Causes of negative assessments - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

my friend I want to tell you that when you receive the negative reputation on your post you should to be understand you cannot post the good material in your topic send in your comments so I want to suggest you that first of all you should to use the good material in your post

• +4 1

Dear member, that the negative evaluations of the subjects are not related to the image of the profile, nor to the number of published topics, but to the published subject content and the extent of its useful content to other members. Switching between divisions is necessary to increase expertise in cryptocurrency. I wish success to all members

Thank you, my friend, for these helpful tips that will help us avoid getting negative reviews. I think we should focus on the information we provide in our posts that should be useful and have high quality content.

I think this way we will get positive reviews .

• +5 1

I do not agree with you to write topics on a daily basis, because that may affect the quality of the content, because preparing a topic with good content takes time and some of us do not have it, so it may take a few hours to publish a topic with great content.

Much thanks to you, old buddy, for this data and for imparting to us a particularly helpful point for everybody. Everybody should peruse this exhortation well and hold fast to it.

There are many newbie in this platforms and thanks for sharing such a nice information about crypotalk it will be great helpful for new users of this platform. 

Well my friend there was many members here which is here just for creating posts and earn money. But this is not fear we should always taking knowledge and experience about this forum because this helps you to go into next Section.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:11 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Well, a suitable profile picture is required for every member in the forum, as it can be taken as an identity. Also, members need to create relevant topics on their own, not only having comment replies. So, if every member contribute in this way with their genuine and authentic topics, we can have more constructive discussions and even more things to explore and learn from each forum sections.

I think you are right, we should try some diversity in our lives as wells as also while working on this forum.

But, as I am new on this forum, so it is a bit difficult for me to work on all forums at the same time because I am at very beginner level where I have to understand the things and then apply them.

When you post you should keep in mind that your spelling should be correct. Don't copy others posts.If you make English spelling mistake or grammar mistake and if your post does not require useful information,it causes negative assessment. 

I don't think we should keep on giving in negative reputation points and likes I mean dislikes  if someone does not have a display picture on his profile.

Yes my friend I agree with you the most important thing here is thing  people do not create new topic but only comment of the post. And first of all v personal picture of the account because of these distinguish of all member. Your person account and photo good rating for you.

Thank you for this topic for information and discussion. I think that when we are new to the forum we make many mistakes because of our eagerness to make the first 100 posts but what happens as we spend time in the forum we polish ourselves and those mistakes serve as strength to make things better every day.

This is absolutely true, you are a true friend of the forum, you have well explained the most important reasons for making your important post worse and negative rate, there are many members who do not keep any image in their personal account.

My friend

It is necessary to switch between sections to increase the experience in cryptocurrencies, and negative reviews do not think they are related to the profile picture, we are only talking about the content of the topic

I agree with you my dear there are many negitivity in this forum but if you want to join this forum and earn money you have to refuse all negitivity and do work easily ok good by thank you so much takecare.

I do not agree with you to write topics on a daily basis, because that may affect the quality of the content, because preparing a topic with good content takes time and some of us do not have it, so it may take a few hours to publish a topic with great content.

The main cause of obtaining negative evaluations is that your comments or publications are not productive or useful for the forum and it may also be that you violate the regulations for this reason it leads you to have bad scores, try to correct them if you have already committed them and if you are still in time do things well yes

• +2 1

Cher ami, que les évaluations négatives des sujets ne sont pas identifiées à l'image du profil, ni à la quantité de points distribués, mais à la substance sujet distribuée et au degré de sa substance précieuse à différents individus. L'échange entre les divisions est important pour étendre la capacité de la monnaie numérique. Je souhaite un accomplissement à tous les individus.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course this is absolutely true, you are a very good friend of the forum, you have well explained the most important reasons for making your important post bad and negative rate, there are many members who do not keep any image in their personal account.

• +3 1

I have seen many people suffer from getting negative reviews, my dear, I think that it is related to the content of the topics, if you create good topics definitely you will get positive evaluations, but if the content of the topic is weak you will take negative reviews, so always try to create topics with content  Important and exciting.

• +1 1

These are truly valid statements I found a great deal of individuals who post numerous posts in a single area and this is unsatisfactory so these individuals should post posts in numerous segments and not distribute in just one segment

We have do not necessarily need that will put your photo inside the community forum, there's no principle stipulating this kind of. Sure, it is excellent to vary among divisions, nevertheless, you must give attention to the grade of the particular content, not necessarily around the amount. A poor analysis will be fond of weak, worthless, and also haphazard content, not necessarily around the private graphic. My partner and I notice an individual think again about everything you compose.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Whited35 said:

@magdI hope you do not mind to update or modify all these three points 😉

I  think you carefully study this but I believe, all these 3 points are against the main theme of this forum

"1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file."

Counter-comment:-Forum has never encouraged to upload personal file as an avatar !!

"2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily"

Counter-comment:-Creating a topic daily !I do not think it is the best way to encourage topic creator for the quality topics ! 

"3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections"

Counter-comment:-It's okay you are looking like to talk against stuffing posts but at the end  again you encouraged to diversify and move between the sections which may still cause useless or stuffing posts if they are in the very short duration.

I agree with you dear I don't think that we should upload our personal as that is not mandatory and even not Important. And If you are a newbie you shouldn't go to create posts directly so commenting is the best option for gaining experience.