First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member.

Its hard to imagine right now. A whole bitcoin from a faucet seems impossible today. Faucets today do not even pay a penny worth of bitcoin. I think most of the bitcoin traders right now regret not investing in bitcoin sooner and we all lost a lifetime opportunity to become very very rich. But whats done is done and now I keep my eyes open for any coin that might provide me with if not same but similar opportunities.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +4 2

468x60-3.png

It is normal for large amounts of bitcoin to be offered at the beginning of its launch in order to promote it and give it a good marketing value since the bitcoin was very low in 2010, and it is similar to what is happening at the present time for the (talk) coin that is presented in large numbers and may become its price with After high

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh really brother. My mouth keep opened after listening this. I also wish if i was there collecting and working for faucets. But we should know that Crypto was unknown at that time and worthless and we hadn't known about the potential of the coin at that time. But those who have participated in that platform would be enjoying great now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I remember reading this in the past. It was like that. This faucet was actually giving 5 BTC which even with Bitcoin priced at 0,01, was still 5 cents back in the day. Now faucets pay like 1000 times less for each claim. 

• +3 1

I was surprised when I read this post. It is very sad that this opportunity has been missed and we will not be able to benefit from it. I am sure that all the people who worked inside this tap have become rich in the world.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

How i wish to be one of the people to have collected such btc on the faucet, I would be a multimillionaire by now. But that does not also mean, there are certain things that may be going on now that will help us also. But I wish I collected the btc them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

At that time that faucet were paying 5 BTC and it was affordable because the price was not even 1$ and they want to promote Bitcoin. But now if they pay 1% of the amount they were paying in 2010 then they will be certainly become poor in days. Presently the available faucets are paying very less and its worth less to work in it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I can just imagine now, what would happen to me if I was able to collect that much BTC from that faucet site at that time !! Anyway time has changed now, here is no meaning to just blame our past. BTC is so powerful now so it is better to be focused now. 

• +2 1

the question now is crypto world still can give oportunities to their worker or that oportunity as bitcoin will be never give again hope that repeat with us one day and all be rich  thank you and have nice day .

This is actually a true event. Back in 2010,the price of the cryptocurrencies and also for bitcoin was too low. So at that time they wanted to promote bitcoin so badly. That's why they gave a good amount of btc to the users who joined the faucet. But now it is impossible to reward this amount to the users. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is the first time I heard about this website, of course we missed the opportunity, but we should not be sad because at that time it is impossible to know that the price of bitcoin will reach 20 thousand $.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

28 minutes ago, Thepui said:

I think that if we trust in cryptocurrency , we will get good opportunities in some days.May be it isn't from bitcoin but from another coins/tokens. Please believe in it. 

May be I'm not good in English. I don't mean that bitcoin isn't good. But I mean that the time of faucet for bitcoin have been passed already. Then we hope to get faucet from another coins/tokens. Sorry for your misunderstanding.

as for the bitcoin that was to be bought in 2009 also with the faucets it was necessary to make them in 2010, now their rewards are really low and it takes a really long time to be able to withdraw...

I know about this faucet from book "Digital Gold" and it`s was very lucky to claim that faucet reward but nobody knew that bitcoin price would rise as big as it now, so only few people claimed that 5 btc 

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

In the year 2010 where the first faucet was invented by Gavin Andersen he gave 5 bitcoins for every members of his website. 

What's his purpose?

The purpose of this is to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, because back in 2010 it was not as popular as it is now.

We really missed this opportunity, I hope we can go back at that time or that event will happen again so we will never miss the chance to become multimillionaire. 

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

Lol! Giving five bitcoins for every member? Thats very amazing, even if the bitcoin price was selling in low price at that time, but this was really huge amount depending on bitcoin totally supply. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Ridam said:

Oh really brother. My mouth keep opened after listening this. I also wish if i was there collecting and working for faucets. But we should know that Crypto was unknown at that time and worthless and we hadn't known about the potential of the coin at that time. But those who have participated in that platform would be enjoying great now.

It was not possible thing at that time to purchase bitcoin and hold it, because no one was knows thats the bitcoin will be rising this much in the future, but we are not late, because there have a lot of coin with the huge future. 

• +4 1

There will probably come a time when 1000 sats is considered a lot, and people will be kicking themselves why they didn't buy it when it was as cheap as in year 2020. These people probably will panic buy btc when it hits a $500k. They will consider a bitcoin not worth their time, just like lots of us did back then.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, guatazoo said:

It was not possible thing at that time to purchase bitcoin and hold it, because no one was knows thats the bitcoin will be rising this much in the future, but we are not late, because there have a lot of coin with the huge future. 

3 hours ago, rekter said:

There will probably come a time when 1000 sats is considered a lot, and people will be kicking themselves why they didn't buy it when it was as cheap as in year 2020. These people probably will panic buy btc when it hits a $500k. They will consider a bitcoin not worth their time, just like lots of us did back then.

True, it is still not too late to know about Bitcoins, there will be definitely a time where 1000 sats will be highly priced. By then, we will be in just about the same position as the people back then, where some websites (like this forum) were "giving away" 1000 sats almost for free, and we've wasted the opportunity. We could have benefited more had we done better.

The lesson, in essence, is that when the opportunity presents itself to us we should grab and take hold of it (be wary of scams of course).

Which reminds me of the new TALK token this forum and Yobit has been promoting just recently. Some people think the token is almost worthless (and might be), but who knows what the future holds. If the promoters play their cards right, then it might eventually turn out to be a very expensive coin. It will be like those people promoting Bitcoins through faucets and other means to make it more widely known.

• +2 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Wow that was a huge. I think faucet are very good because the payments are in time. Only thing it lacks is the value of the money. Because there are millions of the faucet pays but we can rarely find the good faucets pays.

this is really a new thing I know , in 2010 there is not too much member who used and know about Crypto currency .

if we have 5 Bitcoin at this time , then it's value is really high , I sure there is many little Amount of users who store Bitcoin from that time. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Those who made from this faucet are the lucky ones who have earned future currency in bulk from small tasks.Now we can earn this much from any faucets site.But We have time because BTC does not his peak price which is predicted .We can earn and buy BTC on low price like dump of March 2020.Where many people buy BTC at 3400$ .

• +3 1

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

There are two results that can come up when Bitcoin hits $500k. The first one is the mine will be stopped and the demand and supply will also gets stabler that makes the trading system harder to do and it will be a big problem.

Please explain why the mining would be stopped? Or why the stability would make trading harder? With enough marketcap bringing stability it would bring liquidity as well. And people trade gold all the time and it has around 8 trillion mc

• +1 1
  • +2 2

21 hours ago, nykas said:

I know about this faucet from book "Digital Gold" and it`s was very lucky to claim that faucet reward but nobody knew that bitcoin price would rise as big as it now, so only few people claimed that 5 btc 

I think from those who was got the chance to claim those bitcoins, maybe one in hundred who were eligible to hold their bitcoins till at this years.