checking my profile were I found this feature. But yet I haven't try posting anything yet but as he had explained much about it uses I will try to practice it.

@Babubu609Sometime I am just wondering to see, here are still some hidden and genuine features on this forum. I need to be honest, I have no idea about this feature before your this topic !! Forum is still adding more exciting features to make it more addictive for we users 😉

• +1 3

7 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Babubu609Sometime I am just wondering to see, here are still some hidden and genuine features on this forum. I need to be honest, I have no idea about this feature before your this topic !! Forum is still adding more exciting features to make it more addictive for we users 😉

This feature had exist for long time now and I can see many users not using it. This was the reason I create this topic to help out in exposing this festures to be practice. Any member that lacks this knowledge of no/off will not be able to reply to other status. Before you can reply you most on your status 

I think it is a good feature and it contributes to increasing the interaction between members and getting you a greater number of positive reputation if what you have written on your profile about your status is important and beneficial for members who visit your profile

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you my friend for your useful information  about edit my status 

And editing my profile thank you 

I am new to cryptotalk forum.  I have added btc wallet address to take the meaning of cryptotalk forum.  It is important for us to see your profile.thanks for your post.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

This feature is very good, we can use it to write some details about us. Anyone can read it and you can also add your BTC or ETH wallet, good details will increase followers and reputations to your wallet.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello my dear friend the post you have made. This post is very important.  And the subject matter of the post.  These were very important to me. And I had no idea about this post before. And after reading this post, I got the idea. Thank you so much...

Edited by Kayuam00
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

I do not think that putting the address of the private wallet in my case has any additional advantage, I think that such private addresses should not be published publicly, because there are many hackers and professionals in the field of wallet penetration and theft of their content.

My friend, there is no problem in placing the Bitcoin or Ethereum address in the account settings because this is called a public key that can be shared with everyone to receive money on it. As for the private key that you can enter through the wallet is the one that you must maintain and not share it with anyone.

Well mate you do good job to inform this status setting information, its really useful feature in this forum so many members not no this feature very well including me, I just set my cover photo because my profile looks attractive but I can't add my bitcoin wallet address and ETH address, because I can't understand why we add address but soon add my both wallet address.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/28/2020 at 5:27 PM, Honny143 said:

Well mate you do good job to inform this status setting information, its really useful feature in this forum so many members not no this feature very well including me, I just set my cover photo because my profile looks attractive but I can't add my bitcoin wallet address and ETH address, because I can't understand why we add address but soon add my both wallet address.

Yes I don't know the reason for Putting our addresses but to my observation I think we can Insert it to.make our profile complete. Some of our moderators also put their addresses but we still need more reasona why this was happening.

I really don't know that i cant reply to other statue if I dont activate this one,any way thank you for the advice and the tutorial it's very helpful and easy to understand

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you my friend for this good explanation Yes I have known this feature for almost 6 months.
When did you know this feature?
Do you see any benefit in this feature?

On 7/4/2020 at 8:31 PM, scorpiali said:

I really don't know that i cant reply to other statue if I dont activate this one,any way thank you for the advice and the tutorial it's very helpful and easy to understand

Yea I just make a try and find out I can't reply to others with that I conclude it. Maybe you testify it and try it if it works maybe the problem should be from my browser.

oh really !! because still I didn't know about this feature this is really new features for me . I also didn't advice to leave your personal recive id of Bitcoin or not Etherium becuase hacker easly assess your transaction and other things . you can create new coinbase Account then you can freely used your recive id .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thank you I was searching for this method and noticed that some added two addresses of their portfolios for Ethereum and Bitcoin and found it an unnecessary step,
And to close the case, I see it necessary in one case, which is to suffice from responses and obtain answers or exploit them by scammers.

On/off my status and reply to other status, was really important thing for every member. I don't think everyone knew about this method. Undoubtedly it is very important for every person in this form to know this method.  Thank you for sharing how we can on/off our status.

3 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

I have activated notify me of the responses to a post I have posted, but I do not receive any notifications. Did this happen with anyone beforehand?

The problem should be from you it might be possible when you on it you didn't save it. Try to reactivate it and click on save I am sure you will receive response to it.

I think this is a good feature we should be using its important to really define what is the good things that we are able to know as a crypto talk member, its good to keep everything working perfectly and even the change of the profile look keeps you fresh looking.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information, at least it's a hints and highlight for me in particular, because by then I don't know how to used it until know with the help of this post. That's one the exceptional advantage of being in this forum, every day one must come across new thing, I really appreciate

• +2 1

On 8/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Guru2050 said:

That's one the exceptional advantage of being in this forum, every day one must come across new thing, I really appreciate

This is true mate with exception to this forum this features can be applied to other forum like this and while participating in this kind or type of forum.