Crikey! Kraken Launches Support for Aussie Dollar Trading Pairs - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amer19

Crikey! Kraken Launches Support for Aussie Dollar Trading Pairs

Major cryptocurrency exchange Kraken has announced support for Aussie dollar (AUD) trading pairs and account funding.

Australian dollars will be tradeable against Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Tether (USDT) on the platform.

AUD is the seventh fiat currency to be supported by Kraken, joining USD, CAD, EUR, JPY, GBP, and CHF.

Kraken clients based outside of the United States will also be able to trade AUD-based foreign exchange pairs against USD, EUR, and JPY.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crikey-kraken-launches-support-for-aussie-dollar-trading-pairs

Hello my friends, It is a beautiful thing to add the currency of the country in which you live to the digital platforms, and this will greatly facilitate the purchase and sale. I hope that action will be taken on all platforms to add as many currencies of the world as possible.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

This procedure will be positive for all people who deal in the Australian currency as they can get cryptocurrencies easily, and since we have many exchanges between central currencies and cryptocurrencies, this shows that cryptocurrencies will be stronger in the future and more important

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do not get confused, there is also cryptocoin AUD from the AussieDigital project 😊!! Anyway, AUD(Aussie Dollar) was highly demanded to trade against major cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC ,ETH etc. I hope it has the positive impacts in the cryptocurrency markets. 

Edited by Whited35
Aussie Dollar was missing
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 6/20/2020 at 4:09 PM, Whited35 said:

Do not get confused, there is also cryptocoin AUD from the AussieDigital project 😊!! Anyway, AUD was highly demanded to trade against major cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC ,ETH etc. I hope it has the positive impacts in the cryptocurrency markets. 

What happened with that? I've taken part in their airdrop more than a year ago and they didn't pay anything. I checked again today and I have 7500 airdrop tokens unconfirmed on my account. Were they a scam?

It is great news for cryptocurrency users in Australia who can get their national currency against cryptocurrencies and this will positively contribute to increasing crypto users in this country, I hope other platforms will do the same.

• +2 1

I heard USA China countries also want their own currency introduces in digital currency, now Australia also join this list its really great news for Australian crypto users now they trade in their own currency pair, AUD also success like USD pairs success in crypto.

• -5 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, BTC Future said:

What happened with that? I've taken part in their airdrop more than a year ago and they didn't pay anything. I checked again today and I have 7500 airdrop tokens unconfirmed on my account. Were they a scam?

@BTC FutureI have also some doubts on their project 😒! It's been a long they have just completed 3-step ICOs. You have unconfirmed tokens means, they have rejected your tasks. I have confirmed tokens(Earned from airdrop) which have been placed for staking option.I wonder, they are approved on Vindax exchange but listing date has not been announced yet, I have invested zero dollars in AUD on their platform, if they make scam exit, it would not hurt me more. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Indeed, nice news is that we find that there is one of the great countries available with this useful feature that does a lot of facilities for people to do dealing with cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin.

Hmm, this is very cool! I think that such specifics will allow you to optimize orders on the exchange, and exchange currency the way you want! And this is very cool, the fact is that many users used to be able to limit themselves to this, and they did not have the opportunity to get what they have now, this is great!

2 hours ago, artem4444ik said:

Major cryptocurrency exchange Kraken has announced support for Aussie dollar (AUD) trading pairs and account funding.

Australian dollars will be tradeable against Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Tether (USDT) on the platform.

AUD is the seventh fiat currency to be supported by Kraken, joining USD, CAD, EUR, JPY, GBP, and CHF.

Kraken clients based outside of the United States will also be able to trade AUD-based foreign exchange pairs against USD, EUR, and JPY.

👉Kraken launches AUD funding support

Kraken will launch AUD support on June 17, with Australian users able to deposit fiat onto the exchange through banks that support Osko/PayID payments.

The move follows the firm’s acquisition of Australia’s longest-running crypto exchange Bit Trade in January. The acquisition saw Kraken onboard Bit Trade’s entire team, with Bit Trade executive Jonathon Miller taking on the role of managing director for Kraken’s Australian operations.

Bit Trade launched in 2013, growing to comprise both a retail exchange and over-the-counter trading desk in Australia. The exchange was a founding member of the Blockchain Australia association.

👉Exchanges compete for AUD market share

Kraken now joins an increasing number of international exchanges vying for Australia’s crypto market. 

In 2016, Coinbase expanded into Australia, with Coinbase supporting debit card purchases in AUD.

In March 2019, Binance launched a fiat on-ramp for Australian users in the form of Binance Lite. In January of this year, Binance rolled out limited support for AUD deposits on its international exchange. 

In February 2019, Huobi Australia ceased operations citing “poor market conditions” during Crypto Winter eight months after the office opened.

😄

Screenshot (10).png

Yes, the Kraken platform is a strong platform, but unfortunately it was subjected to a hacking process from a few days ago, and the hackers penetrated both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope you recover as soon as possible.

• +3 1

Well, this would encourage Australians to trade in Kraken exchange, of course this step was made after a study from Kraken and found that it would be in their interest in addition to that it would provide good service to users from Australia by adding their national currency.

Yes and now it is available on many exchanges and supporting the various pairs. And people are using it on daily basis to earn profit.

Kraken is one of those best website exchange who update they services constantly, and the good things of Kraken offer the option to exchange your coin to fiat money and then you can transfer them to Banks, is like Bitstamp.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Whenever more local currencies are added to the exchange platforms, this leads to encouraging traders from the same country to trade in the market in exchange for their currency, and it is in the interest of the exchange platforms to add as much local currencies as possible to attract traders and thus increase liquidity.

• +2 1

This is an excellent step from the platform. The Australian dollar is the seventh currency supported by the Kraken, as it joined the US dollar, the Canadian dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound and the Swiss franc.

• +1 1

This will help the austalians that probably found it difficult to convert their australian dollars to american dollars and trade at kraken. It is good to know that they allowed this and it will increase their customers from Australia.

• +2 1

I wonder how the australians were investing in cryptocurrencies, they probably had some local exchange that accepted the AUS usd then. And why weren't these exchanges like kraken and coinbase didn't accept all this money already. They were missing and staling with adoption.

• +1 1

Kraken has done well and I think that they accepted more currencies as they were connected with a payments processor that deals with fiat currencies. Binance has added many fiat currencies too and this support creates better terms for adoption of cryptocurrencies as it makes it easier for hundreds of millions of people to be able to access the digital financial system that offers them decentralization and economic freedom.

This is bullish and good for adoption. I think that these exchanges that accept fiat should accept all kind of currencies from bank transfers and work with most banks for withdrawals too. The interest in crypto is coming from all the world and there are still many countries that have limited options to buy with cash or fiat.

I think that Coinbase accepts AUD too but it is good news anyway and exchanges must start immediately accepting as many national currencies they can and they can trade them in usd if they don't need them but it is important part of adoption.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, kryptonick said:

I think that Coinbase accepts AUD too but it is good news anyway and exchanges must start immediately accepting as many national currencies they can and they can trade them in usd if they don't need them but it is important part of adoption.

And I think that also, that will give a new rise in digital currencies because it makes it easier for any citizen in any country to buy digital currencies in his local currency

Kraken has done very well to add all these fiat currencies because all the people that use them want to be in crypto and need to have easy access to exchange them and become users of the new modern money that are cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

What is Crikey? Never heard of this word before. Whatever. Kraken is one of the top exchanges and in my opinion they took too long to accept currencies like aud and they should offer a lot more. Binance is ahead of them at anything and kraken is losing the appeal it had.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Kraken is a fine exchaneg and just like the Yobit and Binance it is tries to make adoption of crypto easier and more friendly for everyone in the world. We are get ready for a large influx of invester from the retail and the big player that will adopt and buy crypto and will think of Bitcoin as the best investment for the new decade.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 12:50 PM, Sykkuno said:

What is Crikey? Never heard of this word before. Whatever. Kraken is one of the top exchanges and in my opinion they took too long to accept currencies like aud and they should offer a lot more. Binance is ahead of them at anything and kraken is losing the appeal it had.

Yes, Binance is the first platform in the world of cryptocurrencies. I hope that other platforms will develop like it, but unfortunately, some countries are facing so far in buying and trading digital currencies due to US sanctions. I hope this problem will be solved.