Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

19 hours ago, Digital said:

@Babubu609 Good job for drawing our attention regarding this issue when one is back from restriction should take appropriate measures to correct the previous mistakes that leads him to fall into restriction in the past so that thesame mistakes won't repeat itself again.

Thank you mate!  It's really a lesson and something to learn from it try to take note work hard with great determination only with that you can make everything possible.

2 hours ago, Roan said:

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on returning to the forum

Second, I thank you for mentioning these important tips to us in general, and beginners in particular

We must adhere to them to avoid being hit by warning and banning points

Thank you for welcoming me back to the forum it's quite 2months I resume back and everything is moving perfectly since then and I took it an experience and decide to share this experience with everyone.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

Its been long I made a post I have miss everyone here. This happen due to some certain reasons that I accept it to be my fault. I was restricted from posting for 30days, it's really pains but yes I acknowledge it to be right. I don't blame any moderator for such action. During the break I have learn a lot and know how much I miss for a while not being able to post or receive any payment. I am into that but still I didn't stop visiting the site because I am able to learn and give reputations to some post I found useful.  It was so much glad to me when I come back and realized that a new campaign is running and am eligible to participate with you all.

All the way here are some tips I considered it  to be so helpful to every users newbies or regular member  that resumes from restriction and decide to share it here:

1. Try to write down the reasons why you get restricted and find solution to why you are restricted. This will help you get protected from making another mistake.

2. Take a visit to the all sections and most importantly the about forum considering the pinned post to know if there is any new updates you find new to know and practice it.

3. Check some of your works change your activities try to spend time and learn about knew knowledge you find available in some of the section you are familiar with.

4. If you are an author to a topic check some of your topic to see how much far it helps the forum and it's members.

5. Check new friends from your profile to know how much qaulity post you made in order to get motivated.

This  are some activities supposed for any resuming member to consider and work with it. Therefore I precisely share this to you friends because I love you all.

Welcome back @Babubu609, it's nice to have such a senior member around.Many newbies don't show any interest towards reading the forum rules and guides .They are here only for one purpose to earn money.There main aim should be gaining knowledge ,but they don't understand it in the beginning.But as the time goes by they make mistakes and gain some warning points and learn the rules of this platform through gaining warning points.The restriction makes them to think ,what they have done?.During restriction period they learn to make posts properly and they learn that making money is not everything.I think that  this warning point system is good to make us realize our mistakes.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Actually this is a very interesting topic because I find a lot of people have been banned and this is painful if you would thing of it, there are so many people who have lost account,s its true looking for the right information is very critical and analyzing why you were suspended is also very critical so keep in mind that the forum does not take anything out of proposition they restrict according to mistakes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

It is not easy to find the reason why you were banned as he reason is not clear in the report the modirator send you, so you have to be more careful about the rules.

• +1 2

On 9/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, Flying11Horse said:

.I think that  this warning point system is good to make us realize our mistakes

The warning point system is very good of course because it help someone to realize his mistakes and to correct it. It also help one to become experts by learning from experience.

The fact that you received a warning point means you have done something wrong which means you have offended the forum by violating it rules and since you that is th issue then it will be much better you learn from you previous mistakes so that you won't receive further warning points from the moderators.

• +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 8:17 PM, Moaz said:

Welcome back to the forum CryptoTalk, you are a good friend of the forum and I am one of your followers, I do not know what is the real reason to prevent you from posting for 30 days, but it seems that you made a big mistake during your work, I wish you luck

Just don't forget all the rules so you will never receive any violation points. Once you made a mistake here I'm sure you will receive a violation points which may lead for ban. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Welcome back from restriction @Babubu609 we missed you because you have been contributing a lot to the growth of this forum by creating interesting topics I hope you will continue your good work and you will also Learn from your mistakes in order to avoid making such mistakes in the future.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

17 hours ago, Marks33 said:

interesting topics I hope you will continue your good work and you will also Learn from your mistakes in order to avoid making such mistakes in the future

Since I exist in the forum I still have to work forum and my contribution continues as usual. When ever I made research and found something interesting I will share it here in the forum.

Well explained and this will be reminder to many members so that we can be careful and to do not repeat our mistakes. The good thing after coming back is to correct our mistakes and make sure we follow all the forum rules because there are mistakes that will give a ban directly.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome back, yes, we must read the forum rules and abide by them. In order to make this forum more useful to us in our daily life, a lot of time we spend here, so we must make it more useful than social networking sites or other sites, by publishing useful topics that interest us all.

Edited by jaclyn
  • -1 1

12 minutes ago, jaclyn said:

Welcome back, yes, we must read the forum rules and abide by them. In order to make this forum more useful to us in our daily life, a lot of time we spend here, so we must make it more useful than social networking sites or other sites, by publishing useful topics that interest us all.

image.png.5ce4933db21d6b3e55fbcbb447a1814a.png

Just now, jaclyn said:

• -5 1

Yes what you are saying is true, we should learn from the mistakes we made and try to do everything by the rules. It is sad getting restricted, as this is a platform to gain knowledge and we should not spoil our chances of learning.

Hello my friend, your words are 100% correct. We must take a break every period to focus in the field and work enthusiastically and not to turn away from work because of boredom, despair or a bad deal and in this forum there are many articles to help us in our field of work.

• +2 1

this is a great advise and this is the right thing to do if you ever get restricted , i wish i don't get put a situation like that and keep being able to post daily for sure but we should always take in case anything may happen and any advise will be helpful then

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The usee that has been restricted is well aware that the person had been restricted due to the non adherence of the guidelines, rules and regulations stipulated by the cryptotalk platform. So the user must learn from the mistakes and be completely aware not to make such mistakes again. This way the user can become a honest and worthy cryptotalk member 

21 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

First not to panic because this can lead to selling panic and in it you will lose a lot of your capital due to the panic from falling prices, as well as the second serious characteristic is not to rush as well as satisfied with a little n profit, I think these are three characteristics It protects the trader from making a big loss.

Well sorry to say my friend this topic not made for panic Sellers, actually this topic made to know  what things we must should avoid when our restriction complete and return back in this forum,.

like don't repeat same things which thinks restricted to us in this forum, and reminds all forum rules to work properly.

Edited by Honny143

22 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

Ok I now understand the what the topic is all about. The problem with me I don't know English very much. I am just doing my best to learn from you. Thank you for correcting me.

Its OK @Abuyaman my friend i know you're a good member in this forum, and I read your so many useful posts, you didn't post ever any spam post in this forum,.but I quote your post because present you know reputation points how much valuable, if anyone read you're post and give -5 points then these points effected your earnings, so don't be think negatively about me.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, kenan 1 said:

you should never give up
Work hard, trust yourself more, and take advantage of your mistakes
We're here to help each other for sure

So motivational was your words its really helpful and interesting to be motivated in other ways not to give up for a mistake or mistake befallen you rather you struggle to move forward.

Very important what you say here Dear member! good continuity in your job! yes is very important to check anything when you come back from a such restriction and I m sure you will do good things, you need just avoid the cause of the warning and revise the rules sections. Before posting do your proper effort job in searching about what you want to introduce in your topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I try as much as possible to benefit from the site and adhere to its laws, and I hope not to violate it.
I hope that the law sections will have a clear color upon updating for a sufficient period for all of us, and thank you for your efforts in the way of our education.

Many people are band from making posts because they are making mistakes during making of posts sometime multiple posts of same content or multiple accounts and some due to lack of interest useless contents so be watch full and careful regarding post work.

You are right my friend, all of us have to be careful when we write something and we should improve ourselves in order not to face restrictions, we should create good and useful posts and work according to the rules of this forum.