The biggest falls of Bitcoin. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

The biggest falls of Bitcoin.

52 minutes ago, Habib321 said:

I think this is the biggest fall of that time, but when experienced traders see such a drop in prices, they cannot expect that if the currency is still declining, they take it as an opportunity to buy the currency.  And they try to take advantage of the opportunity.

That is just it, expereince traders make use of stop loss or stop limit, if the coin fall to a certain point, the market close automatically for them in order to cut loss. This is one of the good strategies of a good trader. They also are very patient. 

14 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's a wise thing to do, buy bitcoin when the price is very low then wait for the right moment for it to rise again in the market so you will earn big profits from it. 

But the mistake that's people they do is that, when they see bitcoin is drop, they fear to buy it for hoping thats it may continue to fall, so they come to buy again while the price already rise. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:18 PM, guatazoo said:

But the mistake that's people they do is that, when they see bitcoin is drop, they fear to buy it for hoping thats it may continue to fall, so they come to buy again while the price already rise. 

They fear to take the risk because they believe that bitcoin will die as the price continue goes down. 

If they think for the other possibilities of it and take some risk maybe they will become successful in instant. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that not everyone took benefit of that's opportunity , because we fail to detect it . I sure that many bitcoin invester got a good amount of profit if they hold it for long-term investment .

in future if Bitcoin touch $100K then we are Also one of them who took behind From bitcoin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think the worst bitcoin price collapse was the beginning of 2018, the price of bitcoin falling to the lowest price of all time from the price increase of up to 100% more.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:15 AM, Ridam said:

Well if i have to say then i would probably buying huge amount of btc and i would be collecting it. But talking about real scene i was so small at that time and for investment in new things like Crypto at that time is almost impossible at least for me. But if i could really go back now, i would buying and taking risk and would be one of the millionaire.

I will do the same if I'm already have knowledge about bitcoin on that time and if ever it will happen again I will going to make sure that I will never miss the chance again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Only strong investors who really believed in this technology and Bitcoin didn`t sell their crypto assets after this fall. If I were them I would sell my bitcoins too I suppose. Falls are really difficult for some investors 

• +3 1

I would definitely take the risk in the hope of making a profit. I think Bitcoin will never have such an unimaginable fall. If anything like that ever happened then I would buy some bitcoins at low price and then sell it when the price will rise again  

Edited by Tannah

The price of bitcoin and popularity at that time was not great, so there was not a lot of investment, as opposed to the matter at the moment, when the price reached 20 thousand dollars.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:30 PM, Habib321 said:

I think this is the biggest fall of that time, but when experienced traders see such a drop in prices, they cannot expect that if the currency is still declining, they take it as an opportunity to buy the currency.  And they try to take advantage of the opportunity.

If you're an experienced trader I'm sure you will not waste the opportunity to buy some coins from that time because you know that it will pump in unexpected price soon but sadly most of us don't have any idea that it will pump very high at this time. 

The price of bitcoin won't ever be stable. At some point it would be worth a million dollars and can go down easily too. It is really up to us how are we going to utilize these changes and turn it into our advantage. 

For me maybe I will take the risk and buy some Bitcoins when it's price reached to 1 dollar ! Because it's price is really low and a strong currency like Bitcoin it will back stronger for sure !

I think that anybody will buy that coin if the price is 2$, so this is not a good question, but what I think is that we should not be scared by the price of bitcoin falling and rising because we know that it is volatile and it cannot stay at the same price forever!

Therefore bitcoin is one of the best (and worst) financial plans to invest in. It's so volatile

On 6/20/2020 at 5:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

June 2011 - November 2011 

Between the month of this year bitcoin price goes down up to 32$ and 2$!

Many investors are not sure about this and doubting that bitcoin will fall while some take the risk to buy some and now they are multimillionaire. 

If you can go back in this time and you see this scenario what will you do? 

You will take the risk or you will doubt it? 

Source:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/explained/the-biggest-rises-and-falls-of-bitcoin-explained/amp

If at that time i know about the Bitcoin than i definitely buy some coins but at that time i don,t know about the crypto amrket and do not know about the online business but now i make some money through this business and i hope that i make more money through this business in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At that time i was unaware of bitcoin and was not even invested in any crypto at the time. So to be honest if I had to see a loss like that as a new crypto holder there is a good chance that I would have  umped all the bitcoin that i had at the next available opportunity with a slight price increase from the 2 dollars, with the mindset being that i rather earn a small amount than lose everything. However, this would also be conversely a good time for traders to make purchases of the coin at the lower price. Having the knowledge i have now on trading, i would have likely opted to buy more of the coin, however without this knowledge i would stick to my original plan of dumping the coin. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/20/2020 at 8:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Many investors are not sure about this and doubting that bitcoin will fall while some take the risk to buy some and now they are multimillionaire. 

It should be good to be good to know if me on that time will have the courage to invest a lot to bitcoin. 
But I guess I would not have enough courage to do that. 
That time, I do not know anything about investments because I am too young. Plus I do not have enough money to even use as investment. 
But If I had seeb a very good opportunity in this time, I will invest on it. 

On 6/26/2020 at 4:37 PM, Moaz said:

I don't think there is any benefit in going back in time because this will not happen, but as for your question if I can return to a time when the price of bitcoin was very low I will definitely buy the largest amount of bitcoin and wait for the price to rise to sell it

I'm sure most of the people who have a bitcoin that time and waste those in some things already regretting that they don't hold their btc for a long time that's why if that thing will happen again I'm sure they will never miss the opportunity again to have more btc. 

21 minutes ago, Rabih said:

For me, I take the decision to buy if I had enough money, but in a limited amount of course

There is an expression in trading: don't try to catch a falling knife. While this is mostly about day-trading it can be used in a macro-trend as well (4h-1d charts). The tactic is as you explained, buy in small amounts while it is dropping. This way we reduce risk and make a better strategy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Studying the movements of bitcoins' prices is really important for each one interested in this cryptocurrencies world , especially for traders! If i was there , i think that i wouldn't sell my bitcoin only for 2$ and i will take it as a long time invest! believing in what we think is really important and i really believe in Satoshi's project and in the bright future of this cryptocurrencies world! 

• +1 2

On 6/20/2020 at 6:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Source:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/explained/the-biggest-rises-and-falls-of-bitcoin-explained/amp

First you need to know that we most member are not a serious trader or Investor so the thing would be happen that if we see the btc price decrease to 2usd then without any doubt we sell it becuase we cant take the risk of lose our money fully..so we must sell it.. Again those trader who is serious about crypto world will surely buy btc as much as they can and keep hold it up till it price dont up🔫                 

Bitcoin has gone through a history of ups and downs and effort. As investors, we also face its risks. At a time more than a decade ago, many people were very disappointed when Bitcoin fell so sharply. However, we will get more benefits by trusting and investing here.

• +2 1

How awful! Imagine it now, but it's impossible. The price of bitcoin was so low, and now, it has increased thousands of times, it's so great! I think this has reasons for a promising future. Perhaps in 10 years it will seem to us that $ 10,000 is not enough for bitcoin when its price reaches millions!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

@Dark_Sky

With the vast understandings I had regarding Crypto world and block chain technology at large, I won't hesitate to accumulate more than double of all my accounts and still take loan to increase the capacity of my possession.

Because this will be an opportunity to me that I have never seen or ever grab.

And knowing that when the favourable time come I will be counted among Crypto multi-millionaires.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

At that time people have not much knowledge about crypto currencies and they were confused to invest or not invest their money in newly born bitcoin. 

But if i or may be all crypto trader manage to go back then definitely they will buy a lot of bitcoin. 

• +1 1

This is a very big fall but how can this be so much because it is loses 90% with a fall from 32 to 2 dollar and make many lose all their money. This can be that why many holder are telling us to not sell low and not worry but hold and wait for a good price before we are sell, maybe there are very correct word to make more money when we hold and not trade it.