It's a challenge for all of us - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

Thanks for the encouragement and I am agree with you that we should keep patience to get success in the crypto world . As you are talking about the talktokens I would like to say that at the starting of the talktokens their price was fair but now unfortunately the price of talktokens are decreasing day by day therefore I am worried about them. But I hope their price will increase one day and I will get profit by selling them .

You are right dear mate that cryptotalk is a big challenge for all of us because it provides a bundle of knowledge to everyone. This is also a learning process.

Dear you are stating right. But as we know the current situation of talk tokens. It's just going down and down. And there's nothing we can do but wait and watch. I hope that this curruncy will rise back again. 

Every one of us has a crisis in our life, we have a dream jungle, but we never prioritize it and we don't talk about it, so most of us, Dianthus Flowers, need to know the issues and move on to our dreams.  If you can't make up your mind, we will never forget, we must take care of things, and behind every success in our lives, we must face any challenge. If we don't have to deal with the channels, then we can't use them. Thank you.

It's one kind of motivated topic which will help those members who doesn't want to work here. But it also true that if you can be patience then happiness will come to you soon. So we all must keep our hope to work here as we know this forum is not scam.

• +1 1

These challenges that have been presented in the platform are the best thing that has happened to us as a community, taking into account all that we have already learned, it is important to continue providing value and expanding the vision of Cryptotalk, here we have an advantage that almost no one knows and has, so we must be pioneers for other people begin to generate with Cryptotalk and knowledge grows.

• +1 1

This is true. Thank you for your encouragement. We must all continue to work here and finish our daily tasks in the fullest manner, whatever happens .. Because nothing is easy, but with perseverance and persistence, we can achieve everything we wanted, and we must not give up easily and have the courage to achieve our goals.

You are right we have to be patient.Now the payment per post is too low.But don't be panic ,do your work  on daily basis i hope so payment will increase very soon and we will get maximum profit.Second thing which is an amazing is that We will get less post payment but we are getting a lot of knowledge about crypto trading and investing.It will gives us too much trading and investing experience .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/19/2020 at 11:13 AM, magd said:

I have done some calculations and put bad possibilities for the currency price to see whether I will make profits or lose and I found that if the price of the new currency is (0.02 $) then we will take daily  4 $ and this means approximately  300 $ from this time until the launch of the currency trading (talc) so it must work without Bored perhaps, these forum changes are positive to our advantage

$4/day is a good income for being active on a crypto forum. But currently, the price of TALK has fallen to 0.2 RUB, so the maximum per person per day can only receive 100 * 20 = 200 TALK = 40 RUB = $0.5.
Even if that user produces good posts, he will get 200 sat/post. Currently 1 BTC = $50K, he has a chance to receive an additional $2/day.
Anyway we come to CryptoTalk not just for a few RUB per day 🙂

Every challenge is a challenge where you must display qualities such as patience and self-control, in order to have a serene and hopeful vision in the work that you are going to do in the forum. At the beginning we have to adapt to the market system with this new digitized currency and although it is not a job that will pay us dividends right away but over time you will obtain it and the pattern of progress will be set by the same person through their studies and skills.

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. I completely agree with you. Always be patient and work hard and give all our energy because this forum deserves it.

It was really good earning talk tokens then but I don't know the problem now or what exactly we can do to make the prices to rise as the prices just keeps increasing as time goes making the earnings in talk time s very little

Patience and persistence are two of the most important qualities that a member of this forum should exhibit Not only at the beginning of the launch of the talc, but also in some cases, the forum may face some technical problems or reconsider some of its policies, and the payment stops for a period of time and then comes back Therefore, we must continue to work during these periods and they will be our piggy bank.

• +2 1

It's really challenge for us to learn in order to earn as we know we get talk token and btc base on the work done and also base on the way we managed to be hard working and dedicated for one to earn money by getting good reputation 

all good but I dont know why but the talk currency going down daily I think it is our time to support this currency by investing all of earning in talk

Thanks for spreading good vibes and positivity here in this platform. I gree with you if you want to reach anything in your life you have to have patience in life because hardworking and success needs time. 

It was a test of patience, and whoever kept posting useful posts and completing his daily tasks gained a lot of profits as Talk Token's price reached 200 sat at the start of its trading.

When changing the payment system, I noticed the dissatisfaction of many members, but this is wrong. We must be patient and not give up because in the end we will get the result of hard work.

Am actually not losing hope at all. Members that think their participation was on daily payments, may see this as a bounty now which will provide first payment after two months. I see this as an opportunity that we might earn even more than what we were given so far for our posts. I think that the forum this way will begin reaching to people that are not spamming and are interested in quality.all we need to do is work hard mate.

Am actually not losing hope at all. Members that think their participation was on daily payments, may see this as a bounty now which will provide first payment after two months. I see this as an opportunity that we might earn even more than what we were given so far for our posts. I think that the forum this way will begin reaching to people that are not spamming and are interested in quality.all we need to do is work hard mate.

i thing the system of paying in this forum is very encouraging so keeping up the hard work is very important to success in this job and gain a good amount of money to trade and invest in 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, gourav789 said:

I also think that this is really good opportunity for new members , I think talk token is working well in future. if talk token able to got a good investers and holders then it's price touch a good value and we got a good profit from it .

Well said my friend this is very good offer for us, okay ۔We need that this platform has more t time and share it with your friends and will do themaon this form.The more people will join this platform, the more benefit is our communication with people will increase. 

No, this is not a big challenge for us but it is a way to teach us ۔We have joined this platform for our well being and for the benefit of all .People who join this platform also benefit. What is challenging for us is our now de-learning .We have joined this platform to learn and communicate with people 

This forum is a great opportunity, regardless of the method of payment, because you can earn money in exchange for learning this field, and perhaps this is an opportunity that will not be repeated, so try to seize it properly and work hard and move to the next stage of profit, which is investment.

hello my friend . We need to be patient and continue working and in the end we will get a good amount of money but this needs some time and I hope that the price of this currency is good . i am fairly positive about this new system, after I got completely frustrated with the endless stream of crappy posts on this forum. I hope this new system will finally increase the quality of the topics and posts!

• +1 1

Hello my girlfriend,  Certainly, we must be patient and not give up. If we decide to surrender now, we will never reach success. Yes, the price of the currency has decreased, but we are waiting for its price to rise later.

• +1 1