Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

I think you did what you should do as a friend of theirs, they are free to believe in cryptocurrencies or not. But I am sure with time they will regret not believing you.

• +1 1

I don't have experience like yours, I told some friends about cryptocurrency and CryptoTalk they are interested in the income that is here and believe that cryptocurrency makes money. But they put less effort into posting the first 100 posts, they couldn't afford to post 100 so they chose to give up.

• +1 1

Indeed, because for them earning online is just a joke. They believe that many online earnings are just scams so that if you refer them an online earning platform, they would reject your offers. The best thing to do to believe us is to show them the proofs that you refer was legit and not a scam. If they still reject or don’t believe in you, well it is their problem. The only thing that we can do is to hardwork in crypto currency and if they notice that we getting rich because of crypto currency, they will start to ask a question to you “how?”.

• +3 1

I also encountered some difficulties in showing my friends digital currencies and their uses, but when they realized that I make good profits from this field, they started asking me about this field and how they can enter it and benefit from it, and after I told them about it, several of my friends started working in this field.

The world of cryptocurrencies only covers a small part of society, most people do not believe in it, they think that it is something temporary, that it is a fantasy, or that it is even a scam, a marketing effort is needed where The benefits of cryptographic currencies are disclosed, it is the only way to achieve credibility and acceptance in the world, when most people join the cryptographic system there will be more pressure for governments to allow the normal operation of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies represent a valid option for people and companies to obtain dividends, cryptocurrencies offer a range of opportunities, but as long as they are not made known, people will not find out.

Many countries and many people are not accepting the crypto currency and crypto world. But many countries accepted cryptocurrency. In my opinion in future many other countries accepted cryptocurrency. I saw it's future is bright.

There are so many skeptical people out there and you are not responsible for making them a crypto believer , all you have to do is to tell them about it and if they decided not to go on with it , do not blame yourself , it is their own mistake and they are missing a great chance.

Hello dear friend, I am agree your post about crypto believer, yes many people in the world don't believe the cryptocurrency because of the knowledge but slowly ans slowly people are joining the crypto world. I see lot of futures in the cryptocurrency.

Vikas the many peoples are considered the cryptocurrency as a fake currency e that's why they are not believe on the cryptocurrency but very soon the cryptocurrency will be global in all over the world and everyone will accept the cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Yes ,i faced when i said to my friends that is great forum and you can earn by posting trading and investment.  They didn't believe on me and make fun. So after some time then i shiw my payment which i get from this foeum then they was shocked.  So it common due to lot of scame people don't believe on real site.

Edited by Stiffen white

Dont worry bro some people do not have some time to work here or they do not trust in the online sites so try to find other people and advice them to try this forum and they will be very thankful to you.

Same here dear many people's does not believe our this way of earning they do not know about Cryptocurrency and they only use fisicaly currency that they can see and touch. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think it is your duty to tell everybody about the cryptocurrency if there is some person who do not believe in it and who is not willing to believe also you should never think about it

The best advice I can give you is to show statistical information about people using cryptocurrencies. 13 million people use crypto in the country where I am. Also, people get even more enthusiastic when you show your income from crypto.

• +3 1

Yes you are right. It is difficult to understand some people about crypto currency Because they have no faith in digital currency. I also face this problem . I told a friend to join in trading and told him to arrange 100$ as his capital. But he said that he will loss everything. 

Edited by Rituu

Everyone has thinking limits in my opinion, these people did not understand the matter after the matter is more than wonderful, and it is good to spend time and effort trying to understand the matter. I hope to reach what I want through this field

People have different ways of thinking , you can not expect all of them to think the same way ,that is why some people take the same opportunity that were available for hundreds of other people but they did not take it  and when someone makes a success they start questioning things. Do not pay attention to them and keep doing your crypto trade.

• +1 1

You are right buddy! Not every individual in the crypto world is optimistic and believe at the true thing. So, we should focus on sharing information to those people who hold our value and sees meaning on our words. If your colleagues are not giving much response then let it be, they will never get the chance to explore the possibilities and make themselves learn new things.

Yes, I went through such an experience and initially tried to convince my friends to join this forum, and everyone was saying that this work is a waste of time and that cryptocurrencies are not based on any material basis for that, but when they saw the profits that I was able to achieve from this forum, everyone wanted to join the world Cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I can not understand why the people do not understand the technology and make the investment when it is the best time to do so and they will ever not allow any one else in their influence to use the cryptocurrency.

Yes there are a lot of people that are doubtful and suspecius about the cryptocyrrency but you can convince your friends and relatives easily by telling them the use and benefits of the cryptocyrrency. You can also show them your earning proves by this wonderful site. 

Actually you can't expect every everyone to believe in crypto currency because not everyone is destined to be rich with crypto but with certain illustration and basically procedures on how crypto currency operate and the benefit it beneath most people will join and believe in crypto.

• +2 1

Yes your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it because cryptocurrency is one of the largest worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site from the different countries and Different cities from all over the world so it is not fake currency and BTC is one of the largest platform as a used as a digital currency in all over the world and you can easily work on it and are much and more profitable running in the form of the BTC that you want from any online earning site but this is one of the best largest program if you want to work on it.

Yes, I faced exactly the same problem, I have a number of friends who did not believe the existence of such a forum and thought it was just a waste of time, and they only believed when they saw me do my first withdrawal process, then they asked me all to teach them and guide them on how to use this forum

• +1 1

Many people who don't immediately believe in the crypto world need time to tell them that the crypto world can make money. I have the same experience with you that not everyone I invite to join cryptotalk wants it, they think that cryptocurrency is a scam but I convinced them by providing proof of payment and they ended up trusting and joining cryptotalk.