Be careful with your topics! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

23 hours ago, jahan999 said:

Yes mate we should be very careful while posting topics. As most of the topics are already covered, we should come up with new and innovative topics so that our topics will not get deleted. A good research is always favourable to bring new ideas and to check or search in the forum weather the topic is alrady taken or not.

Yes you have to be careful while creating such topic to avoid indefinitely banned because with the aim of sharing experience within your topic you need to read and understand what you are writing in other to improve your knowledge activities and understand what you are trying to say or indicate. 

Dear Sir, Make sure members use it and maintain the limitations and quality of the post without making sure you create anything. Thank you

We all have to know the rules in the forum. Our action in the forum determines how our relationship will be with other members in the forum. We should all respect the rules in the forum and make learn and share good contents. 

Thanks dear your post is helpful for us . And you said right that senior members should to help of beginners . They should to write a topic for giving Information . I want to gain knowledge from my seniors . And my seniors are respect able for me. 

Yes dear mate we should be carefull about our topics.We topics must be related to the forum.No useless and irrelevant data posted here.Our posts must be related to the topics.Our topics must have some informative and unique articles.Dear you must be responsible for what you share here.Your shared information must athentic.Just always be careful of what you share and become the responsible member of the forum.

Yes my dear friend, you are absolutely right. Whenever someone likes to comment on how to comments  on this platform. So I will request you to always create information and knowledge a able on this platform. 

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful information with the beginners of this forum because I see many newbies who don't know about best things and creating a useless content it that is violating the rules of this forum and they get banned so if the beginners want to stay at this forum and work in a good way then they should follow these steps and work properly by following the rules of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all I want to Appriciate you, you are really great member of this forum and guiding new members like me with useful posts. In my opinion I think before creating any post we surely search topic after getting satisfaction about the topic is not in search content then make post. 

It's the main problem with people. They post irrelevant data in the topics. We should write about the topic instead of others. Firstly we should know about the main idea and main point of the topic and then write about it. In short we should write about the main topic, share our ideas with topics instead of write others irrelevant points. 

Yes dear friend you are very right and we should be very careful with our topics and we should always create the useful topics which are meaningful and beneficial for others members and always do the good comments on useful topic and follow the rules of the forum.

Hello my dear this topic was very helpful for me because I'm new here in this forum.my opinion this is good opportunity for beginners to work and earn. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge..

Exactly dear you are right we should have to keep thses steps in our mind before creating any topic.if we neglect thses think we can't stay here for long time.thank you so much for sharing this information.

Well I still haven’t made a topic but i will try to make in future and thanks to you for your kind information.I will remember your words and help others with this.So thank you brother best of luck.

You have said a very good thing, friend. We must be careful about our topic. Because when we go to write about a topic, we must first understand what the topic says, then we have to write about the topic and while writing, we have to make sure that the topic is useful so that people can learn a lot from it. And make sure there are no spelling mistakes in the topic

Most of the beginners making topics which are useless. All the beginners should make posts which are useful and helpful to all other members in this platform. But I appreciate the begginers take to post topics. The begginers should ask their doubts as questions. The senior members should clear the doubts . 

We need to be careful with the way we compose our topics, we need to creat topics that will help the begginers and bring more knowledge about things we don't know in the forum

You are right I also agree with you. After joining this plateform first we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of this plateform. Then we need to create our content meaningful and unique. Because with the help of unique content we can get more benefits and earn money easily.

Hello my dear friend thanks a lot for your wonderful post. It is very creative and contains good information that everybody finds it interesting to read and helpful too. It is very well written and every newbie must read this. Once again thanks a lot for your post.

Thank you for this useful information. Most of people are afraid of creating topics because of warnings and bans. Even I am not very good with the topics. My topics are mostly gets deleted, now I have to follow this new policy and work accordingly. I will try to create good topics on this forum from now on.

Hello my friend, of course, the old members are grateful when they support the new members, and we, as new members, welcome them, and with their support, we must, too, be afraid when we publish, that is, something and to be confident, of our work, especially if we are committed to the rules of the forum, nothing scares us,

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing and such as great information we should be follow the rules and regulations of this forum and specially for creating new topics your all points are really valuable and useful for all your all points are guidance for us who don't know about this forum much if we follow your points then we can create a good content.

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion. Because most of the members at this platform are creating topics without any reason and knowledge. And they are misguiding them in this way . So my friend do this after full research based data . Otherwise you have to pay for this 

You should be careful with your topics because if your topic is irrelevant than it can get deleted and can earn you bad reputation. You should always post helpful and relevant topics so that they may help other people get information and you get good reputation. 

As a matter of fact the issue of topic in this platform is a vital one and one have to be very careful about the content of the topic been posted here because it have to be related to cryptotalk in other to be useful but failure to meet this demand will face the stipulated penalties available.