Why is there a big difference in the price of Bitcoin on different sites? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why is there a big difference in the price of Bitcoin on different sites?

4 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

every coins price in USD of market of yobit is higher because it has a high withdraw fee for USD and the USD in yobit is worth less then

no  dude i think there is nothing to do with the fee or somthing , i have noticed that not only in yobit but in other exchanges that have low volatility you will find all there coin price higher then other  exchanges like binance .

Yes, its possible but those gaps wont really last long for sure yet these kind of opportunities when theres such price gaps between exchange would really be the best time to make some arbitrage but since you do talk about Coinbase i dont think it would really be that easy but as long you  can able to benefit on those price gaps then it would be worth to try on.

It happend  because each exchange has it's own market place.Where people are buying and selling BTC.So the price across exchanges is going to vary depending on the buy and sell activity at those exchanges.

16 hours ago, Devh said:

There is big difference in differnt market. Because this techniques work for arbitrage and other liquidity. Arbitrage works when you have at least 30minutes to 1 hour. Suppose you have 1 BTC on yobit and the price of BTC is 8000 on yobit. Then you have to sell agains USDTE or other stable coin. Once you sell then you will transfer that amount to Binance and the binance have the price 7500-7600 at that time. The you will again Buy BTC which will almost 1.03-1.05 BTC and after deducting fees if you even get 1.03 BTC on yobit then you made a good profit from arbitrage 🙂 . This happen in almost all markets and this is the best techniques to make instant profit. Any way the title was difference so it depend on country and timezong of origin of exchange.

Thank you for such a detailed explanation about this method of profit.
The main thing is that there should be no delays in the withdrawal of funds in different exchanges.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, MyThoughts said:

I checked on the Internet, on one site Bitcoin costs $8110, on the other $8125.
Here the difference is small and everything is clear to me.
And on Yobit, Bitcoin costs $8700.
Who can answer why?

The difference in the price of Bitcoin on different sites, is caused by many factors. and I will explain it shortly; the first please check Bitcoin pirce on Google Search. Google calculates the price of Bitcoin based on the Coinbase API without calculating additional costs. The difference in the Bitcoin price on various exchange sites The main factor is the demand and supply, of course there are other factors such as the exchange rate, if the exchange uses a different currency (not USD). 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Devh said:

There is big difference in differnt market. Because this techniques work for arbitrage and other liquidity. Arbitrage works when you have at least 30minutes to 1 hour. Suppose you have 1 BTC on yobit and the price of BTC is 8000 on yobit. Then you have to sell agains USDTE or other stable coin. Once you sell then you will transfer that amount to Binance and the binance have the price 7500-7600 at that time. The you will again Buy BTC which will almost 1.03-1.05 BTC and after deducting fees if you even get 1.03 BTC on yobit then you made a good profit from arbitrage 🙂 . This happen in almost all markets and this is the best techniques to make instant profit. Any way the title was difference so it depend on country and timezong of origin of exchange.

This is some informed explanation and the reason why know how to trade and all the moves behind making good profits out of it is important to crypto trading.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I’ll venture to suggest that the fact is that Bitcoin, like any other cryptocurrency, can add value depending on the demand on a particular site(exchanger).

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

There are factors that indicate the price of BTC on several platforms, although arbitration normally limits such differences, and also without forgetting the bots, I can add here the length between the places of transactions that brakes a little the system. that's my point of view!

there is big difference on the sites of bitcoin because every site have its own value and they have own terms and conditions and on the basis of that they choose the price of bitcoin for buying and selling, yobit has also high price of bitcoin.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can answer why?

Small differences between the prices of cryptocurrencies on different exchanges can and should be normal. From these differences was born the technique of arbitrage of these prices.

That's because arbitrage is meant to make you money. Thank you for reminding me! is there an arbitrage bot for lease that could play with the differences in rates of Bitcoin to local fiat?

On 10/28/2019 at 12:49 PM, iloveyobit said:

no  dude i think there is nothing to do with the fee or somthing , i have noticed that not only in yobit but in other exchanges that have low volatility you will find all there coin price higher then other  exchanges like binance .

if you think it has nothing to do about the fees so you don't know anything at all about any exchanges in crypto market, It's all about fees, if you don't understand it, it doesn't mean that it's not correct

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

if you think it has nothing to do about the fees so you don't know anything at all about any exchanges in crypto market, It's all about fees, if you don't understand it, it doesn't mean that it's not correct

dude i have been in this domain since 2016 and in yobit exactly , i see the fee situation make no sense so can you try to explain to me again ? well 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:01 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can answer why?

That kind of things happend on Previous Bitcoin bull run where manay people exchange their bitcoins on their alt coins or buy and send them to other exchanges and make good peofit from them.

As we all know that the bitcoin is a decentralised currency so the discrepancies in the price of bitcoin on different exchanges is because of this very characteristic of bitcoin. Decentralised means that there is no standard to have one price of bitcoin across the globe at a specific time. That’s why different exchanges have different rates of bitcoin at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, M Aqeel said:

As we all know that the bitcoin is a decentralised currency so the discrepancies in the price of bitcoin on different exchanges is because of this very characteristic of bitcoin. Decentralised means that there is no standard to have one price of bitcoin across the globe at a specific time. That’s why different exchanges have different rates of bitcoin at the same time.

Thank you for the very clear and unlike all the others explanation...
Good luck in trading and in cryptocurrency at all !

I am not sure why, but I think it will be related with the trading volume present on each exchange for each market... usually high price differences are temporary as the market tends to balance, but maybe there are other reasons ...

Truth is that everyone sells their BTC at the price they establish

On 10/4/2019 at 2:01 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can answer why?

It is called free-market. Also, some exchanges have big withdrawal fees which make the Bitcoin price more isolated from the rest of the market. However, somehow the price get balanced if there is a decent amount of trading volume.

2 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

It is called free-market. Also, some exchanges have big withdrawal fees which make the Bitcoin price more isolated from the rest of the market. However, somehow the price get balanced if there is a decent amount of trading volume.

So, in addition to the volume of exchange trading, a commission for the withdrawal of funds.
Thank you for explaining this.
Good luck in trading!

6 hours ago, Ratash said:

I think that bitcoin current price is the price of the last transaction so if someone buy btc with that price than the price remain until someone else buy at different price thats explain why there is such a difference between exchanges

the current price of bitcoin in coinmarketcap website is the average price of all exchanges, and the price of bitcoin in each exchanges is the last price of last order in that exchange

the various exchanges have different prices for the same altcoins and so that good traders make money buying on an exchange where an altcoin costs less and selling on another where it costs more is called arbitrage

The price different between exchanges is base on the fact that these exchanges are far apart from each other and there is no stable price for bitcoin, each exchange have its own market with its traders that buy and sell according to their demand.

It's depend on where the site is based. Recent activity on that site. A user on one site might take a lower price on one exchange just to avoid transferring money around to get a better price. Same with food or petrol always more expensive in certain places where people are willing to pay more. 

2 minutes ago, john693 said:

Crypto currency is very popular nowadays many of the companies also opening their own crypto based on this yes there can be difference between international market and local market but its kind of same because price of international market vary. So please do not expect from here that you will get proper amount.

Yes. The prices of different coins particularly btc and altcoins changes in real time and we have no way to stablize it as it depends on blocks of transactions and exchanges been made from yesterday until now. Though it is advisable to look for the recent one on up to date platform. 

16 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

So, in addition to the volume of exchange trading, a commission for the withdrawal of funds.
Thank you for explaining this.
Good luck in trading!

You are welcome. With these differences you can make lots of money (arbitrage). However, you need to calculate your actions well because of transactions fees.