Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap?

First we need to determine how the cryptocurrency ranking system works on CoinMarketCap. last time I was surprised to see the Polcadot token at the top of the list. Anyway, in the near future, if the next digital currency comes with huge potential, it will definitely reserve a place on CoinMarketCap.

In the short and medium term I do not think so, Bitcoin is the currency on which the entire ecosystem moves, if its price rises or falls it affects all the rest of the currencies, but in the future, who knows

• Useful or interesting 1

With the current altcoins I don't think that Bitcoin will have trouble to be in first place for many more years. Another decade probably. But we don't know maybe another coin can have so good developments and become used more than Bitcoin. There is a chance a new one will appear and become better.

• +1 2

You absolutely right with that because as you see in this crypto world is not easy and we lose money trading in those altcoins the fake ones after all bitcoin always will stay in the top 

• +4 1

I do not think in the near future, that for a few years, Bitcoin will give up the first place in CMC because it is the most expensive and strongest currency, but I expect strong competition from Tether or Ethereum and the XRP currency, which in my opinion is the safe currency

Not in the near future. BTC is the most valuable and trusted crypto coin up to now, and I suppose it will even increase is rank for many years to come. Although it will eventually encounter strong competitors which will be capable and willing to dethrone the so far almighty BTC. Many wealthy and powerful businesspeople and politicians are already plotting against it. I suppose the higher the value the higher the number of enemies. According to an announcement by the JPMorgan bank, the use of cryptocurrencies could affect the hegemony of the dollar by losing its power as a system of global control. The United States of America will surely not be willing to let that happen.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is too tough to be replaced by another coin. I think it's too much if another coin wishes to replace its position. but if the market is more interested in a coin that is more convenient and functional than bitcoin, then maybe that coin can lead in the future.

I do not think that the Bitcoin will stop being number one. Because he has a strong project and its price is expected to rise in the coming months. At the moment, Bitcoin has no competitor

• +1 1

If we talk about importance, I don't think that bitcoin stops being the most important cryptocurrency ever. In capitalization it may be that some cryptocurrency will pass it at some point, but I don't think so. I think it will always be number 1

Yes, later the bitcoin fever may end and another currency surpasses it, the closest one is the eth but it does not mean that later it is the one that dethrones the bitcoin.

• -3 1

هناك العديد من العملات القوية ، ولكن اليوم لا توجد عملة تنافس البيتكوين ، حيث تحتل المركز الأول من حيث القيمة السوقية وحجم التداول

• -1 1

I think as of now it is defeated by Yearn Finance. I didn't really saw a day where Bitcoin will be dethroned on its number one spot. But as they say, there is always someone or something that is much better, then there it is.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

since more and more people get attracted to btc i doubt btc will ever lose the nr 1 spot also eth will stay mostlike rank 2-3 but the rest can kinda shift in my opinion since tether  could be replaced by any orther stable coins actually which might be actually 1:1 to usd not as some rumors say to tether 

• +1 1

It is very difficult to remove bitcoin from the number 1 of coinmarketp since bitcoin is already very popular all over the world and already everyone is investing in bitcoin and more people are joining to use bitcoin.

• +5 1

if not forever, bitcoin will hold the number 1 spot on coin market cap for a very long time, it will be very difficult for any eh to take its place yet

• -3 1

Currently the currencies have different characteristics to those of bitcoin for this reason, it is most likely that they cannot overcome it, perhaps with the supply for the value of the currency for their project and other characteristics.

The closest is Ethereum with its smart contracts and the projects that are developed on its network.

• +1 1

Without any kind of doubt the btc is  the best among the market, cause the oldest one among them. Its possible to beat the btc the its not a east oeration for every coins. we know that few years ago the eth came close to the btc, but its very tough to reach the goal.

• +4 1

Yearn is in fact the number one coin in the market right now. It has a much higher value than bitcoin. It came up until double the price of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Since the difference in market value between Bitcoin and any cryptocurrency is very large, I do not think that in the near term or even within ten years we will see any cryptocurrency capable of overcoming Bitcoin at market value.

• +2 1

Por ahora no creo que surja una criptomoneda que supere al bitcoin ya esta moneda esta bien establecida, tiene una gran capitalización de mercado e incluso una popularidad bien alta, la mayoría de los países ya la aceptan como método de pago.

That seems somehow incredibly difficult, as bitcoin has quite a substantial advantage with respect the market capitalization of its closest followers. On top of that, some experts predict that Bitcoin market cap will continue to increase and even hit $1 trillion by 2025.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 1

It is very difficult to talk about the future, because we do not know about tomorrow. But when it comes to bitcoin with all its history and everything it has achieved, we can say for sure that there will be no other currency equal or better. For in addition to being unique, it has a prosperous future.

Looking at the bitcoin capitalization on coinmarketcap, I see it is very difficult for altcoins to replace bitcoin on coinmarketcap. Even though we don't know the future, all possibilities exist. Currently bitcoin is still far above other altcoins such as ETH, Tether and XRP.

• +2 1

Everything is possible but it will take many years for them to take the first place from Bitcoin every day Bitcoin becomes more famous and new investors arrive who want to invest in Bitcoin 

• +1 1

I don't think that there will be any altcoin in the near future that will be able to challenge bitcoin in its marketcap and even in its value as well. In my opinion, the only coin that has a chance to come close to this is ethereum 2.0 which has already been released, but i still think that bitcoin will come out on top. The main reason that i think that though, is that if you look at the use of crypto, bitcoin is the most widely used and accepted crypto for merchants that are open to the possibility of accepting crypto. As such it has the greatest market and demand which in effect is why it is at number 1 and will continue to be. It is basically the king of all crypto. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769