How to start this new campaign - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tokentalk

How to start this new campaign

hi guys,

can somebody fully explain me how can I start using this new campaign to get tokens.

you can start with creating a yobit account and how to link this account with it, and also

kindly explain how the payment system works. and what is the price of the new token currently.

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

If you are new members, goto Cryptotalk campaign in yobit and enter your email address there, your account will linked to yobit.

Talking about payment system. After 100 post you get paid for each post( post mustn't have negative reputation to be paid) limited to 20 Maximum per day.

And talk price isn't fixed. It would be available for trade on September. We only can hope for good price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

First of all you need to read new payments system posts which are created by the moderators of this forum. In short now we received talks token instead of btc and also now only 20 posts on each day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

then to connect the two accounts the one of cryptotalk and that of yobit you have to go to https://www.yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ and insert them your e-mail or CryptoTalk UID to connect them then you have to make 100 posts excluding the off topic and bounty sections and then you will be rewarded by the 101st post with 50 tokens per post for 20 daily posts but only if you have not received negative react, always after 100 posts you can earn by putting react to the posts that interest you 1 react = 1 token

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend ,welcome ,first you have to read all the rules of instructions of this forum perfectly and the moderators created anew way of payment by talk token, after finishing 100 posts for free ,you have to write 20 posts a day and you are allowed to give 50 positive or negative rate for 1 talk token each.try to abide all the rules.

• +2 1

First step : I have sign up with cryptotalk which is easy. ( e-mail verified ).

https://cryptotalk.org/

Second step : return to Yobit invitation mail and click https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/

Then it will direct you to fill your information which is your registered e-mail at cryptotalk.org ( below Your CryptoTalk UID ) and click save.

That is finish. After that you have to post at least 100 posts for starting to get TALK token.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think that it is new for all user.But admin explain it very clearly. We get now token for every post and it will be listed in September. So i think we need to wait for it.

• -1 2

At the beginning, if we hear the scheme offered in this campaign, with new updates most of us may not get interested to join. But as we know only patience and hardwork is the key to success.

You can follow the following steps:

At first you have to sign up in cryptotalk with your valid, genuine email I'd.

For participating in campaign,  you have to post 100 post at first.

And for posting rules and for guidelines of the platform you have to go to every section of the platform and read the pinned post.

Then you have to sign up with yobit and link the same email id as in cryptotalk. 

That's how simple it is.

Hwy, dude. Try to visit moderator's post about the new payment system. But I'm gonna tell you a little bit about the new payment system. Same as before. You need to accomplish 100 posts for you to get paid. The difference is they are now paying by talk token and not bitcoin. It is available on september. We're hoping for high prices.

23 hours ago, tokentalk said:

hi guys,

can somebody fully explain me how can I start using this new campaign to get tokens.

you can start with creating a yobit account and how to link this account with it, and also

kindly explain how the payment system works. and what is the price of the new token currently.

i dont understand bro which type of campain u want to start but bro  we dnt know about the current rates of token yet as soon as we know we help u as soon as posible

• -2 1
  • -1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Welcome my friend, the new token is known as TALK. You will be paid for your posts using this tokens, all payments will start after you complete your first free 100 posts. Remember to follow the forum rules so that you can be banned from the forum campaign.

Here is all about the new tokens, and what should you do to earn them;

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The matter has been explained in this post in the forum. Whenever you need to put high quality publications and responses, and if you get a positive evaluation or you do not get any evaluation you receive the payment at the end of the week.

You would receive 10 talk tokens for each post as a payments and you can post only 20 post in a day but first you have to complete your first 100 post to start getting payment. We can trade this token after September.So, you have to collect as much as possible.

Edited by CryptoLover21

It is good that you are trying to understand how to work in the forum. You can join the campaign by entering the platform and clicking on the new campaign button and put your email address to get a UID number.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome to CryptoTalk, first you must link your account on the Yobit platform and then complete the first 100 posts, and then you will receive 10 TALK for every post  (maximum 20 posts Per day) You will also receive 1 TALK for giving you a reputation for each post, positive or negative (maximum 50 reputation per day)

Well, you cannot even posts it here mate, this is now posted by the moderators here in this forum, if you want to know, kindly click the green button in the upper part of the title of this thread and read it to answer your question.

• +1 1

If you are newbie, do not worry. First of all, carefully follow all the essential forum rules otherwise you will get banned from this forum. Create an account on yobit exchange and go to this link https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ . After that follow the instructions correctly to link your forum account. 

• +1 2

On 6/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, tokentalk said:

hi guys,

Before we were joining the campaign through this page yobit.net/en/paybyposts, but now we are joining the new campaign through this page yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/  

• -1 1

hi friend, i'm new here  I don't know how to start this campaign.  Can anyone help me.  How do I start this campaign. Payment system also said.thank you.

• -5 1
  • -1 1

Enter the section about the forum. There is a proven topic that explains to you all the ways in which you can earn and how to join earning from the forum’s campaign. But above all you must read the laws and benefit from them so that they do not violate the laws of the forum