Talk Coin Price Prediction Roughly at launch - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Talk Coin Price Prediction Roughly at launch

Hope everyone is safe and sanitized.

(This is rough estimation only ac to last earnings)
So if we assume last campaign maximum daily earnings and nowadays max daily earning  to be same.
It would be around 2.5$ daily earnings.(2-3$ )
And this time we are getting paid 250 talk per day maximum. 
If we suppose the price of 250 talk to be 2.5$. We will get price of 1 talk to be around 0.01$.

30k sat    =  2.5$ ( Average daily earnings)
250 Talk  = 2.5$ ( assuming same earnings)
1 Talk.      = 0.01$

So what do you think about this? Please give your opinion regarding this estimation

And if the price goes above 0.01$ we will get more profit from the coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I hope the price is more than 0.01 because if it is less than that then this means that we are working with less than what we were getting in the previous campaign and the internet costs that we pay will not fit well with the price of currencies, but if the price of one currency Between 0.02 and 0.04 this price is excellent for everyone

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The topic is misleading, you cannot call this a price prediction for the launch. It is just an estimate based on the previous payment system. But the thing to understand is that Talk token is a new to be launched cryptocurrency whose actual value will be known only after the launch. The price of this token will be determined strictly by market demand and total supply. It would be wrong to predict and compare the price with the previous payment system of bitcoin. The daily income can go many folds above the old income or might not even be half of what we used to receive all depending on the market variables.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

468x60-3.png

When the talk trading will be launched, at the beginning people must be competing on selling the coin for fear of the coin might be dead, so the price must be unstable at the beginning. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Tolk tokens have not yet been added to the Coincapmarket.  So no one can say for sure how much it will cost.  Maybe guess what.  But it is difficult to say exactly what the price will be.  However, we hope that the price will be according to our needs.  Earlier we used to get 1000 satoshi in bitcoin.  So everyone will have the same hope that the price is better than the previous payment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 6:49 PM, Dmasked said:

The topic is misleading, you cannot call this a price prediction for the launch. It is just an estimate based on the previous payment system. 

Well bro you have to read the title and post once again, i am giving the estimation of the price so that our earnings would match , last campaign and this campaign. And I'm mentioned twice this is rough based on last earnings. So please don't spread negativity here before reading properly.

On 6/21/2020 at 5:39 PM, magd said:

, but if the price of one currency Between 0.02 and 0.04 this price is excellent for everyone

Yes bro i am also hoping the same thing, and this is enough estimation meaning the price would be sure more than the predicted. And if the price becomes like you mentioned 0.02-0.04 we would be in good profit. 

On 6/22/2020 at 12:49 AM, guatazoo said:

When the talk trading will be launched, at the beginning people must be competing on selling the coin

Yes bro i also have this fear, if many people sell just after launch, sure the coins wouldn't handle and maybe price would go down like happened with yoda. But we must avoid this to get good profit from the campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If price is 1 cent I will hold and wait for it to pump. I might buy some too if it goes bellow this point. From what I understand the price will find support by advertisers and yobit as well. If the forum has high quality posts it will draw more people that are highly skilled writters and have interest in cryptocurrencies. 

Bitcointalk for example right now is a total waste of time. The payments for the old members are too low and I think that they will be looking into other opportunities. This way the quality of the posts in the forum will be proportional to the price of the token.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Difficult to predict because it will depend on various condition like how much circulation of TALK coin will be there and in which exchanges the TALK coin will be listed if it will be listed in Top exchanges like binance than i would say the value of TALK coin would be very good

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Good calculations, at least if Talk tokens can worth $0.01 because we will be able to earn $2+ per day. But it will be very hard if they will be worth's under $0.01 because many members will tired and request payments in BTC like in the past days.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/24/2020 at 5:18 AM, Ridam said:

Well bro you have to read the title and post once again, i am giving the estimation of the price so that our earnings would match , last campaign and this campaign. And I'm mentioned twice this is rough based on last earnings. So please don't spread negativity here before reading properly.

Yes bro i am also hoping the same thing, and this is enough estimation meaning the price would be sure more than the predicted. And if the price becomes like you mentioned 0.02-0.04 we would be in good profit. 

Yes bro i also have this fear, if many people sell just after launch, sure the coins wouldn't handle and maybe price would go down like happened with yoda. But we must avoid this to get good profit from the campaign.

But I know the cryptotalk team is very creative, so I believe that they must do something to talk coin in order to make it with high demands, and also I think it will be the good idea if they will add this coin in differents exchanges. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ridam said:

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

So what do you think about this? Please give your opinion regarding this estimation

I was thinking roughly about same numbers, but it could drop at the start as people have accumulated a lot of these and there will probably be more sell pressure because of it. Let's hope it will get back to normal after the flow stabilizes.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:38 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good calculations, at least if Talk tokens can worth $0.01 because we will be able to earn $2+ per day. But it will be very hard if they will be worth's under $0.01 because many members will tired and request payments in BTC like in the past days.

My dear friend you are right bitcoin is the best way for payment because bitcoin loss the prices then also not worried, because bitcoin gain prices rapidly but new talk token we don't no the token prices, we hope this token prices minimum 0.02$ cents then we earn profit.

• -5 1
  • +1 3

I also think that talk token start it's jounery with 100 -.300 satoshi per coin in yobit . in future if talk token successfuly got good invester and holder then it's price surely touch a good peak value . hopefully everyone got Good profit from it .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

@Ridam if your prediction is true and the price will be 0.01 usd only, i think that the old payment method is better than this new way, because the last way was clear and simple  and profitable but now the owners want to promote for their new coin through this forum.

At first this is Prediction only, and talking about it sure profit would be greater if we members know how to make best. We can make make the price pump just by holding the coin and as it's Cryptotalk coin, the team will also work for pump and profit for all of us.I hope i would be wrong and price goes high than expected.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, JohanDonne said:

There is one thing that you missed,  it is you were earning by posting 30 posts a day while now the posts have been reduced 20 per day that is one third of the previous one, 

You have catched a good point but brother as they have added 50 coins for reputation it somehow matches with the calculation. And talking about price sure it would be more than I'm expecting we should hold the coin after the launch.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 6/26/2020 at 4:21 PM, guatazoo said:

But I know the cryptotalk team is very creative, so I believe that they must do something to talk coin in order to make it with high demands, and also I think it will be the good idea if they will add this coin in differents exchanges. 

I think the want to man its price to be like the amount we collect for bit coin in dollars, we should not just panic about this talk token, it is going to be a nice and profitable coin to us all.  As for me, I will work more to get more. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Token listing date is almost 2 months far from now so it will be too early to guess more about Talk token. Lest's hope price will be very good for it and will be highly demanded in the cryptocurrency markets. In future, we can use this tokens for several purposes so let's hope good for it 😊

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Everyone is working hard for talk token and hoping that it will have a good price when it launches in the 1st of September. And i am very optimistic to that because i believe that talk token will have great future the cryptoworld as well as it will have a great value in yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

On 7/10/2020 at 8:07 AM, Whited35 said:

Token listing date is almost 2 months far from now so it will be too early to guess more about Talk token. Lest's hope price will be very good for it and will be highly demanded in the cryptocurrency markets. In future, we can use this tokens for several purposes so let's hope good for it 😊

So the only thing that we could do now is to keep patience and wait from YoBit but i thought about doing some math to calculate the rough price. As talk token will be bought for Marketing as mentioned in the announcement, the coin could really do great and surely it will be beneficial for all of the users here.

On 7/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, Jingo said:

Talk Coin is currently priced at 0 .01$, this is a pretty good price, .

It seems you are little confused about the contents here. The price i did mention isn't the original price it's only the calculation and as the talk token hasn't been launched yet so the coin isn't listed and not currently priced. We need to wait until September first for the exact pricing.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I believe as soon as Talk coin became open on yobit, there will be huge sell wall orders. And the value of talk coin will be dependent to the buyers and sellers of the coin. 

I really hope that there will be good demand for this coin. I guess so since there is an ib plan for Talk. 

The value could be higher than 1k sats or lower than that.

Again, this will be due to the biddings of the traders 🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Maybe the price will be $2.5 just the way it was stated in this topic but the major problem is that many people will rush to sell there earned tokens in the market when it start trading and that will definitely lead to the reduction in price of the coin in the market, so I will advise us to respect our works and make use of the investbox so that you will be earning 1% on daily basis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 3:06 PM, Ridam said:

Hope everyone is safe and sanitized.

(This is rough estimation only ac to last earnings)
So if we assume last campaign maximum daily earnings and nowadays max daily earning  to be same.
It would be around 2.5$ daily earnings.(2-3$ )
And this time we are getting paid 250 talk per day maximum. 
If we suppose the price of 250 talk to be 2.5$. We will get price of 1 talk to be around 0.01$.

30k sat    =  2.5$ ( Average daily earnings)
250 Talk  = 2.5$ ( assuming same earnings)
1 Talk.      = 0.01$

And if the price goes above 0.01$ we will get more profit from the coin.

Nice prediction you have made but you need to read the admin topic goodly that the talk token value already high and there has a chance to Increase it price more but we dont need to be think about it..if the value of this token give us daily amount of payment then past so it will be Alright for us and if the value give us more then its good luck for us...        

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

I do not think we should be bothered about the price of talk token, let September come and see how the price would look like, we should not panic about this, very certain the price will favor us. 

• +2 1

I do not think so, I do not wish that the price of the currency will be in this form, because that is a waste of time, although everything is possible, but I hope it is higher.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, Moneyguru said:

In My opinion, Talk price will be around 500sats, because the demand will grow, with not too much supply, many yobit user will buy it for Investbox 1% Daily, Maybe at the first launch the price can drp hardly, and then rising again.

What is it is more 500 satoshi, very still possible. And it can be less, I do not have anything on.my head what the price could be but I know the price as said by admin will favour we members. 

The month it will be tradable may be the best month for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 11:32 AM, Emon729 said:

Tolk tokens have not yet been added to the Coincapmarket.  So no one can say for sure how much it will cost.  Maybe guess what.  But it is difficult to say exactly what the price will be.  However, we hope that the price will be according to our needs.  Earlier we used to get 1000 satoshi in bitcoin.  So everyone will have the same hope that the price is better than the previous payment.

Yeah brother it is in the developing stage so it hasnot listed in any sites and even we can find any other article about the talk token except this forum. As @Ridam calculated the the avg rate of talk token, I am also expecting $0.01 per talk token even if we collected minimum 10k talk token we can easily earn around $200 worth of talk token.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day