It's a challenge for all of us - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

We have to be patient, this forum has high credibility and did not shorten one day in terms of payment. We must have this time to septemper that we have gained great experience and knowledge that contributes to the development of the site more and more.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:42 PM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Thats true mate. Crypto talk has been a trusted platform for most members here. It has shown beyond any reasonable doubt that it can withstand the test of time. Its left for us to be loyal to the forum and not to lose hope. Currently the btc payment has stopped. But it doesnt mean we should stop contributing to the forum. Lets work together and stick to it.

which is over now but now we have a greater challenge because the rate of the TalK token is very low and we cannot find the alternative earning so what will we do will we stay here or not

I don't see any disappointment here. I am not seen any post against the crypto. It is very challenging site. With the help of this we can improve our skills and ability. I can't leave this site because he pay us with talktoken instead of bitcoin. 

yes I agree with your opinion and I appreciate your information because your information and suggestion is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program. Moderator is a hard worker person and I also advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior and always create your own Post with some creative ideas and logic because when you create some useful content than your reputation will be increases which cause a good result and good impact on your profitable learning that you gain from this real base earning program.

Thank you very much mate for sharing this useful information to every member of the source so I would like to assure you that I I jaydeen I'm not giving up on cryptocurrency because i sincerely believed in this coins.cryptocurrency is the futures 

Yes, the time was really challenging then.  Because then no one could take the payment.  Many people even stopped working  And the only survivors were those who worked here regularly.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Of course, It is a big challenge for us although it's not easy. This is our test. In the past, the number of members has decreased and Bitcoin prices have also dropped. But we have to be patient and work this platform to restore the glory of this wonderful platform.   

• +2 1

We have to face various obstacles while working in our life. But we all have to take this obstacle as a challenge. We have to overcome each of these challenges. I can only succeed in my life if we can overcome the challenge. But we must do the right thing. We have to be truthful and attentive towards work so that we can be successful in work.

I think the talk token will work fine in the future. if the talk token can acquire an investor and a good holder then its price hits a good value.

Yes, my friend, nothing comes without effort, fatigue, and luck alone is not enough. We have to develop our knowledge and experience that we possessed and stop at a certain limit, and patience is the main way to achieve what we want because beautiful things need time and we should not give up on our love.

Yes dear, your topic really good inspiration mate .The money that we getting after 75 days we can earn not really say if it is 200$ or more and less until September.or you can simply wait till September to start earning in real money.I hope this new system will finally increase the quality of the  of the topics and posts.I wish you to best of luck.

Dear member i am commenting on your post on 9th of February in 2021 so i think this was a big challenge for all the members at that time but nowadays everything is going well on this platform. 

Have a good luck to all of you. ♥️

On 6/18/2020 at 11:42 PM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Thank you for your advice friend, patience is better than everything as long you pay patience waited for a time one day it will reach to achieve what we are waiting for. There is some of people get tired to stop working because the forum didn't start trading of talkcoin during the period, So I advice us we should continue by working everytine not to get angry for what his time did not reach.  

The huge benefit in this forum has drastically reduced especially since when the payment of Satoshi was reduced five times from it original mode, now you can only earn from your talk token and if perhaps some of your post were issued a like you will earn 200 Satoshi in return nevertheless it is still fear and accommodative.

I don't lose my hope and i didn't give up .in life we face challenges it's doesn't mean that  you lose your  patience keep calm and stay  stady  you feel hope full and face the challenge .in cryptotalk i saw that  number of members are decreasing they lose patience but i still have  hope and patience and faced the challenges.

Hi dear you see now that talk token is very important for the withdraw from yobit. If you do not have earn from cryptotalk then you have a problem in it. Such as you do not work or problem in the platforum. Now talk token is available for trading. So no problem in it. I hope all are interested in work and work hardly.

The challenge is ours but it is in our hands to learn how to take it with respect to all the things we can do, remember that if we do not take challenges and always do the same we will stagnate and then get frustrated because we are not moving in any direction. It is important to know this so that at the time of any setback we are prepared and know that we must be stronger and more disciplined in those moments.

Yes,  we must commend and be thankful to the cryptotalk moderators  for giving is such a wonderful opportunity to earn and allow new people to be part of thise great platform, now the challenge is on us to work hard in other to justify that the opportunity that we are given is really worth us. 

• +2 1

It is actually a good thing to take that has a challenge to test our consistency, because generally it is not easy to be working and you won't receive payment, but as you said, after a month or two, when the talk accumulate, it would just be as if you are been giving for free.

• +3 1

It is a post of great appreciation, even today there are many members working to learn and earn money also talk token had a good price when it came out today it is not worth much but hopefully its value will rise in the future although the double payment continues in yobit.

You are right it is a challenge to all the members in this forum to ensure that this token that is being introduced should maintain its value and the best way to do that is by using it to do investments.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:12 AM, rekter said:

I don't see any disappointment around here, in fact i see a rise in activity and topics that spiked suddenly. TALK seems to bring life at least to English section.

You are right the new decision was pretty good and was worth giving a try only if the forum finds and introduces any useability of the talk tokens which they have not done.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:06 AM, Zaino34 said:

We need to be patient and continue working and in the end we will get a good amount of money but this needs some time and I hope that the price of this currency is good to achieve more profits when we are given this currency and at least we will achieve $ 200 during this period of work

I am too optimistic about working here in this forum because here we can generate some good money without much worries and without doing much hard work.