Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

Its been long I made a post I have miss everyone here. This happen due to some certain reasons that I accept it to be my fault. I was restricted from posting for 30days, it's really pains but yes I acknowledge it to be right. I don't blame any moderator for such action. During the break I have learn a lot and know how much I miss for a while not being able to post or receive any payment. I am into that but still I didn't stop visiting the site because I am able to learn and give reputations to some post I found useful.  It was so much glad to me when I come back and realized that a new campaign is running and am eligible to participate with you all.

All the way here are some tips I considered it  to be so helpful to every users newbies or regular member  that resumes from restriction and decide to share it here:

1. Try to write down the reasons why you get restricted and find solution to why you are restricted. This will help you get protected from making another mistake.

2. Take a visit to the all sections and most importantly the about forum considering the pinned post to know if there is any new updates you find new to know and practice it.

3. Check some of your works change your activities try to spend time and learn about knew knowledge you find available in some of the section you are familiar with.

4. If you are an author to a topic check some of your topic to see how much far it helps the forum and it's members.

5. Check new friends from your profile to know how much qaulity post you made in order to get motivated.

This  are some activities supposed for any resuming member to consider and work with it. Therefore I precisely share this to you friends because I love you all.

Yeah, getting restricted for some times would be very sad and I think this forum is already attached to our lifestyle because from morning to night I used to surf in this forum gain knowledge rather than in social media life. So, you should always post useful post and share knowledge and always learn form mistakes.

welcome Back !! I also see there is alot of high ranked user who leave forum or banned by cryptotalk team . I sure there is a perfect reason beyond banning and giving warning point to any user . we need to respect there design and follow rule completely to avoid it .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, Fritz1013 said:

Great advise, after you receive restriction, you should prove yourself that you don't deserve it, try to create useful and helpful posts. That is what we really need in this forum and most of the reasons why we are getting restrictions are because of having low-quality posts, so to solve the problem just create good posts.

There are many other reasons that can lead you to receive warning point most priority of them is creating useless contents meaning your contents are irrelevant. I received 2 warning points for creating an incorrect topic.

Many people are band from making posts because they are making mistakes during making of posts sometime multiple posts of same content or multiple accounts and some due to lack of interest useless contents so be watch full and careful regarding post work. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right my friend, all of us have to be careful when we write something and we should improve ourselves in order not to face restrictions, we should  create good and useful posts and work according to the rules of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If you were missing for a month then you will be surprised by how much things are changed here. There is an update on payment and rating systems which mention the new means of payment and other details about the rating system and receiving the payment. These changes have been great so far. `Better quality posts can be seen in the forum and now we have the authority to moderate lower quality posts through ratings.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

I have never get any warning point until now because I have read the rules of each section ! I think that it's good to blame your self about the mistakes you did here ! 

We all know you ! You are a good member here and you are always provide something useful for this forum ! 

But at the same time admin and moderatros here don't give a chance to anyone to make something against the rules ! To keep this forum good like always

Welcome back to the forum CryptoTalk, you are a good friend of the forum and I am one of your followers, I do not know what is the real reason to prevent you from posting for 30 days, but it seems that you made a big mistake during your work, I wish you luck

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Magnom said:

But at the same time admin and moderatros here don't give a chance to anyone to make something against the rules ! To keep this forum good like always

That is true my friend I don't blame them for the action they did the right thing no matter how expert you are you will make a mistake and to be justice you need to be purnished. With the purnishment I received I learn a lot from it to take care of this from repeating same mistake.

@Babubu609Glad to hear , you are going to correct your mistakes after getting certain restrictions from our smart moderators. Moderators are still loving you and really it is impressive that you have respected their decisions. This is how this forum is running, let's respect all 😍

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Babubu609Glad to hear , you are going to correct your mistakes after getting certain restrictions from our smart moderators. Moderators are still loving you and really it is impressive that you have respected their decisions. This is how this forum is running, let's respect all 😍

I learn some lessons from the warning points I received and now all have expired I have zero warning point and I don't expect doing anything wrong to make another mistake equivalent to that I made in the past. Right now I will be happy being with every one here and I am ready to help everyone with the knowledge I have.

It is very important to identify the reason why you got restrictions. The moderators also tell that through message. So I hope that after recovery from warning points,a user should follow the rules more carefully here. They must avoid the new breaking of any rules. Thus anyone can easily stay here happily. The information and the useful posts are our main prospective. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

32 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I learn some lessons from the warning points I received and now all have expired I have zero warning point and I don't expect doing anything wrong to make another mistake equivalent to that I made in the past. Right now I will be happy being with every one here and I am ready to help everyone with the knowledge I have.

In general, we love to exchange our knowledge on this forum and warning point or our our own fault teach us to do better. Forum has welcomed the new members too. Honestly, I am noticing some really the best and new talents on this forum, let's rate their posts fairly. 

• +2 1

Welcome back @Babubu609. I think that you've proven your commitment to Cryptotalk by being active during this time, and you were reading the forum as well and participating by giving positive reaction to useful posts.

I think that this post also is giving a clear direction for beginners and experienced members of the forum. I also suggest to every member to be taking part on all sections of the forum. Some people have written amazing posts and it is a pitty that not many forum members have read them. 

Personally I've acquired knowledge on various subjects and also found opportunities to profit as well, which I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. I think that the forum and most members have much more to give in the future.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You have had a lot of helpful posts in the previous period and most of us have noticed your absence from the forum. I hope this does not happen again. It is also necessary for everyone to try to read the rules and adhere to them, especially since we are now facing new rules that we must understand well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609Happy we are to welcome you again. We also miss you dude. You have did a lot of post in this forum which was very helpful. I learn from your post as a newbie. I sympathize  for you for being restricted, for you mistake no one is perfect. I hope you will not repeat such a mistake next time.

Edited by Ndayebo8

First of all welcome back to the forum after your restriction. I have also recently been restricted and i find that all of the points that you have raised were very valid and it stuff that we should learn from moving forward so that we do not make the same mistake again and so that we do not have to suffer restrictions again. It is good that you are learning from the past mistakes and striving to be better in the future. 

Personally i think that during the restriction time is the perfect time to go over all of your past posts and point out the mistakes you have made (even ones that you have not received warning points for) in order to be better and more confident in the future of your posting. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome back mate now we are in new campaign some new rules also added in this campaign, so everyone follows this rules strictly and why are you restricted for one month I don't no but you accept your mistake its really good, because so many members not accept their mistake and blames moderators, everyone understand moderators also follows forum rules don't blame them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Welcome back. These are good tips and most important of all is to take advantage and learn from the mistakes we made so that we do not fall into them again and read the laws of the forum well and avoid posting anything contrary and improve the quality of posts so that we are not warned and banned forever

I think the best thing thats those who have got recoverd from campaign again, is to remember their past mistakes that's makes them to be restricted, and just improve their loyalty. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, guatazoo said:

I think the best thing thats those who have got recoverd from campaign again, is to remember their past mistakes that's makes them to be restricted, and just improve their loyalty. 

All this happened mistakenly but we need to take notice and learn from our mistakes and correct the future mistakes upcoming.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

All this happened mistakenly but we need to take notice and learn from our mistakes and correct the future mistakes upcoming.

But if someone has got restricted for the purpose plagiarism, I think members like that they don't deserve to be recovered to the forum, because they must continue to to plagiarism. 

• +1 2

On 7/1/2020 at 10:41 AM, guatazoo said:

But if someone has got restricted for the purpose plagiarism, I think members like that they don't deserve to be recovered to the forum, because they must continue to to plagiarism. 

Yes I don't think those users are given a second chance because they will be banned automatically and could not be restored again because even they are given a second chance they will still find another way to scam.

At the moment we are spending long time in forum so that getting ban is very sad moment as i have also got ban last time. And i also used to keep checking and read the contents missing those replies and post. And as you have said not to blame moderator which is really good thing because i have seen people going against the foum rule. So welcome back and keep posting brother.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,