Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

yes indeed it is very true that everyone is not a believer in this cryptocurrencie some people are very optimistic and some people are pessimistic it all depends on the angle in which you tellpeople about crypto currency but i belkieve that some people are regreting the time they were told about crypto currency they turnedtheir head away right now imagine what they would have accomplished

• +1 1

Yes i have also had some experiences like this. People are very skeptical when it comes to crypto and i think that the main reason is that there is so much bad press surrounding it with regards to how illegal it is and how people paint it on tv shows and movies as well as the currency for illegal dealings,  that people are naturally inclined to stay away from it. Another problem is that this is online and many do not trust what they cannot physically attain, like how they do with fiat currency.

The best way to teach these people is to have them look at the price of bitcoin, it's value, and show them how much you have. Then purchase something with your bitcoin. This is the best way to show them that it is legit and can be used for actual financial transactions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Some people still haven't grasp the idea of virtual coins. They don't feel that their money will be safe virtually. I urge them to take a time and give crypto a try because I bet they will love it. They online don't believe it because they don't understand how it works but when they do they will love it.

Yes I have lots of friends that I invite to participate in cryptotalk forums and get paid, they don't believe that cryptotalk can make money, so I assure them that cryptotalk really pays me. There are those who believe and come with me, some don't believe and still don't want to join.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's right, there are always people who don't believe in the crypto world who can make a profit. They do not believe because they do not know whether they can really earn money or not. After I explained by showing the results of the new cryptocurrency transactions they believed and wanted to learn from me. Most of them will be addicted and want more income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

People often bring Crypto scamming when you invite them into crypto ,the scamming and hacking news have damage the crypto fame and CIA gives the Crypto darl web currency. But if you look into crypto you could find all the current exchanges have made KYC permanent for  huge transaction. You can only do standard transactions without KYC but after sometime they force you to have KYC for farther transaction. This shows the Crypto isn't dark web currency. 

On 6/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Did you have same experience as mine? 

Can you suggest me some tips to make them believe me? 

I am still new in crypto and I try to discuss about it with friends and some see value in cryptocurrencies but others don't. I try to explain what is most important but it needs to be given in a way that I still can't explain all the questions. One good tip is we have to learn the technology and be able to explain it before we try discussing it with others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, gourav789 said:

@CryptoLover21 I also Think payment proff is one of the best Way to convense other people to attract toward Crypto market .

I Also successfully set some people in Crypto market .

Actually the issue is not the payment proof the main issue is the legality and the price stability factor. The crypto price is changing more fastly then the Fiat currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Perhaps they are in need of the banks to tell them. I am not waste my time for the people that disagree with not have good arguments about crypto. Most say it is a scam. Then when the banks tell them they will invest in the crypto that they were telling to us it is a scam and not listened to anything. These are people that will buy the top and I am not interest to discuss with them.

• +1 1

As crypto currency is not that famous but there is already a rumor going around saying that it is indeed a fraud. And thus, it has been engraved to some people who does not know what crypto is and are now being wary and cautious when they head crypto. Maybe try explaining it to them with your own explanation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is normal, my friend, now you have told them something new about their fat, or they do not originally want him to work on this field. The thing and the thing about that is that after a period of time after you are making good profits from now, they will be able to think about the matter and ask you to help them with the matter.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Those people that don't believe in crypto haven't understood what it is all about and perhaps they haven't have a taste of what the crypto market is all about. I think they should take time to try out the crypto world and see what's in for them.

You can't convince some people with mere words. Some people need to see before they believe, and for such people you need to give them what they want which is making trades in their front and withdrawing the earned cash to your bank accounts.

Hey friend, people wont believe things unless they get an evidence. So show them your wallet or the money you received through cryptotalk. And its not their fault that they dont believe, its because there are many online scams and fake projects, so they wont be able to distinguish between a real and fake site. Make them understand more about this platform before telling them to join. And they may join only if they are interested. 

• +4 1

Yes true not everyone really care about cryptocurrencies and the crypto forum,most of my friends I tried convincing them into understanding the impact of crypto currencies as the latest  tool technology of globalization and the rise of bitcoin boosting the stock market,the role of the crypto talk forum in getting to know more but they just don't care.i hope when they see my earnings and investment pay better profit they have a change of perspective.

• +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:42 AM, Dark_Sky said:

But sadly most of them did not believe me and they think I'm fooling them. 

It's so sad to feel that I'm willing to help them to discover this beautiful forum and to receive payment from it but I end up wasting my effort. Did you have same experience as mine? 

It is not necessary to force anyone to believe anything. The only thing you have to do is to give them enough information and leave the rest to themselves. They either accept it or reject it. However, those unbelievers will most likely regret not trying crypto as a source of income. Most people will not accept it at first but when they hear about how much their friends and colleagues have earned, they will get extremely greedy to join it as soon as possible. So, don't worry about anything. You have done your job and it takes time before you will see the result.

Yes first time there is no believer found here. Because everyone want some prove about this currency. So some people accept then they seen your prove.

But some people's not accept even my friend some friends not accept this after seeing my prove.

It is so people  do not believe in abstract things  without any physical proof that is why they don't  believe  in cryptocurrency  too, they will if they get a proof of them. 

It's not possible for everyone to accept crypto, no matter how hard  you try to explain to them, a vast majority of people have already decide not accept it even before you start explaining things to them 

On 6/21/2020 at 2:45 PM, BTC Future said:

They will believe you when you show them the money. Basically most people are entering the crypto space for this reason only, as they don't have high technical skills to understand why cryptocurrencies are important and can't see that the future is bright in this sector. They have to see profits that are better than worth their time.

I already shown it to them but sadly they still not believe me instead they told me that I have those money because I saved those when I'm working outside that's why I can say not all of the people will believe us although we have shown them a proof. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Tips well, here is Show Them The Money.

Here is another one, Money talks Bull**** walks.

Just show them how much your earned, and they will be convinced. In a world where greed has taken centerstage, words of mouth means nothing. Hence the best way is to just show them the money. 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, ben123123 said:

In fact people don't believe which are loser in their lives and don't believe on anything which are new but many millions of people used crypto market and thousands of people using crypto talk forum which are believed on crypto currency because they wants some free earning. 

There are so many peoples which are not believe on the crypto market becasue they lose their money in it and this is a big true. If you invest your money in the crypto market in a fake project than its mean that you lose your money in it. Always invest in a good and real project which give you always the good profit in future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually many believe crypto currencies is an illegal currency that is not formally approved in the world in which they are making a big mistake in life by not accepting the fact that crypto currencies is the future and is taking over sooner or later. As member all you need to do is show them what you have benefit so far in your wallet and tell them how legit the crypto world is both in term of trading and knowledge acquire.

• +3 2

On 6/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I have many friends outside cryptoworld,  I told them about this forum where in they only need to share cryptoworld knowledge and I said that Cryptotalk is a good sideline or source of income especially during this pandemic. 

But sadly most of them did not believe me and they think I'm fooling them. 

It's so sad to feel that I'm willing to help them to discover this beautiful forum and to receive payment from it but I end up wasting my effort. 

Did you have same experience as mine? 

By the way have a nice day to all of you. 

Yes i experience that too but own myself my friend recommended this forum on me but i will not believe at first. Because i already experience to scams so its hard for me to trust again especially in this kind of work. But when i figure out there's no money involved for registered i confused but i wait for him to earn some money from here to fully believe and my friend didn't dissapointment me so joined, i think you should do it too proved them that crytotalk is legit site that there's trust will not waste. 

Yes I also tell my few  friends and they agreed with me . Amd then i joined them at this forum. Because it's a amazing forum and all accept this that is amazing and unique in the world.