Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

As a newbie, beginner or old members, the rules and regulations is one of the most important thing to read and understand by everyone. By knowing all rules and regulations. You can write confidently without any doubt to what you want to say. Let's make a habit of reading rules and regulations even though you already know the rules. Because we are just human to, sometimes we forget things even though we know that thing. Happy posting everyone!

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i like this post of you so much my friend. as a beginner  don't experience any restriction, getting warning points and getting my account ban and this topic of yours was a good idea for us beginner that we can apply before any restrictions or ban we can get. i hope this post will see all the beginners here in this forum and make it their guidelines that may lead to their succeed.

BetFury                                                   

Very well information, after we received restriction, we should check and read the reason of having it so the next time you will not do it again, maybe you just violated some forum rules accidentally, but don't worried about that, receiving warning points is just a normal thing, we have all experienced that thing before.

Just make it as your lesson or make it as your motivation to create good and quality posts.

Sure mate it's really important to take note of all the faults that ounce caused us to receive some restrictions when we resume from posting so that we don't get affected by them again it's a great and helpful reminder.

• -1 1

I have recently got banned for two days and I think posting in this forum is already as a routine of life. Yeah your information are very great. Realizing is very important and this warning point always reminds about your mistake and you should realize.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/2/2020 at 2:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes I don't think those users are given a second chance because they will be banned automatically and could not be restored again because even they are given a second chance they will still find another way to scam.

That's why there have rule thats if someone got five warning points will be banned temporary, but if you got banned without got a warning point it will be permanently banned. 

• +1 1

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

That's why there have rule thats if someone got five warning points will be banned temporary, but if you got banned without got a warning point it will be permanently banned. 

Yes that is true when we exceed the numbers of 5 and 6 warning point we get banned automatically and it is base on probability for the account to be recovered. An account been automatically banned was due to high systematical violating the forum rules which is indefinite banned.

We need to be careful with the forum rules not to go against it because it is very painful and sad when we get banned and violate the forum rules.

It's a pity that this happened to you, I think you violated the rules of this forum more than once.
I hope that you are keen to adhere to the rules of the forum that we remain as a successful team providing the best content about cryptocurrencies.

1 hour ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Welcome back dear @Babubu609 on the field, its very painful as you said to have a restriction from the forum, because for me its already a addiction to write and learn from this forum, i didn't have a restriction yet, but i am trying to be under the rules to avoid some warning points and banning from this campaign

Very good to learn that my friend, you need to abide by the forum rules carefully because you can get warning point when ever you break a rule of the forum.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:06 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is true when we exceed the numbers of 5 and 6 warning point we get banned automatically and it is base on probability for the account to be recovered. An account been automatically banned was due to high systematical violating the forum rules which is indefinite banned.

Lol! Its very surprised to hear that, currently there members can get up to 6 warning points, so its means 5 and 6 warning points both member get banned but its different from the penalty days right?

• +1 1

Welcome back dear friend, and like u said it's now a new campaign, and you must have missed alot.

I agree with you in this post, I think the things you listed out here are supposed to be what every member who got restricted should always do after coming back from restriction.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very good helpful article my friend, many of us here abandoned the rules and regulations of the forum so that is why many members get penalized for every mistake they make. Now the best thing I think everyone that come back from restrictions should do is to learn from there previous mistake so that they can stay away from being restricted next time or even banning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, Abuyaman said:

people are band from making posts because they are making errors in the course of making of posts someday more than one posts of same content material or more than one bills and some due to loss of interest vain contents so be watch complete and cautious regarding publish work.

That is actually right we get banned each time we violate the rules just like you mentioned the spammers.

On 7/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, guatazoo said:

Lol! Its very surprised to hear that, currently there members can get up to 6 warning points, so its means 5 and 6 warning points both member get banned but its different from the penalty days right?

Yes there are members having 6 warning point which is indefinite banned. Just mostly the multiple accounts users they received this kind of warning points. To my surprise I have a friend he received 99 warning points  for plagiarism. But this happened in the previous campaign around November last year.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:25 PM, Ridam said:

At the moment we are spending long time in forum so that getting ban is very sad moment as i have also got ban last time. And i also used to keep checking and read the contents missing those replies and post. And as you have said not to blame moderator which is really good thing because i have seen people going against the foum rule. So welcome back and keep posting brother.

You are right its very sad situation when you got banned from the forum while you were always claims thats when you woke up you gonna spend your time in the forum, but suddenly you got banned.

• +3 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, 3ola3omran said:

You are right my friend, all of us have to be careful when we write something and we should improve ourselves in order not to face restrictions, we should  create good and useful posts and work according to the rules of this forum. 

Just do what's right or proper. 

Just follow the rules about posting so we can avoid the deletion of our post. 

Also do our best to deliver properly what we wanted to say or share. 

I think we will never receive violation if we doing this properly. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are right my friend,we have to careful in our working here,so the most important thing after restriction is to know exactly what's our mistakes and learn from it ,inorder to make them again, we have to do our best to improve ourselves 

On 7/13/2020 at 7:17 PM, Abuyaman said:

maybe you just violated a few forum regulations accidentally, but do not worried approximately that, receiving caution points is only a normal component, we've all experienced that aspect earlier than.

Well that should be the truth because I don't receive warning point without a reason therefore I am in term of correcting every single mistake.

20 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

Hey we must careful in our working right here,so the most essential component after restriction is to recognise exactly what's our errors and analyze from it

That is exactly what I said in my posts. Learning and making corrections from our previous mistakes is what will lead and guide us from unlawful act in the forum which can also lead to banned completely, so let's take note of that always before replying to any post.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Abuyaman said:

its very sad state of affairs whilst you got banned from the discussion board while you were constantly claims thats while you awoke you gonna spend a while inside the forum, but all at once you purchased banned.

Sad indeed and to avoid getting banned from this great forum each an everyone of us has to make sure they follow the rules and regulations of the forum and remember when one receive ban he/she will not be oppotuned to make further posts and earn any talk token in th forum again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

@SolexThis are mostly the mistakes we made we sometimes give up thinking we are bound to continue to make such Mistakes but let us learn from the Mistake and correct the it.

Edited by Babubu609

Helo friend thankyou for this information to this time is very usefull for crytotake users.I sure there is a perfect reason beyond banning and giving warning point to any user . we need to respect there design and follow rule completely to avoid it .

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@SolexThis are mostly the mistakes we made we sometimes give up thinking we are bound to continue to make such Mistakes but let us learn from the Mistake and correct the it.

Yes mate no one is perfect and learning from our previous mistakes is the only solution we can move forward to the next level especially in cryptocurrency where one can loss at an unexpected time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate no one is perfect and learning from our previous mistakes is the only solution we can move forward to the next level especially in cryptocurrency where one can loss at an unexpected time.

We don't have to give up but to tight up in given more effort to push forward not just in cryptocurrency but at any stage of difficulty in life we most exercise patient.