Paxful signature question - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Paxful signature question

Is there a Paxful campaign running on the forum? I've seen a lot of signatures containing a Paxful banner, but mostly used by Russian speaking members of the Cryptotalk Community. The banner is in Russian so I guess this is only available for the Russian community, and probably forbidden for non Russian speaking members.

paxful.png.d8211038ce9b0ab6c1b48c59529236f2.png

Do we know if there are plans to expand this campaign to the English speaking part of the forum as well? I would be glad to take part in this signature campaign. Does anyone know if there is a chance to take part in the current one without speaking Russian?
I've also noted that a member of the forum that probably wasn't Russian was taking part in this campaign and got banned. I guess that he must have been posting in Russian using online translating tools, that usually translates sentences into nonsense. Don't do that guys, it is like cheating. Either you know a language or you don't. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 18.06.2020 at 12:24, BTC Future said:

Is there a Paxful campaign running on the forum? I've seen a lot of signatures containing a Paxful banner, but mostly used by Russian speaking members of the Cryptotalk Community. The banner is in Russian so I guess this is only available for the Russian community, and probably forbidden for non Russian speaking members.

Do we know if there are plans to expand this campaign to the English speaking part of the forum as well? I would be glad to take part in this signature campaign. Does anyone know if there is a chance to take part in the current one without speaking Russian?
I've also noted that a member of the forum that probably wasn't Russian was taking part in this campaign and got banned. I guess that he must have been posting in Russian using online translating tools, that usually translates sentences into nonsense. Don't do that guys, it is like cheating. Either you know a language or you don't. 

I would like to shed light on this subscription company for you. That's right, there is a subscription company from the Paxful platform, it is completely recruited.T he person you are talking about, he participated in the subscription, but he was banned for several accounts. As for the Paxful subscription company for English-speaking users, I have not heard anything about this.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

@BTC FutureI have viewed some topics in Russian section about Paxful by using google translation(Chrome browser automatically translates ) but still have got no clue about how this trend is running here. It will be definitely not a good activity to ask questions in Russian section by using translator tools(Translators tool may not perform translating task with 100% accuracy at all). I think our friend @BITC0IN may help us regarding this matter, what is the truth behind this signature trend 😊

• +3 1

@Dagamand007 , thank you for your answer. I undestand that paxful is mostly focused on the Russian forum. Thanks a lot for replying and clearing to me what happened with that member that was banned too.

33 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BTC FutureI have viewed some topics in Russian section about Paxful by using google translation(Chrome browser automatically translates ) but still have got no clue about how this trend is running here. It will be definitely not a good activity to ask questions in Russian section by using translator tools(Translators tool may not perform translating task with 100% accuracy at all). I think our friend @BITC0IN may help us regarding this matter, what is the truth behind this signature trend 😊

Thanks @Whited35, I appreciate your answer. I think that Paxful only wanted to market to the Russian part of the Cryptotalk. I already had an account on Paxful and clicked a link from the campaign to check it, and after that I keep getting mails from Paxful in Russian though. It is this part of the campaign they have now. I guess that if they want to expand in the English section there will be an announcement.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

This campaign is only for the Russian-language branch of Forum

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You tried to join this campaign and it is in the Russian section, but now this campaign has been completed and you will not accept any new members so try to search for another campaign to join

I also think there was a paxful signature campaign in the Russian section, because many Russian members were promoting paxful banner in their signature space. 

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think if there is any paxful campaign because i have visited the paxful website and i saw nothing. Maybe many members have put those banners in their signature so that they can earn commission for refer their friends.

• +1 1

Just now, Tunuu said:

I don't think if there is any paxful campaign because i have visited the paxful website and i saw nothing. Maybe many members have put those banners in their signature so that they can earn commission for refer their friends.

There is a signature campaign for Paxful, but it is limited to the Russian part of the forum. Since I'm not going to write posts there as I don't know Russian I won't take part in it. I was only hoping that Paxful would allow the rest to take part as well. It seems they didn't yet.

Unfortunately, I have never heard of this competition, but according to the members here, that is only for Russian members and we cannot participate in it.

• +1 1

I have no idea about this signature campaign because I never entire in Russian section, but I think Russian section traffic high compare to English section, that's why forum administration launch this campaign for Russian members.

4 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I have no idea about this signature campaign because I never entire in Russian section, but I think Russian section traffic high compare to English section, that's why forum administration launch this campaign for Russian members.

Indeed the Russian part of the forum is really good. Sometimes I use googl translator to read some posts. There are many experienced people and right now they have another campaign after paxful ended.

I also would be interested in a signature here on the forum from what I managed to understand paxful and maybe another signature are available only for the Russian language there is nothing for the section in English?

1 hour ago, bitcoin-shark said:

I also would be interested in a signature here on the forum from what I managed to understand paxful and maybe another signature are available only for the Russian language there is nothing for the section in English?

There is this campaign of YOUengine Round 3. They accept cryptotalk as well for signatures. Other than that I don't think there is anything else for the english section.

15 hours ago, BTC Future said:

There is this campaign of YOUengine Round 3. They accept cryptotalk as well for signatures. Other than that I don't think there is anything else for the english section.

Can you shed more light on this?, maybe some of can benefit from the campaign. How to join?, Is it limited to a number of members? The eligibility criteria, reputation or rank?. Many of us would like to know.

As for the Paxful, I also noticed this trend between Russian members, many English members decided to join too by cheating and they got banned, even high ranked members at that.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Can you shed more light on this?, maybe some of can benefit from the campaign. How to join?, Is it limited to a number of members? The eligibility criteria, reputation or rank?. Many of us would like to know.

As for the Paxful, I also noticed this trend between Russian members, many English members decided to join too by cheating and they got banned, even high ranked members at that.

You have to google and find the campaign post which is on the other forum. It is not easy to explain as there are many details. You need to register your cryptotalk account according to the details on their post. Google YOUengine bounty R3 and you will find the bitcointalk post. We get paid according to our rank on cryptotalk. Although I'm expecting what is dispayed now as earnings to be much lower when the coin hits the exchanges. Still I couldn't find anything else.

• +2 1

@BTC Future. No problem, I found the BitcoinTalk thread already, it just seems complex and I thought you could explain as I was also curious if I can register for signature campaign only without those for social media.

I will find more information and join if possible soon. But can I ask how well you have made on there? I have seen you using the a avatar and signature for up to a week if I am right.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

24 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

@BTC Future. No problem, I found the BitcoinTalk thread already, it just seems complex and I thought you could explain as I was also curious if I can register for signature campaign only without those for social media.

I will find more information and join if possible soon. But can I ask how well you have made on there? I have seen you using the a avatar and signature for up to a week if I am right.

You don't need social media. You can just apply to the signature campaign, but you need to apply twice as they explain. Once with your bitcointalk username and profile link (any rank) and a second one with your cryptotalk username and profile link. Also you need to create a proof of verification post on bitcointalk. Link for the thread is here.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi. I'm from Russia.
This is not just for Russia. You can also participate without any problems. I can be wrong, of course, but it seems exactly like that.  As a last resort, use a translator.
I'm from Siberia. The Village Of Losevo. We have 4 people living here.
They twist pigs ' tails.

On 18.06.2020 at 13:24, BTC Future said:

At the present time, as far as I know, this service works only in Russian, but the support answered me that perhaps in the future they will launch localization into English. They have such plans, but they did not specify the timing.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, BTC Future said:

It is a pity that the Paxful campaign is not available in English language. It got me very interested and I am very disappointed that I will not be able to participate.