Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well if the yobit exchange is regulating the sell of talk token, then it will be a good ideas since yobit will keep an eye to the talk token and maybe the price of it will go up like what other token do. It will have a potential soon if we only use it in a good way.

Yobit can not regulate the sell of the token, it is we people that will also complain, ones it come tradable, it will be like other coins just like bitcoin, we just pray for the coin to still be attractive after it becomes tradable in two months time. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well if the yobit exchange is regulating the sell of talk token, then it will be a good ideas since yobit will keep an eye to the talk token and maybe the price of it will go up like what other token do. It will have a potential soon if we only use it in a good way.

Well, i think they will prioritize it because this talk token is owned by this forum so that they will nake sure this talk token has a good value when it released to the market, just hold it and sell it into higher price.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

We should wait until the token starts trading on yobit exchange,  and only then we will be able to sell and can see what our work worth, we can't say anything yet. But still it is a good idea to pay in own currency. 

Well, I'm waiting for it if this will be having a good value, I'm set an alarm earlier and the trading is not open, when i check it the timer, 10 hours before the trading open so stay tuned guys and wait for it.

• +1 2

On 7/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm waiting for it if this will be having a good value, I'm set an alarm earlier and the trading is not open, when i check it the timer, 10 hours before the trading open so stay tuned guys and wait for it.

Hey mate i think you are pointing to the dice token where my post is talking about talk token. But it is okay since both are applicable since two token is not yet available in the market. I hope we can get a good price at both token.

Edited by Tine0313
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you, selling hysterically once the currency enters circulation will negatively affect its price and will make it go down and only a few will profit well, dont sell just hold.

• +1 2

No one can sell their tokens at this moment because the trade doesn't opened yet, maybe if they can sell through yobicodes for the people that they trustworth.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 6/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, Dagamand007 said:

1223423204_image(7).png.0650250b7ee0d09e0bd17a19105ca90a.png

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for understanding. Express your opinion here as part of the rules.

Yes I agree with you. All together account to the platform, we need to increase the engagement by posting comments and giving like to earn more. And learn something new for surviving in cryptocurrency. This platform is completely open to all . So we need to use this platform as a knowledge earn and in exchange we will get some valuable token. 

• +1 3

1731127210_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.2c123cc0f1c65e575112786c291e8c96.png

Recently we dont know the value of talk token and we will able to trade this token in September...so basically we need to wait now and keep earning it.. I am agree with your idea but most of the forum member cant hold this token       for long time as they work here from earning..but hope sooner or later this talk token price will be high and we can earn good profit... So we should work here without spamming   

• +1 2

This is a good write up that everyone need to put into consideration and I will also like to advise us that are currently working in the forum to make sure we add our earned talk token to the investbox so that we can all be earning 1% of what we have invested everyday untill September when the coin will start trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/1/2020 at 7:26 PM, iloveyobit said:

I totally agree with you, selling hysterically once the currency enters circulation will negatively affect its price and will make it go down and only a few will profit well, dont sell just hold.

You're right buddy, if everyone of us sell it as soon as the trade open, the price of talk token will drop, we cannot receive a good amount of profit from the talk token so we need to hold it and maintain the circulation of the talk token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right buddy, if everyone of us sell it as soon as the trade open, the price of talk token will drop, we cannot receive a good amount of profit from the talk token so we need to hold it and maintain the circulation of the talk token.

Well, expecting that there's a lot of people who will sell their talk token in September first to get some profit quickly, just hope that this talk token has a good amount of value in the market to have a good amount of profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, expecting that there's a lot of people who will sell their talk token in September first to get some profit quickly, just hope that this talk token has a good amount of value in the market to have a good amount of profit.

I hope so, according to the admin, they make sure talk token has a better price than the last payment. I think we can earn a good profit if they release it to the market very soon. We just need to keep posting so that we can save the talk token now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

they make sure talk token has a better price than the last payment

This is my assurance that i hold for now and i give some trust from the moderators here in this forum because they know how to handle this forum properly and also to the payments.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is my assurance that i hold for now and i give some trust from the moderators here in this forum because they know how to handle this forum properly and also to the payments.

But we need to know more about talk token, we do not know if the coin will increase or reduce after the launch in September, so, I am so confused of this. We need to as the admin about this coin very well for us not to work in vain. 

• +1 2

38 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

But we need to know more about talk token, we do not know if the coin will increase or reduce after the launch in September, so, I am so confused of this. We need to as the admin about this coin very well for us not to work in vain. 

So you're saying that moderators are just trolling us? They can't do that for us because they're managing this forum including us as a members here, put some trust on them because they're working for this talk token.

• +5 1

On 7/19/2020 at 12:43 PM, Tine0313 said:

But I think that the price will inevitably decrease because people will like to see some of its profits or some of the money that I earned during two months of working on the forum.

Talk token is just a newly created token and I don't think it will have a good market value immediately they launch it in September and for such reason I will suggest we all stay patient and make use of the yobitinvestbox so that we can be earning some profit untill the time it has gotten to a reasonable price in yobit exchanger then we can sell for good profit.

• +2 1

Thats really awesome but we need to be really active and be sure of working in this forum every day so that would help you a lot in understanding everything you are doing we will get the right funds and then we need to keep the forum clean, my goal is we drive this token to the range of 0.1$ and 0.03$ per token at least that would be really awesome so Am praying that guys we need to keep ouself well organized and wait for the day it might seem far but definetly its coming

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Solex said:

Talk token is just a newly created token and I don't think it will have a good market value immediately they launch it in September and for such reason I will suggest we all stay patient and make use of the yobitinvestbox so that we can be earning some profit untill the time it has gotten to a reasonable price in yobit exchanger then we can sell for good profit.

I took thought as much, also I noticed our coin are not sending to balance, we only received number but not able to convert it to coin by sending g it to balance. That said, let us hope talk token to favour. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

But I think that the price will inevitably decrease because people will like to see some of its profits or some of the money that I earned during two months of working on the forum.

Well, we cannot say that mate because most of the members here will sell their talk tokens and convert it into real money, this is expected and watch how will the price of talk token dropped.

• +2 1

Yes this is all right my friend if we gave alot of sell order for the coin its price will be down more and more we have to save them in our wallets my friend

• +1 1

Regarding Talk token trade, I still keep patience to see market momentum for it which means I will not be too early bird to sell my Talk tokens at the cheapest rates. I HODL it and I will only sell it when I see the best price for Talk token. Thanks for your advise. 

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Regarding Talk token trade, I still keep patience to see market momentum for it which means I will not be too early bird to sell my Talk tokens at the cheapest rates. I HODL it and I will only sell it when I see the best price for Talk token. Thanks for your advise. 

I am sure that many yobit traders will buy the token if they seem cryptotalk members dumping really low on the listing day. My only concern is about this day as eventually the TALK token will recover. Some that will dump will eventually lose at least half of their value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I am sure that many yobit traders will buy the token if they seem cryptotalk members dumping really low on the listing day. My only concern is about this day as eventually the TALK token will recover. Some that will dump will eventually lose at least half of their value.

@BTC Future Absolutely, I think Yobit users will be eyeing on panic sellers on that day. I have some terrible experiences. In previous, I got free Yo token but sold that at the cheapest rate. By noticing current exchange rate of Yo token, I can not even imagine like I how much profits I could make. I have learned a lesson from that early decision so I will be holding Talk tokens. If possible, I will be buying more TALK Token on that day. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

The right decision, I hope many users of our forum will also listen to these recommendations. I think that the Talk token will be in demand, it just takes time.

• +1 3
  • +2 1