Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap?

Bitcoin remains the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency, most valuable and expensive coin, because of these reasons, it's high volatility which brings about profits making, and it happens to be the first coin that was develop in Crypto community

• Useful or interesting 2

That will not happen for bitcoin to be overtaken by other crypto currencies. You can agree with me by looking the second crypto currency price range after bitcoin price. 

17 hours ago, Tunuu said:

That will not happen for bitcoin to be overtaken by other crypto currencies. You can agree with me by looking the second crypto currency price range after bitcoin price. 

While Ethereum is far right now, in the past it came close to overthrow Bitcoin at list for a few days. Same happened with XRP and Bitcoin Cash. Although this was in 2017 and 2018 when these coins were pumped and overhyped. When the investors became reasonable noone was buying ETH at $1400 and XRP at $3.

So far it has set itself as a pace maker and in the end it still continues to rise , we are hoping that one of this other coins that are bettter than it are going to come to sense and they are going to be perfect so its something good to really keep on trying to set it off and in the end we are able to really define it well.

• +3 1

i think bitcoin will survive this crisis and will come back strongly but it will definately take time for the prices of the crupto currency to get what it used to be. This pendemic has severily damaged the market.

well to me its like a marathon and we have pace setters and they always lead and so am so sure that bitcoin will have a tough time taking a break we need to continue trying as hard to really define what we want from it because in the end we are going to really  love a lot o of things that come with it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think this will ever happen. Because bitcoin is the founder of all altcoins, and the fact is that in the future we may see some super bitcoin that will overtake the main bitcoin. But we will have to understand that this will either be a completely different system, a cryptocurrency that will not be built on the basis of bitcoin, or some other miracle

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Red-Jones said:

as you can see the difference in bitcoin market cap in relation to altcoin is very big and knowing that altcoins in the last few years have been created by many scammers and many people have lost money because of altcoin, will there be some altcoin that could take bitcoin from first position of coinmarketcap?

I'm afraid that in the long run it will, the one thing that keeps it at top is the popularity, if some of the other coins gets much promotion and advertisements, they could easily overtake bitcoin.

• +1 1

I guess if bitcoin is no more supply to mine then bitcoin will crash, then for sure ethereum will take the no.1 spot.. well it's just prediction but don't worry this will happen in many many years.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Definitely,  no one is permanent in first position.  I guess after 10 years we will see a new topper in the market. ETHEREUM , litecoin are doing well in market. But presently Bitcoin has it's own advantage among others. So I don't think in one or two years Bitcoin will loose its position. 

• +1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:42 AM, Sabu99 said:

As for as I will say that Bitcoin will remain in almost number position cause no one can beat it. And it is still fact that it is almost one of the biggest coin crypto and also Fiat.  

bitcoin has a very large marketcap compared to other altcoins, but if we are going to buy the bitcoin marketcap in relation to other markets, we can easily see that bitcoin has a very small marketcap and bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is not FIAT. FIAT is controlled by governments and everything is centralized, that's why they created bitcoin

• +3 1

I love and hold bitcoin but I also hold many altcoins and I strongly think that at a later year another coin will pass bitcoin for first place. This I am 100% certain. Bitcoin fanatics don't understand it but a coin that is better will appear or one that we have now will become a lot better because of the development and the adoption it will happen.

Bitcoin is the first largest cryptocurremcy and its never lose their position in coinmarketcap becuse i think it is the ruler of cryptocurrency. And any person who make their coin. This coin can never compeat with bitcoin because bitcoin is the 100% trusted coin instead of another. And any coin can never replace bitcoin. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Bitcoin may come first in a lot of aspect but I think it also has some downfalls and would not be at the top at other times. So when we look at it bitcoin is the most traded and has the highest market cap. Also it is the first crypto currency and is accepted in all exchanges as opposed to some coins which you won't find in some exchanges.

So I have already told, if another new coin comes in this existence with the huge potential of changing global economy, Bitcoin can no longer be at the top rank every time. So far, we all are trusting Bitcoin due to its uniqueness, highly secured Bitcoin blockchain network, etc. 

I dont think there will be a coin that will ever overtake the first position in the marketcap, bitcoin is now what we call "too big to fail" there are lots of investors in it that wont let it crash at all.

• +2 1

I do not think that any cryptocurrency can take the place of Bitcoin in the market value, because bitcoin has become the focus of confidence of many gigantic investors in the world, and even if a new cryptocurrency appears better than Bitcoin, its luster will not attract them because Bitcoin has become collectively supported by the confidence of investors.

I don't think any currency will be able to overtake bitcoin anytime soon because bitcoin is pretty much on the market and it has advantages that other coins do not have. Also bitcoin is the most popular coin. The demand for bitcoin is too high it will be difficult to overtake

I very much doubt that this happens more than anything because of how Bitcoin was created, its ecosystem makes its amount decrease every time and the less there is, the more value it gives in the market, that's why I say no

I do not think. Its dominance does not tend to fall too high. Btc will always remain the leader.

I expect Bitcoin to continue for years on top of the cryptocurrency market. It is difficult for another currency to replace it for at least the next ten years.

• -3 1

Bitcoin has shown it's responsibility as a father to all cryptos by toping the coinmarketcap for many years. I don't think Bitcoin will stop acting as number one unless when the total supply of 21 million Bitcoins is met. With this, demand may surpass supply. Only demand and supply will always determine the price of Bitcoin.

I see it very, very complicated. Especially since the next cryptocurrency, ethereum, has a market capitalization 5 times lower. So if one day we see bitcoin fall from first place, I think it will be due to a greater force and a long time from now

BTC will go on to be number one in the crypto-currency world. It was the first one and the most trusted coin in the past and will continue to be at the first rank in the future.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, Whited35 said:

So I have already told, if another new coin comes in this existence with the huge potential of changing global economy, Bitcoin can no longer be at the top rank every time. So far, we all are trusting Bitcoin due to its uniqueness, highly secured Bitcoin blockchain network, etc. 

i doubt there will be a coin that might even come close to bitcoin reputation and marketcap, all the other coins in the market actually depend on bitcoin so i dont think they will overcome it.

• +2 1

In my opinion I don't think there can be any altcoin out there that will over take bitcoin's market capitalization as long as investors continue to opt for it.