Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

Hey mate, I really want to know how you used hyperlink in cryptotalk and also the graphical image you used on the topic.

About the new talk token, i am really exited about that and i wont be selling it immediately after being listed. But to be practical, any token does require a ecosystem of transactions and trading volumes. So some selling and buying is equally important as holding. I do hope that the users wont just sell all of their tokens from the start, that will be bad for the price progression.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

468x60-3.png

Yeah bro i also completely agree we shouldn't sell talk immediately. If we do that sure talk will end up like other coins and I'm also hoping that yobit should make some sorts of regulation for avoiding huge sells. Like every day you can exchange certain amount from Cryptotalk campaign earned coins. As we have lot of time till September we will keep tracking about it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 8

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

11 minutes ago, Dmasked said:

Hey mate, I really want to know how you used hyperlink in cryptotalk and also the graphical image you used on the topic.

To make a hyperlink, I took a few steps:
1) selected the desired text
2) I clicked on the link button in the edit panel.
3) in a new window, I inserted the desired link.

007.thumb.png.da7054d299a90d267f3830f875b4f9e2.png008.thumb.png.7842012dfcfe68fdccae987a62180f18.png

I made a graphic image in the subject using Photoshop.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

@Dagamand007 Thanks for the info. I directly paste the links in my posts which makes it unattractive and disoriented. Never knew I could use hyperlinks in cryptotalk forum. Also i am fascinated by your use of graphics. My Photoshop editing skills are not that great but i have to reconsider improving them and use similar graphics to make my posts more attractive.

• +1 2

468x60-3.png

1 hour ago, Dagamand007 said:

1223423204_image(7).png.0650250b7ee0d09e0bd17a19105ca90a.png

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for understanding. Express your opinion here as part of the rules.

That's true, we all know that if we rush to sell our talk token when the trading with it opens then the price of talk token will drop, but lets give it a time to be stable and get good marketing resistance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, Dmasked said:

So some selling and buying is equally important as holding. I do hope that the users wont just sell all of their tokens from the start, that will be bad for the price progression.

In fact it could very well dump instantly after the market opens. There are many members that plan to farm thousands of TALK tokens and sell them instantly when the market opens. I guess we will have to see how it goes by ourselves. I don't know what investor would like to invest in TALK to highly increase it's price, but I might be wrong.

2 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for that beautiful and qualify topic. You greatly remarked the new payment system to make it clear for everyone. I liked your topic and gave you a follow. Keep up that good work!

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

3 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea

I totally agree with you. We are the only ones that own good amounts of the Talk token and if we sell, the coin will lose a lot of its value. Think about if the Talk token is worth 200 Satoshis only, we will earn a lot more than we used to before. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

4 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020.

I completely agree with this. It seems that there will be interest for the Talk Token by advertisers as it will be used for more reasons beyond being a prize for the Cryptotalk campaign. Moderator Desais clearly explained that there will be huge interest, so I will be hoping to actually buy more in case a dip happens. It would be a good opportunity to make some money. Also yobit is not a lame exchange as Latoken, exmarkets, Livecoin, etc. that have no traders at all.  Yobit has thousands of active traders that will see the opportunity and buy any dip on TALK. 

*About a different questtion I have though, and I'm sorry to bring it up as it is out of the current subject, I've created this post and I would love it if you are kind enough to answer.

You are right friend, many of us we are waiting for september so that we can be able to trade those tokens. We should be very patient because we can trade them roughly and we can get loss.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

When the trade will be opened in September, mostly of people will only be thinking to sell tokens and withdraw, but we should cooperate with cryptotalk to trade the token and makes it with demands. 

This idea is very important because selling the new currency directly without placing it in an investment plan or dividing the sales into long-term payments will lead to a sharp drop in its price and thus a great harm to our work with the long time through low demand and higher supply.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A lot of people here are waiting for September to start using the the new coin we all here have to be a little patience because we all need to trade it wisely 

I also think that it's price touch a good price in market ( in future ) . 

I also waiting till it's price didn't touch a good value in Market . hopefully Every cryptotalk user store this coin till talk coin didn't able to touch a good price in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

18 hours ago, Cammer said:

I totally agree with you. We are the only ones that own good amounts of the Talk token and if we sell, the coin will lose a lot of its value. Think about if the Talk token is worth 200 Satoshis only, we will earn a lot more than we used to before. 

Well for me, expecting that the price of TALK coin will be good because this is now a new campaign for us, we can get a good profit here i think so this TALK coin will be having a good value in the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Dagamand007Thank you for the advice my friend what you said is the truth we don't have to sell it because we shall one-day regret it when we see it rising to an unexpected price those that hold will smile and become rich and all wishes are for the impatient ones.

You are absolutely right, you should not sell immediately when trading opens on September 1 because that will lead to a significant decrease in the price TALK As happened with other currencies, we must maintain this token TALK and wait for the appropriate time to sell it when its price rises

• +1 2

I think it's really hard to make people not selling it ! Because what they will do with it if they don't want to put it on Investbox ! I think when trading is open so most of thr people will sell it to convert it to another currency like Bitcon

Hello my friend Frankly, I see that the new payment system is very beautiful and it will be profitable for all of us in the coming months if the price rises so we must now all collect this currency through this forum and then start trading it when the trading opens inside yobit and we hope that we get a good price For this coin

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have a special vision regarding the first day that trading will be opened on the talk currency. But before that, for your part, I agree with you, if we sell it instead of selling it, in the future we will get a higher price than what we would have obtained now and compensate for everything we were earning in the coming months. But the problem here is that the majority does not know this matter and all of us will speed up from the first day to sell what we have of this currency and so that you do not lose everything you own, you will also accelerate the boredom of everyone to sell it

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you for this explanation. Indeed, the payment system in the forum has become better than before, and we can work now and to obtain currencies from different methods. The amount of currencies that we will get depends on the amount of our work and our creation of posts and topics and giving reputation in this forum, and this is a better payment system

Selling talk tokens suddenly would really be a very bad idea and would make most of the members lose the value of their tokens.. the strength of any token is in holding it by its owners.. without existing the token in many people's hands , the token would lose its value and becomes worthless.. so we should be aware about this issue and sell it in the right time in my opinion

• +1 2

I agree with your statement mate but when launch any new coin, that time the coin Price high so everyone want to sell the coin and gain some profit, once the coin loss prices its not easy to recover the prices, ex- Yoda token everyone knows present how much this token prices, so in my opinion sell half token and hold remaining half tokens its better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Since talk token is new there's possibility that the price is getting higher. Let's just hold it for a while after September 1. Let's wait to get it a good value before using it and dont rush. Just continue posting until our wait has come. There will be a good opportunity behind those talk tokens.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

On 6/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ridam said:

Yeah bro i also completely agree we shouldn't sell talk immediately. If we do that sure talk will end up like other coins and I'm also hoping that yobit should make some sorts of regulation for avoiding huge sells. Like every day you can exchange certain amount from Cryptotalk campaign earned coins. As we have lot of time till September we will keep tracking about it.

Well if the yobit exchange is regulating the sell of talk token, then it will be a good ideas since yobit will keep an eye to the talk token and maybe the price of it will go up like what other token do. It will have a potential soon if we only use it in a good way.

• +1 4