It's a challenge for all of us - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

Of course, we must work hard, be patient, not despair, and do not give up, with patience and work We will get success and earn a lot of profits, so I advise you not to lose hope.

Everyone who enters the world of cryptography must have a good life and never lose hope
Because in the end we will definitely earn money and profits from this work that we do with our education and education about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography in general.

I don't see it as a challenge I see it as this platform teaching its members how to be patient and hard-working before they can enjoy one day really work hard for in the end and be grateful for it.

Thank you for encouraging us to be patient and not lose hope, when that happened I had not started in cryptotalk yet, surely it was hard for many to wait 75 days to obtain the profits, if it happens again I hope it will be less days and be faithful to continue here

• Useful or interesting 1

I have some tokens in yobit.  I can definitely expect its price to rise.  Achieving this token is a lot of challenge for us. I always work well in the forum. I think improving the forum is a challenge for me. I always hope for the improvement of the forum.

I  am conmenting aftee thispost in a long time we are  now recieving payments and the forum now is amazing and i see new topics every day

• +3 1

It is better for us to continue working within the forum. I expect this currency in the future will have a good price and we will be able to make a good profit.

Many members have been disappointed by the low price of talk and abandon their work, but this is not a good rage. If you work in cryptocurrencies, you need patience and hope for any step you take.

This currency may see a rise in the future and everyone will have a large balance of it and that is good. 

Edited by Ali iskandr

I am agree with you my friend. This Cryptotalk site is really giving many opportunities such as learning and earnings. We should also cooperate with it to bring many people here so that this site also take some benefits from us.

Yes, I agree with you, I do not think that any of the members here have the right to complain about the payments and the wages that we get, I do not think that any other forum in the world will pay you for valuable information, often it is the opposite, you have to pay To receive this information

• +2 1

The price of the talks does not seem very attractive but that is not a reason for discouragement because patience can definitely help us more than we think. To see results

Believe me, i appreciate your comment! You are a new member but very smart! Only few members are here for both learning and earning, many members are here for earning only. Keep following the forum rules my friend, and useful posts like this will make you a good member always...

• +3 1

When I see all the members here looking for money only, it makes me feel bad. The first goal of the CryptoToolk forum is to learn and not make money. Of course everyone wants money and I do, but I care about learning and this is enough  

You are right and this will motivate the members and most especially the new members to work harder to achieve the desire succes, because there are posibility that there are huge benefit that in the newly introduced talk token, thank you for this motivational article.

• +2 1

Really this is a great feature which deserve a lot of appreciation due to its good features which gives us a chance to become a good member of this platform so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking so that we can earn properly. 

If we want to succeed and earn money we must
1- Patience and perseverance
2- Diligence and continuous work
3- We must not give up and be weak
This is how we contribute to the success of this wonderful forum and make gains as well

I do not think that this forum deserves to lose hope, but I find it always surprises us with new and distinctive things that make us attach to it and offer it more. Of course, patience, calmness and confidence in information is very useful for us to shine in the fastest time.

• +4 1

We must wait and not precede events because I am confident that any change will be for the better and in the interest of the members.

•  

Hello dear, I don't see any reason to feel disappointed because of the new payment system, because nobody knows the where the price of the talk token will be finally, so we most keep on doing the good work, the good days are ahead, thanks. 

I am very grateful to the moderators for allowing me to be a member of this forum, the forum has many opportunities for us to make some money and I am looking forward to been a good member do that I can receive payment, the challenges that you mentioned are supposed to make us more stronger and not to make us lose hope easily.

This is not only a challenge for us but it is also a development so as to be serious and work hard in order to earn as much as we can during this opportuned period of opportunity provided by the platform.

Because we now earn 10 conversation codes for every valid post we do on the forum, and then we can also earn one conversation code for every liking or disliking we provide to deserving members in any section of the forum we are visiting since the launch date for trading the new modern code has been postponed to next month.  , I'll advise us to use

Yes, my friend, your words are correct and thank you for this encouragement to the members. Working in the forum is like a race between us. Each member must publish topics with useful content and take the most number of likes and make money through it.