It's a challenge for all of us - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

I don't see any disappointment around here, in fact i see a rise in activity and topics that spiked suddenly. TALK seems to bring life at least to English section.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Jami273 said:

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

To be honest we all can't give any comments on the new payment system and also the new talk token unless we see the price of the token and we all hoping that the price to be as good as bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

We need to be patient and continue working and in the end we will get a good amount of money but this needs some time and I hope that the price of this currency is good to achieve more profits when we are given this currency and at least we will achieve $ 200 during this period of work

I'm not losing hope at all. Members that think their participation was on daily payments, may see this as a bounty now which will provide first payment after two months. I see this as an opportunity that we might earn even more than what we were given so far for our posts. I think that the forum this way will begin reaching to people that are not spamming and are interested in quality.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I have done some calculations and put bad possibilities for the currency price to see whether I will make profits or lose and I found that if the price of the new currency is (0.02 $) then we will take daily  4 $ and this means approximately  300 $ from this time until the launch of the currency trading (talc) so it must work without Bored perhaps, these forum changes are positive to our advantage

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Issa123a said:

We will keep working here my friend 

We will never stop we are for  learning here not just

For earning my friend so our work is continuing 

@Issa123a Believe me, i appreciate your comment! You are a new member but very smart! Only few members are here for both learning and earning, many members are here for earning only. Keep following the forum rules my friend, and useful posts like this will make you a good member always.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We cannot know what this currency has in store for us, so it is better that we continue to work inside the forum as normal as we used to, and I have great hope that we will see a good price for this currency in the future and we will be able to achieve a good profit. And that staying away from work inside the forum and moving away from its own currency may make us feel frustrated if the price of this currency rises in the future and we did not collect and store it

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/19/2020 at 1:12 AM, rekter said:

I don't see any disappointment around here, in fact i see a rise in activity and topics that spiked suddenly. TALK seems to bring life at least to English section.

There's currently a high flow of the new members with 1-100 posts. I also noticed it and you're right. The English section also finally feels much more active to me. I hope it will stay like this for some time and that new members will still be coming.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jami273 said:

That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.

I appreciate your meaningful explanation, however you typed this wrong. We will be able to trade with the earned tokens in September, so that means until 1st September, we can't earn actual money. Please fix that sentence so that everyone understands it. Anyways, gave you a like and followed you :).

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 6/19/2020 at 7:06 AM, Zaino34 said:

We need to be patient and continue working and in the end we will get a good amount of money but this needs some time and I hope that the price of this currency is good to achieve more profits when we are given this currency and at least we will achieve $ 200 during this period of work

@Zaino34 The period is more than two months, for btc, we supposed to achieve more than $200 for such period of time with btc current price, let us hope that we will still achieve more than $200 during the period. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I just looked in the forum again, after a few weeks absence, and I saw that the old payment system was ended.

I am fairly positive about this new system, after I got completely frustrated with the endless stream of crappy posts on this forum. I hope this new system will finally increase the quality of the topics and posts!

• +1 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 6/19/2020 at 1:42 AM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Sure it will bring too hard time for people to claim without earn nothing for 3 months while they were earn by posting instantly, but all we need is to be patient and waiting for those days because this would be just like an investment. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I tried searching how much we can earn in 3 months without paying. Thanks for this. For me, there's no disappointment about it since we all know that this forum is legit in terms of paying. Let's just enjoy sharing our knowledge about crytocurrencies. And, the right time comes. We will shine like what you've said.

Edited by Kenciuu
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah bro , and they are also helping us to develop our habit of hold, and as we were getting paid daily in last campaign now we have to wait till September and it's really nice because everyone was talking about patience now we have to prove that we really had it and if not we should develop it. So I'm satisfied with this and will be happy when i withdraw good amount from campaign instead of enjoying 2-3$ everyday.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also think that this is really good opportunity for new members , I think talk token is working well in future. if talk token able to got a good investers and holders then it's price touch a good value and we got a good profit from it .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Jami273 said:

this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.

Well, there has no problem with that mate because there is a tendency that it will having a good amount of value in the market, just hold it until the trading open to get a huge amount of profit.

• +1 1

Its good that the trade will start from September 1. The token needs to be marketed and advertised to attract investors and it also needs to be duly planned to ensure successful market penetration. Think of these two months as an investment opportunity where you can collect tokens for two whole months. Or you can simply wait till September to start earning in real money.

• +1 2

468x60-3.png

Yes, the payment system in the forum CryptoTalk has completely differed, and we are now facing a new challenge and a new opportunity to win a token TALK that will start trading on the Yobit platform on September 1, we must be patient and not lose hope because I believe that the price of TALK It will be high because it is powered by a global forum such as CryptoTalk

• +2 1

Who's using this forum for learning so he wouldn't leave it just because they pay us with talk token instead of bitcoin.. the main purpose from this forum is still here and we should be aware in using it more than before at least to improve it and make it more popular! so our challenge begins now!

• +2 1

i do agree with everything you said in the post but about the money that we getting after 75 days we can not really say if it is 200-300$ or more or less until September, we literally know nothing about talk coin value for now so we just have to wait

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Your topic really gives inspiration mate because 75 days without any earning work its hard,previous campaign everyone earn instant now wait 75 days its really challenging, and anyone not no how much this talk token prices, we warn profit are loss we know 2 two months later but hope we earn good profit in this campaign.

• +1 1

It is indeed a challenge for us whether to stop posting or not in this forum but I guess not everyone in here are losing their hopes just like I do. Aside from the fact that this forum is paying us per post we create, we are also gaining a lot of knowledge about Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies through this. I know, this is is difficult for everyone that they aren't able to receive the fruit of their hardwork but we should not be discouraged because of it instead let us make this as our inspiration to continue posting and sharing our knowledge in this platform. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

I agree with you in the sense that we should not give up and that we should continue to earn these TALK tokens in the interim as it could be worth quite a bit at the end of the period an when it is open for trading, however the actual profit that we can see will be highly dependent on the price of the TALK token when it is released. No one can make a prediction yet. It will be interesting to see the value of it. But nevertheless, i agree with you saying that we should not give up as this token can be great opportunity and only time will tell. We need to put in the work to reap the rewards. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I noticed that a number of forum members decreased their activities after implementing the new payment system due to their lack of patience.
Your words are correct. I believe that the moderators of this forum will continue to support and pay the members.

A huge appreciation for this forum. Team is providing us so many opportunity through the crypto sphere. Payment in Talk token is the new and genuine way to encourage members to create constructive posts here. They are also working into adding more languages sections on this forum. One of the great crypto related online forum which I have ever found. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1