Perfect sharing for new members - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post, we all want 5 star rating but 5 star rating is not easy to get, so we have to follow your tips if we want to get 5 star rating to our comment or post. When we will create a new topic we must search the post in the search box because duplicate post will be deleted, if we post like that about crypto related than we can get a good rating to our post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the advice. I never want to break the rules of this forum. I always want to work according to the rules of this forum and in future life I want to work.  Works in forum light and takes the forum forward.

Yes mate  your are right! Your information is 100% helpful we all need to follow these tips for good reputation this will help us to be one of best member in this forum and this is great for all of us everyone need to follow these tips.

Do not despair my friend and lose hope. You just have to complete your task in creating perfect and useful topics and follow the rules of the forum then you will not be banned

These are the rules of the forum and we should follow them regardless we want or we don't it's  pretty simple that we can not make a good future here.

Are you appreciate your search and as you told the new member the how to and how much you should give reputation to a post and giving reputation is basically for the motivation of the post even some new members don't know about giving reputation so they have a lot of confusion after reading your post I hope that they have cleared their confusion. Basically you give a plus five reputation to a very excellent post which have given a lot of information about cryptocurrency and which blow your mind. And you should give the negative value to that who have a break on the rules of the community as it's post is shorter than the 100 characters or he is just posting a useless thing or irrelevant thing to the cryptocurrency. Basically this reputation is like the rating of a poster I hope you get it.

I hope that new members will read and understand the rules before trying to start commenting and writing topics to maintain the quality of the forum and get rid of spam and posts that violate the rules. By sticking to the rules and working hard, we can have a good reputation and also earn money.

• +4 1

My friends explain the rules of the rule member on these platforms. I don't know much about this anymore but I will try to know more. Thank you.

Exactly you are right and if we follow these steps so I think we will get more great benefits because reading the topic carefully is essential to make good posts and appreciate and also we can learn something and care of spell and grammar so it is good because we have to obey all the rules and respect it..

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing so much good information.you're right. Because if we don't know about cryptocurrency, we can't post here, and if we don't know about any topic, we can't comment on those topics.  So we need to know about cryptocurrency, the topics we will be discussing, we need to know about Topics.

Anyone who aspires to obtain something, whatever it is, must work on it. In order to achieve it, the interest must be evident and he wants it. If you don't need to be praised by the boss, you have to invent something new and a new way of working. With this, you brought a new idea to the president, and not praised or eluded him and such. So with the posts, create posts that start mentioning and have information that you badly need, and with this, those who like the idea give you a +5 rating.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes i will follow this things, because i think this things is important for and other members who want to servive on this forum. So we can solve our issues according to post with your suggestions. So thank for giving this information. 

For the new members We are all here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. I think this forum has made for all of us to be more knowledgeable about the crypto world.

Your post is very important and informative for all members including me. Perfect sharing content the cryptocurrency is very important and leave good effect on this all members. Your are advise is very helpfull for me

I also want to share some thing with the new members .Most of new  people try to create their own topic in order to get more reputation which is good but what you have to do while posting you have to search that on the topic which you are posting is not posted by anyone else before 

It is a good reminder for the new comers here. They sometimes gets driven out from the rules.  When i was a newbie many seniors helped me by their reminding post as a newbie. I followed them. Till now i have no problem with this forum.

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable information. I will share better with this valuable information. It's great that expert members like you help new members.In this way, I will not make mistakes in my posts

Good tips, in my case I participated a little in the previous campaign, but even so these points will be helpful, also remember to take a look at the section of points to follow, since it will always be advisable to take a look at them.

• +2 1

Thank you so much my friend for sharing this valuable information with us. You have understood as it very detailed and it helps to increases our reputations on each posts too. I totally agree with you too because we must make our post informative about the cryptocurrencies and this will lead to success in this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

that is a magnificent information, principally for the new people as it can help them from now not breaking any guidelines. your focuses are phenomenal and i'm ready to furthermore guarantee to sidestep on these splendid variables to new members.

The new members will come on this plate form read the instructions follow the rules and regulations.also understand the old member topic and then give his suggestion.

Kipto New users should get ideas about Kipto when commenting!  They can definitely start with the old ones as it will help them to know more about cryptocurrencies and how they can work there to make a lot of money.

Thank you for your recommendations. These are really very helpful for all the new members and I was very worried about my posts. I will try my best to follow your steps. Thanks again for the information.

Thank you very much dear friend for offering us this kind of information since for new users, these indications that you offer are very valuable and must read for all newcomers to this great forum.
A big greeting to the whole community

As a beginner, noone can know about all rules.So we should share all information to beginner.They can do any mistake.If we share information to them that is so helpful for them.