Perfect sharing for new members - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

You did great job.you topic is very helpful for new members.you write a very valuable and useful post.it give us a information about cryptotalk how work at the forum.it is really very helpful for working.

Hello my friend
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Thank you for these tips. I still have a beginner and has experience in the world of encryption
I wish you good luck

Dear thanks so much for such supportive information, as many  beginners are not aware of this information and even my some posts are also deleted may be due to some mistakes now I will take care of such mistakes. 

I've been reading the laws in this forum and I've seen posts that have a lot of good reputation and they're posts that are about trading and investing and how to make a profit from this forum, I think we have to think carefully about our posts before sharing them with other members and we have to make them useful and meaningful content about cryptocurrencies.

Thanks so much for sharing such important information for us as many beginners are unaware about such information I hope it will help alot and thanks.

Thanks for sharing dear mate. It is very useful information for all new members. I hope they will able to know lot of things by read it. The beginners should learn more than more about this forum and try their best. Knowledge and experience are important factor for development and success. Best of luck and keep on struggle. 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information.
According to my observation, what earns you the most warning points is sharing pre-existing posts or posting empty content that has no value
The post should provide very useful content and increase our knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies
Also, despite the repetition of this warning, I find many beginners post comments and short posts of less than 100 characters
Not adhering to the rules will earn you warning points and even ban
good luck for everbody.

In fact, I did not understand how to implement Clause 6, in which you talked about taking advantage of the search button to ensure that the participation is not repeated by other members, in addition to that the similarity of the topics is expected since the main idea in it is cryptocurrencies

I can give you some tips for your engagement to be effective like : 
 1. Not copying other people's comments because it puts you at risk. 
2. Reading other people's experiences increases your information significantly .
3. Raik participated in topics related to the publication .
Break a leg