Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

Hello friend I hope you have a good day, I advise you to show your friends the proof of your payments, and to share with them the knowledge that you have obtained here in this forum, so that they can convince themselves that all this is real .

• +1 1

Well, it very sad when you try to convince people into joining cryptotalk or cryptocurrecy as a whole and yet they believe it's just another way of wasting time, I have friends too who despite seeing what I have benefited from cryptotalk still don't believe that it Worth there time, even though they don't have any sources of income.

Yes, I met a similar case, I advised some of my friends at work on CryptoTalk, but they did not listen to me and they said it was just a fraud, I gave them evidence that proves the authenticity of the crypto and made them see the daily profit that I earned in exchange for the daily posts, that made them believe the cryptocurrency project and trust it.  , And some of them have already started working on it.

• +2 1

Whoever does not believe is the one who does not know, we must encourage people by convincing them of cryptocurrencies and not just coming up with an idea that makes them fear it, so I convince them with knowledge to kill their fear and I assure you, my friend, that their view on cryptocurrencies will change.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you many people and many countries don't believe in crypto currencies or bitcoin but as we are here and working here we all know that its very good and useful if we will invest or do trading and for sure crypto will have a great future ahead.

A lot of people are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and consider them a scam to steal money.  Everyone will believe when they watch you earn big money.  You can prove this with the money you earn on this wonderful forum.  The world of cryptography is very broad and it takes a lot of knowledge.  When you have the knowledge, you will earn a lot of money.  Money will convince everyone.  I wish you success.

This is very unfortunate, despite the high prevalence of cryptocurrencies, but many people believe them to be false, and I am sure that they will know that they are wrong in the future, when the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases more and more and see their results realistically.

• +3 1

Yes, I think that was because there are a lot of sites like this that do promise to pay money,but at the end they'll refuse to pay or even end up stealing your funds again,but this forum isn't like that at all,because it payment is legit,and you'll get paid for whatever you've earned

On 3/6/2021 at 3:53 PM, Sir Lyman said:

Actually you can't expect everyone to believe in cryptocurrency because not everyone is destined to be rich with crypto but with certain illustration and basically procedures on how crypto currency operate and the benefit it beneath most people will join and believe in crypto.

You're right. Not all people believe in cryptocurrency, as most of them found it useless, as they are virtual and decentralized(no authorities has control over it). Though, they believe crypto to be not useless, still the majority of people work to get good profit from cryptocurrencies. So, we must be optimistic that cryptocurrencies are the way to financial freedom and preserver of the digital economy. 

I think that most people are afraid to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, for fear of losing money and because they do not know anything about it and they do not have any knowledge or experience in this field

Actually, Since the lockdown started i use to work with cryptocurrency and i encourage my friends to do the same thing.Many of my friends don't believe in crypto. But for you I suggest that you should encourage your friends more, show them proofs, and do your best if you really want to help them.

• +1 1

My friend, you can invite them to this forum and here they will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto, but if they don't believe you, you cannot force them to do this, but you can show them your profits from this forum and then they can register with it.

• +3 1

Well I think it's natural for some people to disbelief. Some will still disbelief even if a prove is been shown to them and some just believe without any prove. Just try and show them your earns maybe they will understand.

• +1 1

I had this same experience about trying to convince one of my family members to join the forum despite the fact that there was an incentive to start learning crypto, which is winning free money in exchange for your participation, but there was some irony that how a currency could not exist except on the Internet and how can I withdraw money, but for this The matter is no longer interested in convincing anyone in this field against his will, if he does not have the passion for that, I will not exhaust myself with it.

• +2 1

Most of my friends do not like cryptocurrencies and say that it is a financial bubble and it will go to zero at any moment, but I always try to invite them to this forum so that they learn more about cryptocurrencies and correct their ideas.

• +2 1

I think that there are no longer such people who do not believe cryptocurrencies because we see on a daily basis many companies recognize them and deal with them, so you can read some articles for them or watch videos on YouTube that such things help them believe the importance of cryptocurrencies and thus enter the forum to obtain them.

Yes mate, not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. Some of them are thinks that crypto means scam. They dont have proper knowledge about it. Crypto currency is now becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. It has a promising future. If we can understand them they will believe I hope.

It's just so depressing to think that most of us here have received poor reviews from those we thought would believe us,if this keeps happening, then we should avoid telling them and just show them how much money we make here so they will have a chance to believe us.

I had a little bit same experience when I started at this forum. My friends used to say "it's a waste of time or digital money is a lie".

I didn't care about their comments and worked hard to get enough profit and knowledge.

• +2 1