Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap?

the only currency that could overtake bitcoin is eth as it is also much more popular around the world and also it has a lot of features.

There is a high chance that bitcoin could decrease or loose its position of number 1 crypto, maybe by eth, reaching and surpassing their value.

Because bitcoin was the first coin, everybody is using it. Especially new crypto enthiousiasts. But someday botcoin will have no value anymore because there will be better coins. For example if it becomes very easy to calculate the private key then the all existing crypto currencies becomes worthless. Then it would be very easy to hack into somebody's account. This would be the case when the quantum computer will be mainstream.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:15 AM, Alejandro01x said:

Currently, only the Tokens Defi have unbalanced the market exceeding Bitcoin, but if we talk about Altcoins, then Yobit Token is the one that probably approaches Bitcoin in the future, another option is Eth but even not they close to the price that Yotoken has

There are many altcoins worth surpassing Bitcoin by many times. do i know 42coin each pass 100 000 $. as its name suggests, it only has a number of 42

3 hours ago, George10 said:

In my opinion I don't think there can be any altcoin out there that will over take bitcoin's market capitalization as long as investors continue to opt for it.

@George10We all believe so but who knows whether there is another potential coins to change the global economy  and the means of payments 😜? Bitcoin itself have some defects. Scalability is the most discussed issue over the past few years.

• +2 1

Technically Tether could rise above it easily. Because marketcap in Tether don't really measure the value, only the amount of printed tethers.

I do not think that there is another currency that can compete with Bitcoin, especially after the control it took in recent years, as it controls the rest of the other currencies.There is one opportunity so that another currency can occupy the first place in the Coin Market Cap, and it stops the big whales to support Bitcoin and go to another currency.

I do not really believe because bitcoin is the pioneer and therefore the most profitable apart from the fact that that value it has there is no other currency that does not even come close to its value so for now bitcoin will be number 1 for a long time

Anything is possible ... he has several crypto currencies with fenominal growth. The market is changing and the need is changing too.

I do not think, since bitcoin has had a lot of popularity for being the first Cryptocurrency launched on the market, in addition to having multiple forks, this Cryptocurrency will continue to be one of the first in coinmarketcap since most users invest in this currency and want to be pending all the time of its progress and forecasts regarding its value and current price!

It is definitely possible for some other coin to overtake Bitcoin. Just because it is number 1 right now it doesn't mean it will stay the leader in whatever comes next for crypto. There are many reasons for Bitcoin being number 1. Some of them are:

• They're the first main player and whenever people think of crypto or hear of it for the first time they think of Bitcoin and as a result is seen as the most stable.
  • They're the reserve currency in the crypto space. Most volume on any exchange traded globally originates through bitcoin. Whenever anyone sells an altcoin they're buying Bitcoin or any time that someone wants to buy an altcoin they usually need to buy bitcoin first. That gives bitcoin constant demand in the trading / investing space.
  • A lot of infrastructure such as mining investments, companies built around bitcoin, and other services have been built around bitcoin itself. Adoption is key to driving value and given places are accepting it as payment and transactions are actually occurring with bitcoin is huge.
  • When people first buy into crypto they usually like to stick to the safer / more well known coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin with Bitcoin being the most popularized.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The problem is that I do not see any plan as powerful and developed as BITCOIN, it also has a capitalization of $ 210,216,336,041 and I see it impossible for not even one altcoin to exceed it, on the other hand it has a circulating supply that will reach 21 hundred thousand which will produce that its capitalization increases even more due to its scarcity which makes it more coveted by many.

I don't think bitcoin will fall to the bottom in this market. It seems to me that bitcoin will remain number one as long as the crypto money market exists. Of course, what will happen in the future is unknown. Maybe another innovation comes to the market with a different system than crypto money and then it will fall.

• +1 1

Everything is possible in our unusual universe, but on the horizon it seems difficult to move from the place of honor with bitcoin experiencing its boom and spreading across the planet in terms of transactions of goods and services. Others can immediately compete for second place and continue to consolidate their market.

bitcoin today plays a very important role as a representative of all cryptocurrencies in the world and that is why I highly doubt that any altcoin surpasses it, at least not for now; Certainly there are some altcoins that have surpassed the price of bitcoin but it is markets in isolated markets and of little distribution that achieve it, instead bitcoin is the universal cryptocurrency accepted in all markets and exchanges that exist until now.

We know very well that currently bitcoin is not the one with the highest price at the moment but we also know that that will happen in a while it will rise more but that it rises many currencies is very far since bitcoin has much more time than other currencies and has A really large capital compared to any other cryptocurrency on the market now so that it stops being the first is really almost impossible but everything is possible but what it will cost will be really impossible

I do not think it will drop from number 1, you have to wait years for a cryptocurrency to reach bitcoin. In short, it is almost impossible or a bear market would have to be made.

I don't think so because he knows him. People all over the world, it is now months more than any other currency, moral, true, and indispensable in any need. Now even those who do not have even any currency from it can know that currency

I don't deliberate here will be a coin that will still overwhelm the leading standing in the advertise cap, bitcoin is at this time come again? we song "too roomy to fail" here are loads of investors in it that wont give permission it bump at the entire. 

It seems totally impossible for me to stop being number 1 in any of the lists for the simple reason that bitcoin is the creator and Father of this world of cryptocurrencies and therefore it will always be the most popular.
  a big greeting to everyone

I think that it will be number one for ten years more at least and maybe for even more. The other cryptocurrencies are always behind and they will keep there because bitcoin is the real one we need. Ethereum still trying to fix their network to make it work and maybe they will make it with ethereum 3.0. Meanwhile tron will need Tron 10.0 as they are today at version 4 as it seems. No matter these marketing tricks ethereum seems to make something good but we have to see in the next two years if they can create something that will be better from bitcoin.

• +3 1

Coinmarketcap was bought by the binance exchange and I have always thought that there are many business interests behind this acquisition. It is good to use alternatives such as coingecko or coinpaprika so as not to be left with only one source of information

• +1 1

I do not believe bitcoin has always been at number 1 and it will be doing so since it is the most used and most commercialized cryptocurrency and with such a stock market that is why I very much doubt that it will stop being number 1

We don't know it can change some day and another cryptocurrency can be number one. I think that they had libra too in coinmarketcap listed maybe if this coin will be allowed to release then it will be on top some day, or some other coin can become so popular fast enough and change everything.