How to make a profit from the yobit exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Posted (edited)

Today we will tackle a very important topic for all those interested in trading cryptocurrencies, this very exciting world through which you can reap daily profits
One of the most important platforms currently is the platform, the Yobit, we will explain how to achieve profits from them through the points in the browser in the next lines,
1. You have to open an account on this platform if you do not already have an account, use this link for quick access : Yobit😃.
2. All you have to do is be a good follower of all news related to the Yobit platform, by entering daily into your account and looking at any new notifications from the platform such as selling new currencies, Ico to other than that of new news, I know that every new ico or coins will be accompanied by new profits for you if you know how and when to buy,
3. Always be ready to dedicate a portion of your bitcoin to buying new currencies and ico from the yobit and buy as much as you can and as much as you bear from the investment results
4. Do not be greedy, once you achieve a good profit margin you see fit, press sell and continue to work in this manner
5. I suggest that you also use the realized profits and buy the same Ico again or any other currency on the Yobit platform and then put it in your investment fund where the platform provides you with this ideal option with daily return and for this you have doubled your profits and your chances more and more.
In the end, I thank you all for reading the topic and I hope that you will follow me to tell you about everything that is new and exclusive for profit from cryptocurrencies continuously.

Edited by Shadyborai
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

You have perfectly mention all the detailed option to earn from Yobit exchange. Yobit offers the investbox for the daily or weekly based investments. The platform is good for trading and the demand is also reliable. The profits can be made easily with estimated cryptocurrencies. So only a user must contain knowledge and patience. Don't be greedy in any kinds of situations. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes bro you are right we mustn't be greedy at some certain extent and talking about earnings through yobit we can earn through ico though it's risky at some point and also there are many other features available like investbox from which we can get really good daily % even if we aren't a trader.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Yobit is very profitable because you can trade and earn good amount, but i suggest if anyone he/ she doesn't know how to trade, its better to use the investbox while you learn how to trade. The investbox is profitable, easy to use and very safe.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From my experience , I got some profit from information in Yobit's chat. I started to trade at Yobit in year 2016 and I have a few knowledge about cryptocurrency. I read chat in Yobit and checking & considering, then I bought some coins and got some profit.

I'd like to inform to newbie that some cases is easy but some cases isn't easy. But we have to check or ask some persons before. Finally I'd like to inform to newbie that we can take profit from trading at Yobit.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Also, if you don’t want to miss easy money, it is advisable to follow the news, such as the birthday of the YoBit, then you would give out one and a half dollars per account, or recent pumps, if you buy one of the coins even in small quantities, you can already recover the money spent on the coins.

Sorry for my bad english xd

by different ways we can earn some money from this exchange such as doing regular trading on different coins and tokens gave us some handsome profit if we have trading skills and also by working on this forum we earned talk tokens. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit is also the most used exchange of mine specially to perform active day trading activities. There are several opportunities available to earn the benefits on the Yobit exchange for example Yobit InvestBox, well-designed and user-friendly trading platform etc 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

To work properly on the Yobit platform we have to define the method of work either trading or investment and then create a business plan and determine the currencies that we want to trade or invest and we must not choose more than 3 currencies in order to remain within the safe area of profits then we can develop the business from the achieved profits

• +1 3

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

Yes, the Yobit platform is one of the largest and most important platforms in this field and currencies can be gained by many procedures, especially trading operations in addition to safe investment in the platform.

Working on the Yobit site is very profitable through trading and investment, but before that we must learn the basic things in trading in order to be able to benefit from it in a good way. We must understand the market movement well and choose good currencies that are always appropriate for us.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yobit is one of the best exchange sites.  There are also many opportunities to make a profit from yobit.  There is an investment box where a certain amount of money can be invested and earned.  You can invest as you wish on a daily or weekly basis.  There is also an option called Trading where you can trade.  Through this good profit can be earned.  But you have to be very careful in all aspects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

From yobit you should know all there steps and how do they works and what can you do to earn with use your mind and think how can they earn and how to earn with them in  ICOs airdrops investboxs .....

• -1 1

So you are recommending to buy all ICO and sell at some point after they pump? Do you have data that suggest this is a good strategy? Are all ICO's priced higher after a while? I don't know about this just asking.

• +2 1

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

One thi g you forgot to mention is risk in investment as it ia always risky to invest in any currency even in ico too, as the results might be very, sometimes you make profits but sometimes you might be get scammed or the currency never lists or the value never grows.  Keep this in mind while investing. 

Turn 2$ in BTC, LTC or Eth To 94,371$ + 100% Matching bonus.

2×20 Matrix Link:- https://cryptopros.biz/index.php?ref=brighthouse

It's a good way to invest in cryptocurrency on yobit exchange it's one of my favorite exchange I have made many profit in it,but only just by buying and selling crypto not more , I never try any ico or ieo on the exchange but I really should try

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit exchange worlds one of the best and profitable exchange, this exchange provide good features to earn profit investment box is the best plan for new members, who don't no trading if anyone know trading then this exchange take low fees for trading and gives decent profit.

Before entering the field of trading. We must learn about the trading first. Yep. Yobit is one of the best exchange for me. You can earn profit by their good features and investent. Just be wise and observe how trading flowing then you can go with the flow

your post is more than enough to help the beginners in trading but i would always suggest  to  search and search a  lot about it before getting into it because you may win and you may also lose money in trading so you always need to have a good information before start trading

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Yobit is very profitable because you can trade and earn good amount, but i suggest if anyone he/ she doesn't know how to trade, its better to use the investbox while you learn how to trade. The investbox is profitable, easy to use and very safe.

What is trading? Before using the investment box you will have to convert bitcoin to altcoin at times which means you trade. Also know that if you do not know about trading, you can lose while investing on coins, only professionals knows this. 

The advantage of yobit.net exchange is the multiple section of earning and investing, so you have option o do your work even if you are newbie, if you ae expert you have the exchange platform to do your trading on coins, and if you are a beginner you have the dice game or the investbox section.

Yobit has investbox, people are making profit from it but some people also complain, f you can trade, you will be able to use it. And I have one advice, do not convert bitcoin to low value coins on yobit investbox instead you USD or doge. 

You can make a lot of money from yobit investbox but you still have to do some tasks as they can't just give you free money. You have to do some activities like trading a certain number of times or placing a bet.

According to my opinion when it's present value is low and after some time or some days it's future value increase. So you can do this at that time. Therefore you get profit from this.