Stay away from fear - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

You are saying right . we should never give up in revenge of fear we should always pay heed on creating the useful post . Never be scare of gaining either good or bad reputation we will always gained positive reputation if our post is unique with good quality content 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:18 AM, Whited35 said:

@NezarIt is okay that we are free from fear to rate posts according to their quality. Honestly, I think thrice before giving post rates. Mate, I have still seen some problems here. Some guys are intentionally giving the bad post rates even for good rates by using fake accounts 😒

the rating is not the issue right now there are many other issues regarding investments and learning the trading and all that staff, so the fear is  involved in all these things.

Just like i have always pointed out, fears will only stop individuals from exploring their possibilities to the fullest maximum and make them to settle for less. 

Earlier we can see those members that put reactions on our posts. If someone give positive reaction then it is well and good. But if the member give negative reaction then for taking revenge the member also give bad ratings. This act was so cheap and shameful.

So to get rid of this problem the forum has made it secret for all members. Now no one can see who reacts on them except moderators and administrators.

We are not here to take revenge on each other.

Bad and low-quality posts should be given bad reputation so that the owners know they were wrong and to improve the quality of the posts here.

Yes my friend you are right I must say that if you will do good post you get not nag it I've rating.so that this person does not respond to him and give him bad reputation point as well.

Hello my friend, since I joined in this forum , I can't see who rrwcted to my post and all. So I was giving the reaction that deserves for a post in my view. And I recommend you to do the same since nobody will see about our reaction. But try to give the right or the deserved reaction to the comments. Its necessary for the good behavior of this forum. And thanks to the moderators for making the persons unknown. 

We should not fear in problems but we should face it bravely.. difficulties are part of our life .every journey has some difficulties ..we should not care of them an work hardly.

19 hours ago, zeshan1122 said:

the rating is not the issue right now there are many other issues regarding investments and learning the trading and all that staff, so the fear is  involved in all these things.

I did not get your point correctly friend. You said trading, what do you mean? We were talking about the spam ratings problem on forum.  Chaos was seen from the scammers once TALK token's trading was initiated on Yobit exchange. 

I agree with you, now we should stop fearing and give reputation to any topic as it deserved. Many people were fearing to give bad reputations because of revenge, but now there will not be revenged because we receive reputations from unknown members...😷😷😷

I agree with you, now we should stop fearing and give reputation to any topic as it deserved. Many people were fearing to give bad reputations because of revenge, but now there will not be revenged because we receive reputations from unknown members...😷😷😷

Yes right dear you say that bad or good reputation is totaly depend on the type of post and the new changing in the forum is very good .For the good reputation we should creat usefull post which would impress other members and give knowledge to the members of the forum.

Fear is kind of natural element which is found among people. Taking care is good thing but having fear to do anything is not good at all for moving forward. One should learn to takeover that fear. Some people lose much great opportunities because of fear. 

• +3 1

You will not be afraid to work here, you have to work with courage in your mind. You have to have courage in your mind, you will not lose, you will win, you will succeed from here, if you work with fear in mind, you will not be able to move forward, if you want to move forward, stay away from fear, feel brave and move forward to work.

Yes, but members must adhere to the objective criteria of giving a bad reputation, so a member may have a bad reputation, but the published topic doesn't need that, and we hope that All members are fair in giving bad or a good reputation.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:36 AM, BTC Future said:

Still anyone that dislikes someone can always make a bunch of new accounts and begin spamming his posts with dislikes.

why you are saying that  we should make some of the accounts and give dislikes and bad reputations in order to give bad reactions? I think it is not the good thing that you are saying to someone.

Of course my friend. Must stay away from fear. We're not afraid to do big things. If you are afraid, success cannot be achieved. Fear does not allow us to succeed. So we will not be afraid of any work. No matter how big the work, we will work hard with attention and be patient. Then we can achieve success. Fear is not a success. So we should not be afraid. Thanks.

My dear friend, welcome to the crypto forum.  You work cryptocurrency, you succeed.  You work according to the rules.  At first you can’t do it, you have the courage, work with patience.  Don't be afraid, don't back down, you will succeed, of course you will succeed.  Crypto Forum is a trusted online platform.  It will pay you.  You can be sure.  Don't post wrong.  Thanks.

Fear suppressed the inner strength of man. That's why it's prevent people from expressing their own abilities. So we have to be careful about it.

Hello friend!  Hope you are fine. 

You are saying right . Giving bad reputation to a good post is really heartbreaking for some users. So it puts them in fear of posting.  This should be ended in good way. Otherwise it will lower the number of members on this forum even on other forums if it's happening there. 

Taking revenge also happens. If some one reacts badly same can be done by opponent. So it is frustrating point. But bad things should be prohibited as well. But be positive for everything. 

To day every one is jealessed from every other person . If you have given negative reputation to anyone then he will try his best to give you negative reputation too. This activity has stopped a little because it is said that there is no issue of negative reputation . So try to get no fear .

Yes you should get feared from any of the fake news . Some time ago there was great speaking about that if you give nagative reputation to any one than that person will also reputed you nagatively . But you should not need to get fear from it . It is the time of jealesy . Nothing happens serious.

fear is one of the determining factors of success, and in some cases if you can face your fears without remorse then your success will surely be guaranteed.

Yeah your topic is informative as this fear is very bad for success and it always involves us that something bad happened with us. And when you get bad feedback from anyone. You are also become panic and disappointed. But these things effected your work. Be concentrate on your work. 

I am very happy with all the new updates that the supervisors made, especially the updates related to the reputation feature

I think the administration team did a very well job and we should appreciate their work because in past every member was in fear due to th feature of knowing that which member gives you bad reputation and that member gives the bad reputation back to that member.  So due to this reason there was a lot of useless post but now due to this updated feature of this site everyone feels relax and can spot a useless post.