First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member.

Yes buddy in my perspective we are still in the game we can still become millionaire and we will if we invest in low price crypto currency and in the future there price will go high and we will gain alot.

I see that we should take a lesson from this , i mean that there are many new currencies in the market and we can buy them with low prices but we must pick the best of them.

• +2 1

Sometimes we have excellent opportunities, but we do not know that we will gain a very large profit from this opportunity. This is what is called luck and livelihood. There are people who intervene and are satisfied with a little and the profits increase greatly with it.

• +1 1

I think it has provided a golden opportunity for a large number of people to become rich, but I think that there has not been a great popularity for cryptocurrencies, so I do not think that many people worked on this site or even pulled these bitcoins into a wallet.

When I hear news like this, I feel regret, I had an opportunity like it in 2010 and I did not take advantage of it, but I will not be depressed, I am now continuing to work and I believe that I will reach my dream one day.

• +1 1

We have heard a lot of similar news about the availability of large quantities of Bitcoin at a cheap price, and this is normal for a new currency based on new technology, I read in one of the articles about a customer who bought a pizza for 400 bitcoins, I think he is now very regretful.

The truth is that yes, we lost that opportunity but we can no longer do anything, we are already in the year 2021 and we must move on, now we can continue working to have some bitcoins, and thus negotiate with them, to make profits.

• +1 1

I do not trust the faucets in large quantities as most of these faucets are fraudulent and do not give you gains, but this case you are talking about is old and rare than other cases

• +2 1

I feel regret that I did not know the existence of Bitcoin at that time and I think that the reason for the Bitcoin faucet at that time was to promote it and give it value in the market, as is the case with the currencies that appear recently.

I think it was a great opportunity to make big profits, but to be honest, Bitcoin was not very popular at the time, so I think a lot of people missed this opportunity and then regretted missing it.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no point in regretting the past, we must work hard to achieve our dreams at the present time, the opportunity has not passed yet, we can still take advantage of every opportunity that exists and achieve our dreams, good luck for everyone

• +1 1

I was not aware of all this because that time i was not having knowledge so its really new thing fir me to know and its really very interesting news to me and for sure beneficial also for all of us but i think one in hundred will be eligible to hold their bitcoin which will get chance to get that bitcoin my friend.

It is really golden opportunities. I hope that we will repeat these opportunities. A person can become rich by simply acquiring some currencies and storing them for a large period, as happened with people’s nest in Bitcoin ... Currently we have to think well and work hard to earn good currencies and profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we really missed that opportunity, however, even though the chance if earning free 5 BTC is no more available, still we can try our best to accumulate and trade so that we can the little we can, but definitely I wish we had known about Bitcoin since that time, we would have been millionaires by now.

Yes, my friend, it was like this at first, it's very good for all of us, I wish I had worked in it from the beginning, it's really good, so I hope to go back, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.