Be careful with your topics! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

@Calvinpriva  yeah you ate right most of members only prefer to create posts instead of topics because for creating we need experience and knowledge and hard work therefore most of members only want to wrote posts. 

• +1 1

I think if you follow the all guidelines, rules and regulations of this forum then you will be succeed on this plateform because if everyone start pay attention on their topics and posts then they will be able to create the useful and informative posts. And you should must learn from the seniors knowledge and their experiences. And search about the crypto world or cryptocurrency. 

9 hours ago, Ishfaq meo said:

@Calvinpriva  yeah you ate right most of members only prefer to create posts instead of topics because for creating we need experience and knowledge and hard work therefore most of members only want to wrote posts. 

Sure, I see many members having problems in writing their own topics but i think the biggest reason apart from knowledge is fear. because it's not a must to create a topic for teaching something to other members, but you can create a topic for asking for help in any part that you don't understand in crypto world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I also listen about the update of this site and your are absolutely right now we should become more careful and I am agree with you and thanks to give link of rules.

• +2 1

In cryptocurrency I know which I was guide and taught more knowledge on it from members i met in the system, crypto currency is not a platform you create unnecessary topics, you create what people will gain knowledge from.

Surely if you don't understand what a topic is saying don't try to make any topic on it you will not write anything useful on it my brother so be careful. 

Thank you so much for this informative tooic. We should be careful in writing any topic. If we are not careful,we will be in trouble. We must be responsible when we work here and we should not be afraid to share new topics.

Yes you have to careful about creating topic. Your topic must be useful and informational and also should have creativity in it's self. Be careful that the topic is not repeated one. Your topic should not against to the crypto world.you have to careful while creating topic and posting.

• +4 1

The rules of the forum help us to have a better writing and not to make the established errors of the forum, for this reason when writing a publication we must work on improving our spelling, looking for quality content and of course respecting the users of the group, And despite that, do not repeat the topics already published previously in the forum, if we follow these steps, the publications will not be eliminated and we will have a lot of reputation for the rates at the time of withdrawals.

My dear friend, We should assume liability when we work here. Since the new individuals have a long way to go from crafted by old individuals. So here our senior individuals need to take as much time as necessary to the new individuals. furthermore, I surmise Old and experienced part should impart their encounters to the amateurs.

Thanks sir for warning us. To make a good post we must have experience.  Otherwise there will be many types of flowers in the post will be deleted.  Many times you can get warning comments because of them.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  We have to be related to the forum in each post. We have to make sure that everyone likes it.  Spelling mistakes should be less than his grammatical mistakes.

Yes you are right dear we should be careful while posting we should post useful and meaningful post that is helpful for other members that contains some knowledge about cryptocurrency. The main benefit of this forum is to create awareness among people about world  leading cryptocurrency

Thank you I would under your topic easily. Believe me I always remember and struggle to do my best. Never go against the rules and regulations. Otherwise you get warning point or still ban.

We are all responsible for our activities in the forum. But I appreciate your effort in sharing this informative topic. I believe that our efforts will be greatly rewarded by creating effective and meaningful topics / posts and strictly following all the guidelines of the forum. Let us know what we know and don't be afraid to share our experiences so that other users can learn about our experiences, especially in cryptography and cryptocurrencies. Always be careful about what you share in the forum and always follow the rules.

Thankful to your very complete friend topic and useful for all that, new members of the forum and also the old ones that are missing polish a little, really, the main thing is to read the forum rules to be able to create a complete topic that does not violate any of the  rules.

No matter the warnings many will keep making big mistakes because they just don't understand. I have warned too some people, yet when I don't see progress I give up and just care about my part only. You did great to explain a few things but because people don't listen once again the campaign has been on pause and there will start another clean up of the forum, as the rules are once again not respected.

Yes we should choose the subject very carefully. We will be the first to be beneficial for all of us we are selecting all things. Something not to be irrelevant things.. This is morally good and admirable. Moreover, good posts spread motivation and positivity and it will help you increase your community reputation.

this topic was very helpful for me as a new here in this forum i do not do creating some topic because i can get some warning points or worst ban in this forum. thank you for this topic that you create it helps me a lot i will use this as my guideline if ever i create a topic

Thank you mate for your valuable post. I was literally not aware of this thing even though I was not making any wrong posts. But it would definitely help me in my future when I raise my questions regarding cryptocurrency and bitcoins. Therefore this is a great help that you shared the link.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

We will help those who are beginners to create topics because they do not know how to create topics.Those who can't make a topic properly are given a warning point, so if we help beginners, they can make a good topic and it will benefit others.

Thanks sir for sharing such a good news about the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. Basic things that affect your account is writing topic or posts. If we don't write the topic under these rules then it may be possible that moderator deleted the post without hesitation. The is an other things is that they may give warning point for disobeying the rules.

• +3 1

Personally my point of view it's a simple but it's many things here.

Let us not be scared of sharing what we know and sharing our experiences as well, so that the other users will also learn from our experiences and knowledge for cryptocrruncy.

Yeah the major part where we must be more careful is answering to the topics. There must be not much of spelling error or grammatical errors. If found in huge number your post get deleted. We must abide to the rules and guidelines and should not violate these in any manner. The comment we post must be valuable.

Thank you for your information it is indeed very helpful for me as I am a newbie in this forum. So from now on I will keep it in mind that I need to be aware of the rules and regulations in order to make useful posts.

Dear friend thank you for your kind information. This information will help the beginners, like me, who do not know these before. We should take care while writing a new topic. We should take care of all the rules.