Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

On 8/9/2020 at 4:35 AM, Captain Karim said:

Your words are 100% correct, but some members will not have patience and will sell their talking coin balance once trading starts.
I hope everyone will agree to keep this currency we get a high value, for example, that the value of 1 talk = 1000 satoshi.

1000 satoshi is a big dream, being 80 satoshi is enough and 100 satoshi max. I never think its price can ever exceed 1000 satoshi.

After reading some of the publications, I see that there is a collective endorsement of choosing 50 - 100 sats, and this is exactly the limit that I expect.

4 hours ago, hadine43 said:

After reading some of the publications, I see that there is a collective endorsement of choosing 50 - 100 sats, and this is exactly the limit that I expect.

That's right, the Talc token will not exceed the limits of 50-100 Satoshi per coin. Perhaps at the peak, the token can rise above the 100 Satoshi mark, but this will not last long. In General, the price of the Talc token will depend on the market, I hope that it will meet our expectations.

This is true, my friend. We must be patient when involving the symbol TALK in the market because increasing the supply will lead to a significant decrease in the price and this will cause harm to all members

7 hours ago, Roan said:

This is true, my friend. We must be patient when involving the symbol TALK in the market because increasing the supply will lead to a significant decrease in the price and this will cause harm to all members

I believe you are right mate.At this time we don't know about the supply.It will still be unknown after opening trade.But lets think about our previous earning.We got maximum 30 satoshi per day.If we calculate with that price talk token will not be higher than 100 satoshi.I really that's enough.But as they said it can be more.So just hope for the best.This talk token will go a along with cryptotalk.

You are right, making good posts is a task that takes time, the TALK market currently has a start date of November 2 and we do not want there to be a DUMP of the currency, a clear example was DLRS. Eventually there must be sales and purchases because it is common, but as you suggest you cannot panic and sell at any price. Our work is worth! 😃

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

When trade for talk token begins it's very important not to sell all of our gained tokens because the price might do better in the near future and reward us with more profits therefore, patience is the key and we can support the token by also putting some in invest box as this is ours and it's for us to decide either to support it or not and if we all sell at the begining of the trade for this token then the price can dump low.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

When trade for talk token begins it's very important not to sell all of our gained tokens because the price might do better in the near future and reward us with more profits therefore, patience is the key and we can support the token by also putting some in invest box as this is ours and it's for us to decide either to support it or not and if we all sell at the begining of the trade for this token then the price can dump low.

@George10 right mate , I see cryptotalk demand increased day by day as a result its coin " talk " also have good value and demand in future .

we can hold talk token till it's price didn't touch at least 0.05 or more . we can used investbox for good profit .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

18 hours ago, jesusalbarran said:

Hello! I totally agree with what you state in the publication @Dagamand007. The price of any token mainly depends on the fluctuation in supply and demand. If all the participants start like crazy to sell the Talk Tokens the price will go to the ground and once it is there it will be difficult to recover it. Therefore, it must be a coordinated and joint work so that later we can enjoy the true benefits. I support that we all do holding with our Talk token

I hope that everyone will think just as well about the Talc token and start holding it in full. The forum administration said that before opening the auction, they should announce all the features of this coin. I hope this will only provoke growth, not decline.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:05 PM, gourav789 said:

@George10 right mate , I see cryptotalk demand increased day by day as a result its coin " talk " also have good value and demand in future .

we can hold talk token till it's price didn't touch at least 0.05 or more . we can used investbox for good profit .

@gourav789 it would be lil bit hard for talk token to reach out 500 satoshi because forum payment has a calculation too.. If per token value become 500 satoshi then daily we going to get 40-50 usd Which is impossible.. But we dont know still about the talk price so anything can be happen with us.. Just hope forum wont make us disappointed..                

Yes you are right and I agree with you. When the trade opens for Talk token, we need the patience about his progression, because will depend about Cryptotalk users who doing their effort every day writing post, and you know our posts to be qualified are not easy! So let us managing the Token value.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

When launching any new coin, at that time the price of this coin is high so everyone wants to sell that coin and get some profit, once the coin is devalued, it is not easy to recover the price, wallet for example Yoda token that everyone knows currently What is the price of this token, so in my opinion it would be better to sell half of a token and keep the other half.

We are just waiting for Talk Token to be listed soon, and this is very good idea generated by yobit for their lovers. Now we have to see what talk tokens bring for us in the current future. 

I am completely agree with you my mate, we work hard here for earning and if anybody immediately sell their talk token when trade open so i think he face loss. Because all of us wait for trading and mostly place order and sell immediately when trade open so may be price fall down.  So wait for some time when the market price is rises then we will earn good amount and now the new date of talks trading is 02 Nov, 2020. And i am sure, its not delayed again. So be patience when talks listed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Great information my friend. I really appreciate the fact that you shared this. Yes my friend selling tokens all of a sudden is not a great venture as it can create a lot of losses. Always hold it till it hits a good and high value . I really hope people are patient and wait for best price.

I think think thats a good suggestion and we need all of us to make sure that we protect the best of everything that we are having today so to me we need to work as hard and make sure that we take in everything perfectly as we protect them so when you look at what is happening today we need to just protect the token but I believe that when the token is being sold we need to take a good price for it, if its 1 dollar its a good sale take it with both hands and dont even hesitate

• +4 1

44 minutes ago, daintybrat said:

It still depends on the member if he/she decides to keep the token or sell it. We all have different approaches when it comes to how we handle our coins. We cannot dictate the other members on what they should and shouldn't do.

Yes, we can't dictate what users should do. But we can give you a hint. It seems to me that everyone is interested in a good price for the Talc token. That's why I say that you should not immediately sell your stocks.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

Yes, we can't dictate what users should do. But we can give you a hint. It seems to me that everyone is interested in a good price for the Talc token. That's why I say that you should not immediately sell your stocks.

With what I see, we should not dictate to users what will truly do but it is just an advice with the topic I read, and I think it is for our own benefit. Try to read topic and understand, this is an advice. And I like the advice because it will help is. 

My guess is that half of the people try to sell those immediately, but those are also people that don't have too much money. People with money could try to seize the opportunity to catch any cheap sells, accumulate more talk and put it in the investment box just in case they at some point halve the talk rewards on posting. T

hat will give interest top of interest and soon they will have insanely high daily talk token income.

That is until the investment box opportunity stops.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, Dagamand007 said:

If the price is 1000 Satoshi per token token, it will be just magic for us. I hope that many will not sell the coin and their patience will be paid in full.

@Dagamand007 Recently, forum has banned so many cheaters. I think they did not get the both i.e. DLRS  airdrop and TALK tokens on forum so we can expect a less dump in TALK token trading. If opening trade start from 1000 sats to each TALK token, I think majority of members are more likely to sell the tokens because price of BTC is at $13K plus now 😉

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dagamand007 Recently, forum has banned so many cheaters. I think they did not get the both i.e. DLRS  airdrop and TALK tokens on forum so we can expect a less dump in TALK token trading. If opening trade start from 1000 sats to each TALK token, I think majority of members are more likely to sell the tokens because price of BTC is at $13K plus now 😉

Yes, you are absolutely right if there is such a price tag of 1000 Satoshi, every forum user will want to sell their stocks. I even think that 100 Satoshi will suit many participants. There is also a question that they can transfer the auction to the Talk token again.

• +3 1

The person who are selling TALK tokens now will regret it surely after its trade starts. Because the person who purchases from them will purchase at minimal amount but TALK will have a good price once its trade starts

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think majority of members are more likely to sell the tokens because price of BTC is at $13K plus now 😉

I think the same. Although I wish that members do not sell the token as soon as it is listed because this will cause its price to fall rapidly. If members hold on to it then others will also see that the token is popular and they will buy it as well which would cause further increase in the price.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

the new update about talk token, it will be ready to trade on second of november, i wish that the price will be good, for all users to get good profit after long time of collection