Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world

Actually warning point isn't the end of the world, warning point are being given to help correct mistakes been done or to stop some illicit habbit in the forum, so if anyone gets a warning point he shouldn't panic but try to know what's wrong and try to learn from his mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ofcource , warning point didn't end up your journey in Cryptotalk . warning point is like a punishment for member who makes mistack there .

we should focus on quality instaed of quantity , becuase if we focused on quantity then we make mistack and recive warning point .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Exactly! Let's not discourage because we get a warning points. Let's think that as a lesson that once you violet a rules we must be responsible for that. Its normal to feel sad once you get that but that's a sign that you need to improve yourself for the better. So stand up again and make a useful post, a good content. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the start, The forum will give us an initial rules to follow. We must be considerate of all the things we are doing inside this forum. They are giving us warning points just to remind us that we are exceeding their rules and regulations. It is a must that we need to follow so that the moderators will not give us warning points.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi to all of the Cryptotalk members that are here! 

This post is for all of the users that are within this forum, if you are a newbie or if you are a senior member here. As we all know, if there is a violation of the rules, then the moderators will give out warning points. However I think that many view this as the end of the world and as such they then start to stay away from the forum for a while for fear of getting banned or receiving more warning points in the process. Although I do understand the thought process, we should not shy away from posting if we receive a warning point. 

A warning point is there to draw your attention to what you are doing wrong, and as a such when you acknowledge the warning point it will show you what it is that you were doing wrong. By doing so you can then learn from your mistake and become better at posting in the future. The moderators are not here to be spiteful and just want us to learn from our mistakes. This is why the warning points tend to have an expiration date, because it is for you to learn and move forward and not constantly hang over your head in this forum. 

so continue to post and learn from our mistakes moving forward! All the best! 

This is true. Yes, it is alarming to receive warning points from the moderators/admins of the forum but we should be intimidated and be scared of it. I guess, warning points were given in order for us to reflect the mistake we committed so that we can learn from it and to keep us away from doing it again. Let's not treat warning points as if it is the end of our journey in the forum instead let's make this as an opportunity and inspiration to improve ourselves and to be mindful of what we share in the platform. 

• +1 2

To those who get their warning points. Dont lose hope. Warning points can help you to get motivated and desciplined you one what wrong doings you've done. It is better to let you know that you did something wrong and may broke rules so that you have still a chance to change yourself and make a useful content or start following the rules

On 6/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, Whited35 said:

Warning points are issued to correct our mistakes on this forum. Repeated warning points cause an account ban at the end, if you make mistake, next time correct it to avoid multiple warning points from moderators on this forum. 

I agree, they giving us chance to prove ourselves again so we must not waste the chance.

Let's show that we are professional enough that's why we are belong in this forum. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It serves as a warning for you that you should be careful on making content here because maybe you have violated some rules. But as long as you haven't reach 5 warning point it is not the end of your career in this forum. We should be work more harder and motivated and be careful as always to avoid receiving bad reputation.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:38 PM, Nezar said:

When a person gets a warning point, this does not mean that he must stop working because the supervisors have given this person a warning so that he does not repeat this mistake again, so when a person gets a warning point this means that he must pay attention, take caution, and abide by the rules, not stay away from Writing and giving up the forum

Indeed, warning points are meant to give you caution to not do it again, maybe you violate the rules of the forum, but don't be mad whenever you received warning points, just make it as your motivation to create more useful and helpful posts. Warning points have expiration date depends on how many warning points you have.

I advise to the newbies who are afraid of receiving a warning point, please take the warning point as a warning meaning you need to improve yourself in terms of posting good quality content. It may also remind you to read the rules if you don't yet read it or read again the rules to know what to avoid commiting. It can help you to be a good member and a good poster here.

• +1 1

I recommend all new members to read the forum rules well and then read the topics addressed to the new members in this forum.
Then they can participate after they have a good understanding of the content of this forum.

23 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

I recommend all new members to read the forum rules well and then read the topics addressed to the new members in this forum.
Then they can participate after they have a good understanding of the content of this forum.

If we will follow the rules we will not get banned from the moderators otherwise we be good members of the forum. So let be careful in following rules.

Your words are correct. The person who received a warning should not stop publishing or sharing. Rather, it should make this an incentive to move forward and succeed.
We should not look back

you are right, warning point that mean giving a mistake in this forum, and we should be Learning from our mistakes for do not make same mistake.

I agree with you friend, but can you tell me how many warning point you can receive before your acount is banned ?

I recieved a warning point but i still posting and i improve the quality of my posts and i will be better in the future. 

Of course, the warning points are aimed at alerting you to violating the laws and not respecting them, and that will make you respect the laws again, and if you don't, you will get other points of warning .

Moderators always give warning point due to our mistakes. Everyone do mistakes while learning. I also get many warning but i always learn from my mistakes. If we follow the rules then we will be safe. 

You can get warning points in the event that you disrupt the norms of this discussion, on the off chance that you get beyond what three notice focuses you can't post like multi month, or you can be prohibited totally, so you need to observe the principles of the gathering 

You can get cautioning focuses in the event that you disrupt the guidelines of this gathering, on the off chance that you get beyond what three notice focuses you can't post like multi month, or you can be restricted totally, so you need to adhere to the standards of the discussion

We are grateful to crypto for keeping such a warning system for us. Those who do wrong in this forum are given a warning so that they do not make these mistakes a second time. If they continue to do wrong even after giving a warning, their account will be banned.  

There is no problem in making mistakes, as I said, it is not the end of the world, but rather a motivation to improve the quality of publications
But here I have to ask you about the number of permitted warning points ??@BrolySSJ

That's right my friend,we don't have to be worried about getting warning points ,because as a human being, we  always make  mistakes, so we have to learn from our mistakes and never commit them again,we have to be careful and  do our job following the rules and instructions perfectly.