59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram.

That's right but question is that how.? Have there any VIP signals group which is giving a lot of correct signals or there is any other way?

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get news about cryptocurrencies from any site, whether it is Facebook, Google, Telegram, or others. But I think that Telegram has most of the channels specialized in cryptocurrency and its news.

• +1 1

Telegram is so much used in the crypto market and i saw so many groups where peoples share the crypto news and also they deal the coins in the telegram groups. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its probably true since it is practical and convenient to get information from telegram, we just have to be careful not to believe is fake news and scams which is also rampant in the app nowadays.

35 minutes ago, Ryken8 said:

Its probably true since it is practical and convenient to get information from telegram, we just have to be careful not to believe is fake news and scams which is also rampant in the app nowadays.

@Ryken8 I think that most of those interested in the crypto field get their news from the telegram, because it is really a vital means for new news, and it is also used extensively in airdrops.

• +3 1

I think that people opt to have the crypto news sent directly to them in Telegram as it is the easiest option to stay up to dat as many use this as their primary social media platform. Furthermore, many crypto sites have an associated Telegram account so it will be easy to keep track of various different news sites. For me, personally, I get my crypto news through various news sites such as Coindesk, The guardian and Cointelegraph just to name a few. I find that there are articles published there on a daily basis that allow me to stay up to date with market movements and trends in the crypto world. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I use telegram a lot to know the news of cryptocurrencies since it is easier and more practical, although I also use google since it is also very good looking for information about cryptocurrencies but I think that all people who have cryptocurrencies also have telegrams since the telegram opens  a lot of cryptocurrencies and online businesses.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:47 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Most of us have different sources about some news that happening in cryptoworld, some use internet especially Google or some people use app to get the latest news. 

According to telegram 59% of crypto and bitcoin investors use their app to get those news. 

My question do you belong to those 59%? 

If not may I know what's your source to become updated in crypto news especially the market flow. 

By the way I'm not using Telegram but instead I do research everyday to become updated. 

Currently I only inform myself through youtubers, since I simply put the news in the background while I do my tasks or activities of the day, however I have noticed that in telegram there are thousands of channels that report everything that has to do with cryptocurrencies and even some have groups to discuss them.

Most investors have multiple sources about the news that happen in cryptocurrencies, some of them use the Internet, particularly twitter, youtube, Google, instagram, and a very small group of people use the telegram application to get the latest updates and news. If 59% of investors in cryptocurrencies and bitcoins use telegram to be informed, I agree that it is one of the best ways.

I don't use Telegram a lot since just as the platform is a means to publish useful content, it is a site where many fraudulent projects are spread. To keep up-to-date, I prefer to go directly to the Web and the sites that I use the most are CoinMarketCap, Coingecko, Blockonomi, Cryptocompare and Cointelegraph, among others. Finally, I tell you not to trust low reputation websites as some collaborate with fraudulent brokers.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Telegram is very usefully application for receiving latest news about cryptocurrency and also there have so many groups about crypto including scam groups.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Telegram is a very good place to share information, because it can consume many members in a single group not like other chatting platforms that are limited, but why people don't trust telegram is the way scammers patronize the place , they easy scam people,even me I hardly believe information from telegram , what your view about it @Cleaner

That percentage totally makes senses, I find there is such a vibrant crypto community in Telegram, and sure I belong to this 59 % but Telegram is not the only media I use to keep up to date of the latest news in this crypto world. I also heavily rely on Youtube and Lbry, and obviously here in Cryptotalk, and to a lesser extent I also get some information from Reddit. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I belong to the 59% of individuals who get their news from telegram. Telegram is widely used by people to promote cryptocurrency news and insight on what's happening in crypto world. 

• +1 2

Telegram is a very powerful social application that supports many operations the you must likely might not find elsewhere, and for these reasons many crypto currency teams partner with these applications in terms of information dissemination 

• +2 2

There is one drawback to the Telegram app, which is the large number of scammers and they have tempting ways to loot every novice's money. So using the Twitter platform seems to me safer.

• +1 1

I don't  relay at one source I have subscription of crypto alerts and check my email box daily for updates. The apps also works good as well social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, reddit and telegram. Bit I check same news at different platforms. The update is must and source of information is utmost. I am not in 59% who only use telegram for crypto  news. But for me websites like coindesk who have good content writers. Their you can understand the current condition of coins. Who gives a good price of coins. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes you must understand that the cryptocurrency is all about the privacy & the telegram is more private & secure than the other sources here. So most of the seniors use telegram for running their daily operations & make things more anonymous & easy for them.

• +1 1

Yes, 59% I use Telegram for information about the state of the market or about the exchanges I am currently using, there are official Telegram exchange groups so I can get legitimate information, for example about new coin launches or new trading pairs.

• +1 2

On 6/19/2020 at 7:47 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Most of us have different sources about some news that happening in cryptoworld, some use internet especially Google or some people use app to get the latest news. 

According to telegram 59% of crypto and bitcoin investors use their app to get those news. 

If not may I know what's your source to become updated in crypto news especially the market flow. 

By the way I'm not using Telegram but instead I do research everyday to become updated. 

Source: https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/59-of-bitcoin-btc-crypto-investors-get-their-news-via-telegram/

Telegram is so much used in the crypto market if we join the airdrops or bounties telegram usage is must and they make the groups and also the channels in the telegram of crypto.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Most of the news I received is from Google chrome I don't have any source in telegram because I don't always believed every information that come from telegram not all news there are authentic.

Basically in my own point of view i used telegram to get some information about crypto currencies but actually I don't click on any link there which relate to investment or trade rather i visit the app to get my information and leave when ever am satisfied.

• +3 1

Telegram have got fame in very quick time. You have more freedom of speech than other social media platforms. That is why it is easier to advertise cryptocurrency and give news regarding crypto currency in telegram.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/18/2020 at 10:47 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello friend, the sources that I know to know about cryptocurrencies are Telegran and Twitter, I use telegram for the benefit of groups when I am interested in a specific currency and Twitter as a social network to keep up to date with the news...

• +1 1

To get the latest news about cryptocurrency I use the Telegram Channel of the crypto group, in my opinion it is more effective, I can get what we need about crypto information, such as the volatile price of some coins. Campaign and airdrop information is also available. I am indeed among the 59% of people who rely on Telegram
as a news source about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1