Be careful with your topics! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

This statement is completely true, and also if the forum becomes more popular, the demand for TALK currency that we obtain by publishing posts on this forum will increase.

I always encourage people to create a post rather than commenting on others post. But very few are there in the platform who are creating good post. So we all can make this platform filled with knowledges and learnings. Earning is secondary in the platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This topic definitely useful for new members because they thinks when they post any topic and received 50 talk token's, but they don't no this forum not accept copy paste are stolen any members topic, moderator's deleted this topics and sometimes gives warning points also, so any topic post before check 10 times when you satisfied your topic not post previous then post its really useful for our account safe.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

When there are many topics in the forum, everyone, especially beginners, find it difficult to find the topics they are searching for to understand the rules of publishing and commenting, which exposes them to the ban.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing the general rules of the forum. I am trying so hard to follow them so that i can be happy with other members and new friends from this forum because i know when i break them i will be banned.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

25 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Thank you for sharing the general rules of the forum. I am trying so hard to follow them so that i can be happy with other members and new friends from this forum because i know when i break them i will be banned.

Just don't violate any of the forum rules so you will never encounter being banned here. 

Just do what's right and be kind to other members and continue sharing or contributing useful content. 

Good luck to you and welcome here. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, most of the members here are not creating a topic because they're afraid to delete their posts by the moderators, there's a tendency that their topic is now already posted by the old members here in this forum.

• +2 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Yes friend I'm agree with your post I think make a good and unique topic is a difficult problem because many members of this forum already posted the every forum related post so we need to searched the new information to get the good reputation and payment it's a hard task to get the payment of rating on the post so be patient and try to create the useful post and comments thanks for sharing some useful links for the general rules of this forum 

• +2 1

Every person who wants to avoid deleting their own topics should respect these criteria in addition to putting valuable information on the topic or response and will receive positive evaluations.

• +2 1

The new rules for automatic payment
It makes everyone completely aware of the type of topics that they publish as a negative classification has the effect of deleting the topic,

Therefore, I think that the participation of members in the evaluation pushes for raising the level of quality in general.

• +2 1

Definitely we have to be careful about our post. One of the things we must keep in mind when posting is that no one's post can be duplicated in any way, Post meaningful  must be done and be different from everyone else. 

• +2 1

Many people do not care to read the rules and regulations of the forum because they are only here to make posts and leave for that I think it is time we all know why we are here, many people receive warning point because they don't know the rules of creating topic so I will advise us to always make sure we read and understand the terms to avoid restrictions from the forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm very greatful for this information mate it's very helpful and so true if only we make use of it then we will make it and stay away from warning points or for working in vain.

• +2 1

With the new payment system, as I read, the way of eating has changed, and it has become important to publish topics from member creation to receive interactions on them
Consequently, the responsibility increased in general to everyone, and the topic and what it contained of information became the reason for obtaining money or not obtaining money.

• +2 1

The forum, its rules and methods, have been carefully engineered and make everything meaningful and purposeful Here, you raised an important point, which is publishing the topics and it is the same with the responses in terms of payment, but it exceeds the responses in terms of obtaining reputation points, which in the future can add the amount of points that the account has as an additional payment method and therefore everyone should think about this seriously and prepare for the future to collect the largest profits .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Actually there is no wrong if you are only creating posts or commenting, there is no problem with that for the payment but as a good and responsible member of this forum you should contribute by creating topic as well. It will also give you more income.

• +2 1

Since, I am a newbie in this platform, I have not much experiences in creating a post or topics discussions, or engaged in other members topics, whatever it seems like I am here to gain new ideas, and learn about crypto projects with group discussions, getting to know the facts which was still unknown to you, is the best thing, and you keep improving yourself with your queries, opinions and some mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just don't violate any of the forum rules so you will never encounter being banned here. 

Just do what's right and be kind to other members and continue sharing or contributing useful content. 

Good luck to you and welcome here. 

Thank you so much am happy for quoting my post. I will make sure to follow the forum rules because this is a good opportunity in my life and i do not wanna lose it in anyway.

• +2 1

Actually you have said it all, because good number of topics made by some members are contributing to repetitive comments, as some times one may come across similar topics. This is why it's good for you as a topic writer to used the search button to check whether that exact topic has already been published purposely to avoid Repetitiveness of topics.

• +2 1

This post is very true and it is important to bring this to the attention of the members that are in this forum. There are many more topics that are being created now in order to gain ratings, but the topics that are created must be of a high quality. If it is not then you might find that idea that you had may backfire and you may receive more negative reactions which will result in you not being paid for your posts. It is always best to make sure that your topic is of a high quality and helpful so that you receive good ratings and so that it is not deleted. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

A good crypto currency writer usually get reputation in every situation becuase if they create a topic then without any doubt the topic will be much useful and the same thing in DOING post too.. Because when they comment in a topic they use their knowledge to give answer best.. So a good writer never miss a good reputation for us.. This feature is bad for spammer as they wont get NOW payment easily❤                     

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, we must be careful when writing new topics, but I notice that the moderators delete a lot of new topics and do not delete a lot of comments, so most of the members write only comments.

• +1 1

Just now, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, we must be careful when writing new topics, but I notice that the moderators delete a lot of new topics and do not delete a lot of comments, so most of the members write only comments.

Those topics that are being deleted are most likely because  they are spam topics, and it is much easier to be seen by moderators that's why those posts are the very first contents that can be deleted. 
Comments might also be deleted if they are irrelevant and spam.

• +1 3

nMvFbuZ.png

11 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

The member must do a good research before writing any new post so as not to be deleted due to duplication. Also, the appropriate section must be chosen to insert the new post in it.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You make a good topic i am agree with you 

Now many new members create new topics without searching in search box. Although that topic already exists. And due to duplication they got warning points. 

I will suggest before creating new topic you should first search in searchbox and then make it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1