Clarification about rating - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Clarification about rating

As new payment system has started,now we all getting payment to give ratings for other post.Here is some common information about rating system that everyone should know:

1.You will receive 1TALK token for your every given ratings.You can get maximum 50 TALK token by giving ratings.

2.Rating points of a rating don't have any impact on your earning.I mean if you give +5 rate to someone and if you give +1 rate to another member,in both cases your will receive 1 TALK token.So that  means,if you want to get 50 TALK token in a day,you must need to rate 50 posts.

3.Only 💙(the reaction without any rating points) has a rating point of zero.So when you give someone a 💙,it will not be counted as a rating.And also you will not get any payment for this reaction.So it's important that you always choose reaction with rating points.

4.One of the most important rules announced by the moderators that "It is completely prohibited to give same rating points to everyone in a row,members will be banned or blocked from payment for this reason".So all of us need to be more sincere about giving rating.

5.You will not receive TALK tokens for getting reactions and ratings.

6.(★★★)Your earning from posts,is completely depends on your received rating points.

-If your received rating is >= 0(greter than or equal to zero),you will get 10 TALK token for your every post.

-if your received rating is < 0 (less than zero),you will not be able to make any earning from your posts.So always make good post so that you don't get any negative reaction.

★★★Never disobey any rules of this forum

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Wonderful topic dear friend, thanks for this useful advice, all of us should be careful and accurate in his working here in this forum and we shouldn't fall in any mistakes. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the simple explanation, but you forgot something important which is the current timing of payment, which is a full week, meaning that posts have a whole week in order to receive positive rating.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That was absolutely a very useful article, you made my thoughts very clear. I have a question, is Talk Token will be tradable?”

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Hala99 said:

That was absolutely a very useful article, you made my thoughts very clear. I have a question, is Talk Token will be tradable?”

Off course.It will be tradable from 1st September,2020.Means 2 and half months later.Then we will be able to trade it to any other coin and make real cash with them.Till then we need to store more and more TALK token by completing our daily task so that we can make a big amount of earning from it at a time.

Edited by Jami273
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Fritz1013 said:

only give heart reaction to those only deserve it

ofcource , we need to used rating in well way , because rating is like a gift to post creater . we Need to used it who really deserve for it .

mostly times I give reputation for them who really deserve it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the simple explanation, but you forgot something important which is the current timing of payment, which is a full week, meaning that posts have a whole week in order to receive positive rating.

Yes mate.This is also an important information for all that-we will get our payment for posting after every 7 days.

But as you can see this topic is all about the rating system,so this point wouldn't be related with the topic.That's the reason why i didn't included it in the topic.Whatever you have done the work,i think that the members will be able to know it by reading your reply.Thank you so very much.