How Can I make 5k doge with 1k doge ? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kellygross

How Can I make 5k doge with 1k doge ?

You can use 1xbit application that make you bet on game event and send your 1000 doge and play on some match in la liga or premiere league with odd no more than 1.50 with your 1000 doge you earn 500 every match and then do it more time until you have your 5000 doge you can have theme in 4 5 hours 

I think it is not an easy task to make 5000 doge with 1000 doge and just if you start gambling then here will be some chance but i think gambling with doge coin is very difficult so you need to do some struggle.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Without gambling you can't make 5k from 1k dogecoin. Its the only way to fulfill your target. Yes, its a bit risky, but you know no risk, no gain. If you want to make big profit, you have to take big risk. 

IT is possible in the crypto world but the main thing is that if you are very expert in gambling and you have a lot of experience in the field of gambling then you can make 5000 doge with 1 doge coin very easily.

Edited by Zentoly

If you want to double that with gambling then i am not sure if you can really do it. You might even lose everything you got without getting half of it.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:51 PM, kellygross said:

Hey there

I want to earn 5k doge with my 1k doge.How can I earn it with automatic betting ?

Do you have any advice/tactic ?

Yes, there is a risky tactic. Which is gambling and I don’t think that should be tried out. Because, making 5Doge Isn't easy with Just 1 Doge. And gambling can't take your 1doge away from you. So, Don't hope to become rich overnight.           

On 10/19/2019 at 10:51 AM, kellygross said:

Hey there

I want to earn 5k doge with my 1k doge.How can I earn it with automatic betting ?

There are some Betting pages that allow you to do this type of long-term activities, I do not have a technique as such although you can trade with those DOGES on a platform that offers couple with DOGE and that the trade fee is low for those mills Dogecoins are not consumed so fast, take your time with that good eutopia.

That will hard for you to do if you gamble your way to it. Maybe instead of gaining more, you might lose your 1k without winning half.

In order for you to make 5 thousand doge you will have to work hard, as it is more than 2.5 times of your original amount. I advise you personally to first sit in the demo account and make bets there, it will really help you. And personally, I use a bot that just makes a good forecast for me bets that are justified in 70%

Immediately would wanted to advise you better invest this a thousand far any on another deal, because you can and earn still 2 thousands of doge, but then you can not lucky, this recognized as on rates, only better). And if you decide, then immediately it is better to go to the exchanges, which sometimes make tips.

Try to play Dice, and bet 100 coins, and play tactics 100 coins will have to turn into 1000, and so 5 times = 5000 coins dogecoin

On 12/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, fo1lluko1l said:

Try to play Dice, and bet 100 coins, and play tactics 100 coins will have to turn into 1000, and so 5 times = 5000 coins dogecoin

Right to say and I think there is no other easy way to to increase your coins so yeah playing dice is a very good way to increase 1000 Dogecoin to 5000 dogecoin.

19 hours ago, eleos said:

Those doge don’t hold any real value at all - exchange them to btc and hodl, that’s my advice 🙂

Those people doing this thing they are not real investors and doge coin have good value in market.

If you want make 5000 doge from 1000 doge is easy. I think that is need time 1 minutes to make it on gambling sites.

Just find gambling sites accept Dogecoin with Dice game.

Then deposit 1k Doge. After that don't pray, bet with 19% chance, then you choose High or Low. You can count cloud in the sky if you confused what you must choose. Viola you get 5k doge! if not lose.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If you know what is Dice you can try to play there but be careful, because you can lose all your money, although also you can make x5 on this mode 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, kellygross said:

Hey there

You can try Martingale but usually you will lose all in the long run. On paper Martingale is perfect but you eventually will most likely lose everything while trying to win your initial low bet back by betting high. I'd say you can't beat dice/roulette. If you do win some, get out, stop doing further. 
My 2 cents.

51 minutes ago, kuseav said:

my advice to you is just gambling as usual and if you playing dice then use 2x payout for each rolls and if you lucky then you can get 5k doge as your profit of target

Yeah when he use the 2x payout for each rolls then here is a lot of chances that he will make 5000 doge and when he is not skillful then if he have goodluck then he will win this amount.

I usually just flip on coinpot. Coinpot is a nice way to earn some Dogecoin from what I've been able to figure out. Very cool service and I highly recommend coinpot, no house edge either (apparently)

Yes its very possible to doubled or tripled your doge with Gambling, but the risk is so high, you can loss your money from that. And it depends on your lucky and risk management

If it was this easy to earn 5x whatever currency through gambling, all gmabling sites will lose all their money. Too good to be true. If some website offers these kind of gambling service, they will HAVE to statistically have a higher chance of loss than win to earn money to run the site. Unless they're closing down or for some reason and they just give out 'free' money.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:51 PM, kellygross said:

Hey there

Simply you can put them on investment box or find any site who take doge and give interest on it.you can trade on it.You can start selling doge and make commision on doge coins.

I think if you will be into gambling maybe you will earn that.but if i think gambling is not good remember that.if you will play gambling maybe you will go addicted to it and a possibility of lossing all