Be careful with your topics! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Hello, dear thing more that I might want to include your point is that a few amateurs post similar themes over and over. As of late my companion got prohibited in view of posting rehashing subjects. Furthermore, this is additionally the fundamental explanation of our posts erasure. They should peruse the standards and utilize the pursuit bar. Furthermore, I concur with you we should consistently make the important points to get positive standing to increment procuring. Contrarily evaluated posts won't be paid.

• Useful or interesting 3

Yes nice post mate, let try to make use of the search option before making or creating any topic, although I don't know if there is any repercussions for creating an already made topic, some one should please hint me about it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Sofia noor said:

@Calvinpriva Hi, dear one thing more that I would like to add in your topic is that some newbies post the same topics again and again. Recently my friend got banned because of posting repeating topics. And this is also the main reason of our posts deletion. They should read the rules and use the search bar. And i agree with you we should always make the valuable topics to get positive reputation to increase earning. Negatively rated posts will not be paid.

Well said @Sofia noor and i agree with you 100%. It's like everyday i see repeated topics from different members, maybe many of them they do not read the rules of the forum. Some members are complaining of their posts deletion, but if you visit their profiles you will find many repeated posts and short posts which have less than 100 characters. We should change and follow all the rules, everything will work better for us!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I agree with you be careful about your topic who topic you have post. You work carefully and get success easily and early. You complete our work carefully and get start earning profit. Depend on you how you work and get success 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Some members are complaining of their posts deletion

You can see that those member do complain about deleted post    mostly newbie   @Calvinpriva  and  they did post in beginner section only where lot of new duplicate topic available that get deleted later by forum authorities while they claim it as their post get deleted... This is actually spamming as they dont read forum rule goodly..         

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think that the post if its rating is negative, it will not pay you, but if it is zero, it will pay you. As for the new members who will start publishing topics especially after the change in the method of payment that has become dependent on reputation, they should read the forum rules installed in each section and commitment It out

Well publishing, everyone should read all the rules because it is important for everyone and always following the rules pushes forward .I hope this good work continues for as long as possible

If you create a negative tropic then of course everyone will give you a positive reaction. And if you create a positive post then you will definitely get a positive reaction so I would say you will always work in a positive direction and give importance to the negative aspects. As a result, you will get a positive rating or a very easy...

You are right mate, you shouldn't go about creating any topic you don't have idea about, you make sure you have enough knowledge on the topic you want to create. Thank you

@Husnyjaf

• +3 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

There are many rules which we have to follow when we are creating new topics because if we will not follow those rules then  there will be the chance of getting warning point . So I am thankful to you for creating and sharing this post . 

Hi, I don't think I will post topics before I make sure they are safe and they will get a good rating.  Publishing rules are a bit tricky, but they won't be impossible once we gain experience in this business.  We just need some focus and understanding of what's going on in the place.  Thank you for the advice, my friend

Edited by Mr.Rayan

14 hours ago, rieraclaudia74 said:

If my friend is right, many here only comment and never create publications of their creation, it is advisable to make at least 3 own publications in the week and also follow the rules in their entirety to be successful in cryptotalk.

That idea will be cool, some members don't care in publishing a topic and they have ideas about it, the forum need more topic and we the members are the ones that can create topics for the forum not the admins or moderators, let try and create topics 

When there are numerous subjects in the gathering, everybody, particularly tenderfoots, think that its hard to track down the points they are looking for to comprehend the principles of distributing and remarking, which opens them to the boycott.

thanks for your concern! everyone should be careful about their topic. cause should not be copy. need to make different topic from your own knowledge.  

• +2 1

Surely we have need to be carefull about our topics.because if you make usefull and poaitive post on the site every one will give you positive react.otherwise you will  count a negative ond and have the risk of banned.thanks.

Hello my dear friends this is nice topic to talk about.. because it will help the all new members who are joining this platform.. because first of all we have to follow all the rules and regulation of this platform..we don't have to do copy and paste.. and we have to explore your creativity from mind we have to write a high level content then only the post will have value...

Yes my friend I agree with your opinion many people at this forum makes  a comment without reading the topic. So it's not the good thing. So my friend always read the topic and contents first and then makes a comment.

As we are getting paid in rest of the forum that is why we need to do our daily OfLiNe tasks too so that we learn something and also share the issue with you because you are getting paid that means you can't do this.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Good day please I need help from you I wants you to guide me on how to create a topic to the discussed on I tried to click add topic tool bar but its not selecting please if there is another way on doing this please let me know thanks.

Certainly, my friend, I have to take into account all these matters, especially the quality of the topic or comment, because it will judge the amount of reputation that we will take, which will benefit us in the end, on the daily reputation rate, so we must always focus as you mentioned on the rules that must be followed in writing the post as well as on the quality of participation.

Wrong ideas create wrong decisions. This is what happens when you say rubbish / any thing in appropriate about the topic or you comment without having the slightest idea what it is. Because people may read your comment and the take there decisions based on what you have said so always be careful while you comment even if it is small topic or an easy topic post what you know is guieune.

If we work very carefully on cryptocurrency and we ratings the comments of old people then we can gain some good knowledge from here and we can post well here because we need reputation here so we will try to make good comments to gain reputation.