Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

I accept this new payment system and forum implement because now we see new members in this campaign, and earn new tokens when we complete our task, but I can't understand some rules in payment system like avg got rate and I hope our post deleting issue also solve in this campaign, because previous campaign we face this problem continuesly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I am quite happy with the new system that they have implemented, for many reasons, namely the involvement now of the members in terms of ratings and getting paid to rate. In this way, members are encouraged to rate posts and hopefully this will be effective in getting rid of spam from the forum as well. Also, i think that the introduction of a new coin is good and it will definitely promote the exchange, whilst allowing for new members to join. 

One of the things that i am especially happy with is the payment system of a seven day review. In this way there is no need to be frustrated with deleted posts, as before and you are only paid after a review. Making it much better. 

With regards to the new token, i think that only time will tell how happy people are with it, and that will be based on its value when trading opens. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For me, I am satisfied with the new payment system because we will get a new currency that may have a higher value than previous payments with the old payment system.

Yes i am very satisfied with this new payment system because i believe in Talktokens. The moderators said we can trade them presumably in September, and maybe we can earn more from Talktokens and that is why i like this new system.

• +5 1

Well now I am satisfied in the new payment system because they add more good features to help this forum cleaned and away from spammers. I observed the spam messages lessened now compare to the old payment because everyone now are giving a reaction depending on the post of other members which is a big help to easily locate the bad posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I am satisfied in the new payment system because they add more good features to help this forum cleaned and away from spammers.

This new payment system is the instrument to help this forum to be less spammers and low quality posters by having a new features mentioned above, this is the good step for moderators because they're maintaining the cleanliness of this forum by the help of rates.

• +1 2

It is very hard to tell about this before trading of talk token. When talk token will be traded then we will see that how much we can earn from it. Then we will compare with old system. Then we can answer it. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This new payment system is the instrument to help this forum to be less spammers and low quality posters by having a new features mentioned above, this is the good step for moderators because they're maintaining the cleanliness of this forum by the help of rates.

That's right that's why I like this way more than the old one though the old one you will received the payment instantly but there's a lot of members who abused it. Now there's new payment, it can help the forum cleaned this forum.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's right that's why I like this way more than the old one though the old one you will received the payment instantly but there's a lot of members who abused it. Now there's new payment, it can help the forum cleaned this forum.

Yes mate, many members here are preferring this new payment system by having a lot of features and being strict, and by this new payment, the new members are now improving their posting by knowing that they will not able to get their profit when they're creating an useless topic or post.

I believe that this update is a major upgrade for the benefit of the forum and its users. The new payment system will ensure us that the members of the forum are delivering their best to share knowledge about encryption and their various experiences with trading and such. All in all, I am satisfied with the new/current payment sytem of this forum.

• +5 1

I am satisfy with the update and the new payment system because the new system pay members that earn high reputations than those with low reputations and this will encouraged more members to write useful and informative post.  The new system gives each member 50 reputations to rate other members post than the old one that give only 5. This new system allows me to go round and give good reputations to those who deserved it.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

We must need to be satisfied About what this forum give to us.. We should be satisfied about the new payment system because this payment system can be more good than the previous system.. Also this system made for avoid and prevent the spammer from THIS forum.. So i like the new payment system                      

• +1 1

I have nothing against it, i don't know enough about talk token tokenomics to form opinion about it. New changes seems to have kept some bots away, maybe it's the fact they aren't getting btc, or maybe rating system, or reporting, who knows.

• +1 1

As of now, I am 50/50. Yes, I am satisfied in the way that I don't need to post 30 post per day, instead much lesser posting per day. But I am not satisfied at all because we didn't know yet how much the value of each token. until the value in trading market of token will be announced, I will not be satisfied totally.

• +2 1

Normally, some people may not be satisfied, because they already know the price of bitcoin. But if the trading of talk  starts, it is very possible people will prefer it, especially if the price of talk is more profitable. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Absolutely satisfy my brother, and to me it's the best and a great development to elevate this forum to a greater heights. Now with the inception of this new campaign, that pays us in talk coin, it's different from the old system, that one received payment daily. So now before receiving payment your work must be justified, the  prevail as useful to receive reward.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know much about the new rating system but I read in the about section a moderator said that an announcement will be made tomorrow about bitcoin payments that will begin again.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Hatred said:

But I am not satisfied at all because we didn't know yet how much the value of each token.

Well, moderators said that this new payment system has a good amount of profit than the last campaign which is the pay per post campaign so expecting that we're getting a good amount of profit just wait for the open trade of it.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, moderators said that this new payment system has a good amount of profit than the last campaign which is the pay per post campaign so expecting that we're getting a good amount of profit just wait for the open trade of it.

I hope that it is really good, but if not, I will still glad about it because cryptotalk has now have their own cryptocurrency. I hope it will last long.

• +1 1

On 9/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, Hatred said:

I hope that it is really good, but if not, I will still glad about it because cryptotalk has now have their own cryptocurrency. I hope it will last long.

Well, just put some trust on moderators, they will surely that this talk token will be having a good amount of value to the market, don't used the word "hope" because this will be happen literally.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, just put some trust on moderators, they will surely that this talk token will be having a good amount of value to the market, don't used the word "hope" because this will be happen literally.

Well, ok. I'm just saying because we aren't not sure about that until we experience or it already happen. But ok mate, I will not use the "hope" word again in terms of this matter.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I do not know about the early system but I have problem with this one because I try to make 50 reputation but today I have only given a few even less than 10 and now I do not have any left so the tokens in my yobit wallet will not be double today. This is very strange and I am try to find but do not understand why.

• +1 2

6 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

indeed, i am satisfied with the new system. they are only 20 posts allowed and with the help of completing the 50 reactions, it can double the earnings you made. its good for me either way so i do not have anything to complain on.

Well, that's true mate, the 20 post suits to us because we can only 20 post unlike to the last campaign which us the pay per post, we need to complete 30 post and it gives us a lot of time just to finish it.

• +1 2

This is a very difficult question to answer for someone like me because we are mostly here to earn some money for posting as well as learning more about Cryptocurrency and we were all happy according how the previous campaign went because it was paying 1000 satoshi for each post but this campaign is paying us 10 talk token for each post which we are yet to know the value and as for me the new system will be satisfied to me only if 1 talk coin is within the rang of 100-200 Satoshi because only by that our payment can equal the previous campaign and i am sure no one among us want to earn less that the previous campaign, so only October will determine my level of satisfaction towards the change of payment system friends. How about you reading this post?

• +4 1