Perfect sharing for new members - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

I advise new members to read the rules and regulation of this forum carefully and follow them.Don’t create multiple accounts.Don't copy paste from others.Try to create a useful post.I wish you good luck.

These are acceptable tips for new individuals. We need to direct them to make subjects accurately and hold fast to discussion rules and new mission refreshes that will help return movement and points to this gathering.

Only share the data you know about cryptocurrencies or blockchains. All the stuff you know can be discussed on this forum here. We are all here to gain insight into cryptocurrencies. I believe this platform has made all of us more informed about the field of cryptography.

Getting a +5 rating is complicated, you would have to make very precise posts for the information required and also be very creative, but as long as you get a positive rating is something that helps us a lot for the work we do, I wish you the best and that you are very successful, remember to learn from the experts.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

@magd I wish you good luck, my friend. The publication is very wonderful, of course, to participate in the appropriate sections, choose the appropriate topic, and learn the English language correctly and within the rules. This supports the publications very much and makes us benefit from those publications. Happy day

Sharing of this post is very useful for new and old cryptotalk users if every one follow rules and regulation on this forum and work hard and their correct wording with check English then they almost every post get +5 rating so keep working well good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you senior for guidance and thank you for showing us the way forward indeed every bigginer wants +5 I am sure by following your written one will be able to gain lots and have good understanding...

21 hours ago, True legend said:

This is a good post and indeed very very informative to new members and I'm sure if members or new members can read carefully this topic they will benefit from it and wont face any difficulties any in the forum, @Cryptotalk01

Yes my friend the topic explains things in details and even newbies will understand what is written there and for everyone reading this conversation kindly take you time to read the topic well so as to learn more about cryptowold because the more you learn the more you see.👀

I am now here and i am so happy because there is so much knowledge here and advise the all new members to be careful and read more and more to increase their knowledge about this forum.

2 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Yes my friend the topic explains things in details and even newbies will understand what is written there and for everyone reading this conversation kindly take you time to read the topic well so as to learn more about cryptowold because the more you learn the more you see.👀

Yes that's true we learn we see and the more we learn that's how we explored to different type of things in life, that's why it always advisable to never stop learning ,learning gets us better achievement in life

As a new member on the crypto talk forum, i want to know more on how to create useful topic on crypto talk forum. And aslo i want the old members should help me ratingy useful post on crypto talk forum. 

Thanks for sharing your post in favor of beginners After reading and following your post everyone can easily known about the basics of forum  can earn handsome amount 

Thanks for this helpful and beneficial tip .if you follow the rules of posting in this forum you are safe and you have nothing to fear about.

Yes surely new members have to share before they become a better crypto talk members and also to enjoy your money. 

Very good suggestion dear friend and i think new member your advice will be appreciated and read the crypto rules regulations and must be follow so it is goog work for knowledge skills and earning money 

• +2 1

Thank you for this nice post. It was really revealing. I am trying to write quality articles within the rules. I make sure that my comment is completely appropriate to the subject. I will follow your advice.

18 hours ago, True legend said:

Yes that's true we learn we see and the more we learn that's how we explored to different type of things in life, that's why it always advisable to never stop learning ,learning gets us better achievement in life

Life never stop teaching us new things for that reason we also have to keep learning especially in this cryptowold where we keep seeing new things every day and since we have scammers around cryptowold we need to keep learning because they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people.

Of course you have shared this use full information which is therefore understandable and I hope that all the members present in the forum would have easily understudied it. If we want to create good quality content, then we should follow the information from it and we should not copy-paste it, besides we should not create vio-lation in the forum. 

Thanks my friend I have provided a lot of valuable information here. But I think that it is important to conduct research on the topic that you begin to discuss in this forum, that is, to search carefully for the correct information that will be useful here. In order not to share wrong information

Hello friend, I agree, these rules are good for new members to write a new topic and they must write a new, useful and interesting topic through extensive research in order for members to benefit from it.

totally agree with you and its true I have been trying so hard to make sure that I also have a chance to get the +5 that is all well endowed and its always good to write perfect english because that would make it easy for any one member to write the post well informed, that is to always keep well prospelled.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:14 AM, Cryptobash said:

Indeed who so ever read and understand this topic carefully,he will gain alot from it as me.actually this are the complete guidelines a biginner should study before making a post or comment.

That's one of the main advantage of the forum, when you don't know about a particular something related to cryptocurrency,you will get to know about it little by little about it, because the topics created in the forum would be beneficial and also the comment by older members

• +2 1

Dear your post is very useful for new members. New members learn from your post about this platform. Then know about the rules and instructions of this platform by reading your post and follow the rules of this platform. Dear if any member want to get +5 reputation then they should use useful informative and correct data in the topics and comment then you get +5 reputation. Dear for every member they should follow the rules and instructions of this platform because on this platform every member have a equal. 

Thanks for helpful information. I'm a new in this forum so i'll give my best to follow the rules and regulations. I will act upon your and other senior's guidance.