Over 40 institutions joined their forces for PayID adoption - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Over 40 institutions joined their forces for PayID adoption

PayID is trying to make payments as easy and as fast as possible. You don't have to remember your account number, instead you could register your email or phone number to work as a PayID. And beautiful thing is that it's a cross platform system. And they are working with Ripple, Brave, Huobi and blockchain.com. 

So far it has centered on Australia so this is not for everyone (Not for me at least and i don't think our country will adopt this) but i guess they are looking to scale in the future.

What do you think? Is this going to be a thing or will there be competition to render this payment system useless?

I am not the biggest fan of Ripple but i thought i should share this to spark some conversation.

Sources:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-brave-and-huobi-join-instant-global-payments-network-payid

https://payid.com.au/

Edited by rekter
more info
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I'm not a big fan of Ripple either, but if they manage to make their technology used by millions, or even billions of people, I would definitely want to profit from XRP. 

About PayID I think it is a good idea, and perhaps it can go viral. I will look into it better and see if it actually does what it says. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, pay-ID is very good idea because it becomes easier to transfer and receive coins and money. Only one code is sufficient to login which will make easier to use. Hope each and every payments and coins use this feature.

Looking like a good practice as they have simplified the traditional payment procedures just by limiting on phone number or email ID to send funds. Personally, I am expecting even the better technology in the crypto world than that of PayID.

As for the Ripple currency, this coin in my opinion got a lot more promotion than its real effectiveness in the cryptocurrency market because since its inception until now its price is low and its transactions are slower than others. As for the payment system in general it may be better if it was developed as you say

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I cannot wait for it to be released in my country. I followed your link of the article about PayID and i am seriously waiting for me. Typical transaction requires a lot of numbers, all these account numbers, codes and Ids makes up data which can be lost or stolen and remembering them is another ordeal. With PayId it will be a lot easier with just my phone number or email.

Edited by Dmasked
  • +1 1

468x60-3.png

The platform seems to be good for a specific fetaures. But It is tough to say either everyone will accept it or not. Because the email and password system is applied into all platforms now. But it is hard to say that when and how actually it will get success. There are several platform exists that makes a good sense for every trading or investment. So this PayID needs a good advertising. 

17 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

But It is tough to say either everyone will accept it or not. Because the email and password system is applied into all platforms now.

Either you didn't understood the concept or i am out of touch, but give me an example of any site that allows you to use email or phone as an address to recieve cryptos? In any of them that i know, you still have to deal with lenghty strings of numbers and letters.

• +4 1

In mine opinion this project has great future because they have provided the best possible payment system in managed GUI and they aren't even asking us for more personal information like done by traditional payment gateway. And sure because of this ease system it will get promoted and used by many users. And the positive response is being seen so we can expect big from this platform.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The payment system like  PayID is good and useful for many users of crypto because you can receive your money by entering your email only and this is positive, but for Ripple it is an important currency and its fees are low and I am a fan of this currency

It could work. It needs a lot of work and a lot of advertising campaigns in order to be able to compete with the payment methods that exist at the present time. He must also have many positives that encourage people to use it.

• +2 1

Well mate I think coinbase already launch this email through transaction method, but in this method only coinbase users use this facility and do kyc compulsory, but you mention payid really useful not need submit our personal information, only use our email are phone number to use this method benefit, and I think its good technology hope success in future.

• -5 1

It would be great to provide more information about PayId and its advantages. certainly also if there are restrictions in certain countries they should be overcome to involve more people who use the technologies discussed here.

This is a very cool idea! I think it will be very relevant in the future, and will be actively developed. The point is that we need to know more information about this. Code optimization is the best idea, because more and more often we find it difficult to enter a password, or some simple code, and this can be replaced with this device, it's cool!

• +2 1

Frankly, I lost hope in Ripple, during the past years this project did not see the light of day and continued for a long time to dig deep into the bottom of the earth, over the past years, Ripple was very low, so I do not trust its future at all.

That is really good and all should use this platform but first of all read full details about the website than make an account on this website...

It seems a very good idea and will facilitate the transaction more than before. With PayID a simple and easy way using your mobile number or email address, linking them to your bank account to receive payments… The technology will surprise us more and more in the future. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This plateform is very good in use but everybody cannot easily use this because this require lots of persional information. This is also require your email address and mobile no. But i think this technology will improve more in future.

That is a good one though not all will be willing to adopt that but any country that did I think it a great job done for them and am sure it have many benefits 

This is really good news especially for people in Australia. Hope it will be available in other countries too very soon. But the side effect is that a hacker can access an account if he knows the password only. Earlier he has to know the ID number also.

This platform is very good in use.  You can also get good benefit from this platform. This is also available in many countries. But there is a difficult with this plateform. This also require lots of information. Email and phone no is also provided to this site.

This is a very good idea to use pay ID for transactions it was very easier to receive and send coins just after one click and using one code they can easily transfer their coins from one place to another and also with the help of this cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/19/2020 at 3:03 PM, rekter said:

PayID is trying to make payments as easy and as fast as possible. You don't have to remember your account number, instead you could register your email or phone number to work as a PayID. And beautiful thing is that it's a cross platform system. And they are working with Ripple, Brave, Huobi and blockchain.com. 

So far it has centered on Australia so this is not for everyone (Not for me at least and i don't think our country will adopt this) but i guess they are looking to scale in the future.

What do you think? Is this going to be a thing or will there be competition to render this payment system useless?

I am not the biggest fan of Ripple but i thought i should share this to spark some conversation.

Sources:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-brave-and-huobi-join-instant-global-payments-network-payid

https://payid.com.au/

I really think that every day there is a new payment system that will be issued in order to compete with cryptocurrencies. Today, the matter has become on a greater level and you should really pay attention.

• Useful or interesting 1