Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world

I agree with you dear! Many members are getting worried and even staying out of the forum just because they received warning points! Warning points are just showing you that you have done some mistakes, you will be warned so that you can not repeat your mistakes. If you will repeat your mistakes after being warned, that will be bad for you!

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I do believe so ,  but the best thing is that you are suppose to encourage others  , this is the reason the more you encourage them the more they feel confident in replying or starting new posts, and also its very important to make sure that you dont make a mistake , things have changed now, once you get low upvotes then you are doomed and risk losing your payment for the week so upvotes or likes now do matter.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Yes i agree with you, if we get warning points we should acknowledge it and avoid the things that cause it next time. I have also got warnings points but now they are expired so we must be focused and if we get warning points we mustn't be worried too much.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You received warning points,it won't be a matter, this mean that you break the rules of this forum and this will make you more careful next time,and the moderators will give you a new opportunity to start again after awile.

You are right my friend,receiving warning points is not the end of world,if you don't break any of the rules of this forum ,you won't receive any warning points,so we have to work hard and do our best in order not to face this matter.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Receiving a warning point is depending on how much warning points you have been given, because if you have received 6 warning points it would be the end of your account. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Absolutely correct, Warning point is not the end of the world, Hence from the name it's calling one in to order,

To avoid further repetition of breaking the rules and regulations

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When receiving warning points, this should not affect us very much because we know that there are an expiration date for warning points. Instead, we must do more to improve our posts and activity in the forum to avoid receiving more warning points and so that we do not reach the end of the ban.

Well said, I too received a warning point and now changed the way I use to post in this forum and I am still posting and will continue to do so, if you make mistakes that doesn't mean you can't go right.

Warning points are issued to correct our mistakes on this forum. Repeated warning points cause an account ban at the end, if you make mistake, next time correct it to avoid multiple warning points from moderators on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Warning points, like the name implies are warnings for the users. It means that they have some misconduct in their activities on the forum. As humans we all make mistakes but the mistakes in this forums gets you warning points which might impose some restrictions for you account and when you get more than 5 warning points, it will cause your account to be banned. A few warning points once or twice will on itself disappear after few months.

• +4 2

468x60-3.png

All of us when we were beginners in this field and we were making mistakes, I personally did not stop when I was exposed to this because the goal in front of me is clear that I must continue to learn, and getting a warning point does not mean that we should lose confidence in ourselves and the forum

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, a warning points is to make us understand our mistakes and not repeat in future. So we should not lose hope and think over what we have done. We can go through the guidelines and rules of the forum. There are lots of updates came in the platform. You can check in every section some post are pinned. So go through it. And try not break any.

You would get warning points is you do useless post and copy the same posts from other members. But you can learn from the post of other members but copying them is re strictly prohibited. And after getting warnings post it will expire and you should never repeat the same mistake.

The forum moderators are always patient and understanding. They give warning points when a member is breaking the rules or creating posts of low quality and low effort. They won't ban anyone unless there is a certain reason to do that. If members behave and use common sense there is nothing to be afraid of.

You can get warning points if you break the rules of this forum, if you get more than three warning points you can't post like 1 month, or you can be banned completely, so you have to follow the rules of the forum

You can get warning points if you break the rules of this forum, if you get more than three warning points you can't post like 1 month, or you can be banned completely, so you have to follow the rules of the forum

• +1 1

What I will say is not to receive warning point at all because with psychologically thinking, moderators will focus on the person's posts and may lead to additional warning points. But, if you have warning points already, try to focus on posting more quality posts and try to avoid another warning point. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course I completely agree, it seems that there are many members who do not know the true meaning of the warning point, when the supervisors give you the warning point is not hatred or revenge on you, but rather in order to draw your attention to the fact that you did something wrong during your work, you should not repeat this mistake in the future

• +1 2

Yes getting warning points is not the end of the world. You wouldn't directly get banned by receiving warning points it will expire on specific time, you can learn form the mistake. So, don't worry and learn and share useful information.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

@BrolySSJ that is 💯 correct to be agreed with it. Warning points expired after some days, weeks and month. So that is not the end of the world but a chance to build a new life be correcting that mistakes against making such mistakes.

Edited by Ndayebo8

When a person gets a warning point, this does not mean that he must stop working because the supervisors have given this person a warning so that he does not repeat this mistake again, so when a person gets a warning point this means that he must pay attention, take caution, and abide by the rules, not stay away from Writing and giving up the forum

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes I agree with you mate receiving warning points help to improve our performance in this forum, because who receive this points he/ she knows when we do another mistake means he restricted from this forum, so they do work carefully and deliveres useful content and follows rules strictly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I totally agree with you. Getting a warning point doesn't restrict you from doing anything but rather telling you that you did something wrong and that you should take a correction from what you did. 

Receiving warning points is normal if you have violated the rules of the forum, so if you don't want to receive it always obey the rules of the forum. You should be made to the moderator once you have receive one, you better do your best to prove to the admin you are a good poster.