What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced, and these are introduced to the bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes, on average. Moreover, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

so it's really good idea to start holding your bitcoin if you don't need them for investment or even to trade!

demanding on Bitcoin will be so big! So I think in the future we will be lucky if we still have more than 0.01 bitcoin !

Yeah i think about this thing before, and to be honest the remaining bitcoin are barley mining, we can say that miners stops mining new bitcoins, but still bitcoin use is amazing, and if all bitcoin are mined then we still use it for trading and exchanging, i men we are getting profits from trading right,  and the only thing that affects the price of bitcoin is the investors demand.

• +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3

I think it will just recharge or refill again. Bitcoin mining site is very valuable now a days so it is very easy to it to refill itself but the supply and demand of the people. That's what i think.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i think about this thing before, and to be honest the remaining bitcoin are barley mining, we can say that miners stops mining new bitcoins, but still bitcoin use is amazing, and if all bitcoin are mined then we still use it for trading and exchanging, I men we are getting profits from trading right,  and the only thing that affects the price of bitcoin is the investors demand.

Yeah for sure! We can keep working as traders with bitcoin and in my opinion, it will be much profitable for us because the price of bitcoin will be higher 😍

I think that Bitcoin mining will end in the year 2140 when all 21 Million are mined, the demand for Bitcoin will increase with the passage of time until the year 2140, and thus its price will increase significantly

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My friend, this fantasy of the year 2140, because the mining of 21 million bitcoin coins will not be completed until the year 2140.
I expect that the price at that time will be high if companies and people who deal with bitcoin increase.

If nothing else has taken over after 120 years from now, then probably the fees alone will be enough to cover the miners. Also there are concerns over the power consumption of miners. If the network keeps increasing and reaches ten times more then it would demand the electricity consumption of a continent. There are many variants to consider which most of us haven't though of.

• +2 1

whenever there is not any Bitcoin for mining purpose then automatically it's price start rising and rising in market.

alternatively Bitcoin holder took their Bitcoin in market and there is more selling order as compared to buying order then Bitcoin start dump and after some time again start pump in it's price .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Last bitcoin mine at 2140 its to long mining process but everyone have one doubt, what's happen when all 21 million bitcoin mining complete in my opinion miners still earn profit through mining, because we need transaction confirmed miners so they take fees and traders continued trading, means bitcoin mining stops but bitcoin through earning continues. 

• +1 1

According to the words of many analysts and experts, and unanimously, Bitcoin will literally fly to the moon. 
It will achieve fairy price highs after the last halfing process, but this matter takes long and requires a long time.

On 6/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced, and these are introduced to the bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes, on average. Moreover, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

so it's really good idea to start holding your bitcoin if you don't need them for investment or even to trade!

demanding on Bitcoin will be so big! So I think in the future we will be lucky if we still have more than 0.01 bitcoin !

All the procedures that they take are to increase the price of bitcoin, and it is only a few years that separate us from the price, which is the highest of its kind throughout history and the price, perhaps it will be made up of 6 digits

After all 21 million Bitcoins are mined, miners will not be getting specific reward for every verified and successfully mined block and they have to rely on transaction fee because that will be the only source of rewards for mining every transactions. I think Bitcoin transaction fee will be very high at that time and Bitcoin price will be determined according to supply and demand ration. Roughly I think price for Bitcoin will be very high after all 21 million BTCs are mined. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I think Bitcoin price will pump after all the 21 million bitcoin been mined ! Because for sure the demand on it will be bigger than supplies ! 

But we all know that it take at least 100 year to make all bitcoin mined ! 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:31 PM, TheRaed said:

All the procedures that they take are to increase the price of bitcoin, and it is only a few years that separate us from the price, which is the highest of its kind throughout history and the price, perhaps it will be made up of 6 digits

The fact that no influencer on twitter, youtube, bitcointalk, etc. is not talking about is that Bitcoin's price was directly corralated to adoption. It was always the increase of users of Bitcoin that allowed its price to reach this high. Both in 2013 and in 2015. From 100 people to 400,000 accounts on Mt.Gox in 2013 and from obscurity in 2014 to millions of people getting involved in 2017. It may have another shot in 2021 but the scaling issues are obvious. According to some Bitcoin scales with fees but this will only lead to higher fees and won't make sense.

• +2 2

Getting to the last bit mining process and extracting bitcoin from the last block will be a historic moment
As the number will reach the peak and the price is expected to increase dramatically, but that after a long time more than a hundred years,
And at that time, I expect that very few will control it and it becomes more gold-like because of its scarcity, and this will greatly increase the price of my expectation.

I don't think bitcoin will be completely mined at our generation, if well you read the history and fully understood how the system is programmed, mining of BTC will be completed around 2,140 years and today we're in 2020. But nevertheless if BTC is mined totally then expect rising in demand of BTC

• +2 1

Its a long time ahead of us untill all the BTC is mined. May be by that time we will get another alternative or who know tech will be so advanced that their could be an alternative of crypto too.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

i think if all the bitcoin will be mined after so many many years because it is hard to get 1 bitcoin it will take you how many months or years before you gain 1 bitcoin but if it will be mined I think they will create it again or they going to refill the bitcoin so that the miners will be active again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My expectation is that its price will be above 100 thousand dollars, and thus it will become the most expensive commodity in the world People will not be able to buy whole pieces of it, but a lot will depend on the satoshis, which will in turn be very expensive.

This question has crossed my mind on numerous occasions and to be honest, i think that when all the bitcoin has been mined that it will be very good for those that are holding bitcoin and that have bitcoin at that time. When all of the bitcoin has been mined i expect the price to increase significantly because there will be a lower supply, with less being introduced in the market, and the demand will either stay the same or increase, thus increasing the price. The question is will there be another coin that will be introduced when this happens that will compete with bitcoin. 

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I thin then we will find out, the full adoption of bitcoin how ever we sure hope that the value of it will stablize , we dont know what will happen but I suspect there will be a drastic change of this price the price on bitcoin

• +4 1

we all have to wait and see there are different ways to really define the good issues of the market so its good to really wait and see and just like @Irungu has stated then it could be that the scarcity of the coin will drive its value up or even down there is no telling what will happen

On 6/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, Moaz said:

I think that Bitcoin mining will end in the year 2140 when all 21 Million are mined, the demand for Bitcoin will increase with the passage of time until the year 2140, and thus its price will increase significantly

Until that year, we will be able to collect and store many pieces of Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin will increase at that time.
But I don't think we will still live until that time.

• +2 1

Thank you for the information. I read on the internet that Bitcoin will only have 21 million coins and they are produced by miners. Also the last will be made in 2140 because of a system of producing less and less as time passes. The new coins created will be less always until the last one is found by a miner.

• +1 1