In 24 hours crypto talk more active - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

In 24 hours crypto talk more active

That is good, it is because there are many newbies on the forum, but it was not active like last year when it was filled with spammers, if there are few members that can contribute good here, that is enough. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The new payment system is very effective specially when the reputation points is now matter. And having coins that is new and ready to publish in September makes us excited. We're very motivated because of the new payment system with high chances of earning

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:28 PM, DreamStage said:

I do have to agree that this new measure was taken everyone by surprise and you can already see the amount of changes that happened to the forum in just few hours after the announcement.

Well, not really. I was actually anticipating the 1000 satoshi per post will be halved to 500 (coinciding with recent Bitcoin halving) back then, LOL. The forum did something different from what I was expecting, but it did something drastic nonetheless. No surprises there.

And it looks like the number of active members went down these past few days after the news becomes old and everybody calmed down. It seems to me that there are users who still has reservations regarding the use of a new token instead of the good ol' BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This forum became more active compared before is that opportunities opened to beginners/users who wanted to learn and earn at the same time and it is continuously growing each day as new accounts were registered. As what I've read, the new payment method will presumably be active again on September, this is another opportunity for us to continue and to keep on posting useful/meaningful contents in this platform. 

• +1 1

It's not only the 24 hours but I think it's from that the forum open the registration, I have observed this from a long time ,and now every days we can see that dont worry about 

• +1 1

bviously everybody will presently attempt to expand the nature of posts and themes so as to get installment toward the week's end. This will profit the gathering and individuals without question

• +1 3

Yeah I also have noticed that! It's really smart idea from Cryptotalk admins ! They make this forum being more enjoyable than before ! And now we can earn from more ways ! Like rating , commenting ! 

Now we are just waiting the price of this currency !

I didn't anticipate that.. however, this new crusade has astonished we all and now the gathering is vastly improved. I truly preferred the notoriety and rates framework! it's truly urge individuals to put forth a valiant effort here and I have seen that the nature of posts and points is vastly improved when the new battle has begun till now.

• +1 2

I don't know exactly what you mean but I know the forum is active since opening of the new users from the forum. We have seen many users now making post and some of them are very good in spamming the forum of which we are taking action to it by reporting them to the moderators.

I think that the main reason that immediately after the new payment system the forum became much more active, was because of the introduction of new members into the forum. Previously new members were unable to join the campaign, however when the new system was implemented, this restriction was removed and as a result there was a major influx of new members joining the forum and its campaign in hopes of earnings. Personally i am quite interested in the new payment system and think that the TALK token will do quite well, based on the reliability and earning potential of this forum in the past. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As for me, I continued to be active on this forum and worked hard because I am sure that the moderators of this forum will continue to support the members of the forum.
However, some members did not have confidence in receiving good payments after the implementation of the new payment system, so they became less active.

I hope that we can trade our TalkTokens at a good price and thus make the most of our long work of more than two months, and that the currency as such stabilizes and is not as volatile volatile 

The forum is gettimg more active each day as nore people join the forum to earn money from it. So more users are active on daily basis and thus it seemed possible. 

• +1 1

Yes, cryptotalk forum is now very active because of the new payment method and also because members we support each other so we enjoy to be active.

interestingly the person who created this topic is no longer active for more than 3 months which shows that the number of members has reduced a lot because the talk token will only be open for trade in September and this caused many members to leave the forum

• +1 2

My friend, the new campaign is in Crypto and the payment method has prompted members to increase their activity

In addition to that, the new members joining the forum, including myself, of course, had a positive impact and increased activity

This new system is awesome because it does not give room for spammers like before users with negative reputations are not paid. In the new system the maximum paid post daily is 20 not like the old one that is 30 which is stressful to write.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

With the way things are going i think that this campaign will better compared to the last campaign and I hope the talk token reach 100-400 satoshi per talk, so let's excercise more patience because we still have almost 45 days left to the launching date.

• +5 1

After updating in the platform active members are so less because now the security is so high and we have to work honestly In September talk token will be listed so I hope it will have a good value and after listed talk tokens more people will join this.

• +5 1

Yes I believe that because some of people are start hear  about the cryptotalk and start join it because some of them are didn't have ideas about how it us work until they start join it before they know about it so we should be know how we can join the cryptotalk so that we achieve many things in time.

Currently the number of active members has increased a bit due to the intro of compasation payment of BTC as we are pending for the trade of talk tokens and hopefully we will have a good number of participants to make the forum busy.

• +4 1

41 minutes ago, George10 said:

Currently the number of active members has increased a bit due to the intro of compasation payment of BTC as we are pending for the trade of talk tokens and hopefully we will have a good number of participants to make the forum busy.

@George10  you are totally right my  friend that recently in this forum members active increase because of two reason.. One is this forum added additional btc payment which lead many member join in this forum and From those new member most are spammer.. Again some days left to trade talk token Which also lead many Member join in this forum.. We should be careful from spammer..                      

• +2 1

Yes I entered this platform only recently and I I can feel the hype for these forums. Like more users are trying their level best to create the minimum posts daily with good quality content. This is really good for the other users as well as fot the platform as a whole. Let's built each other in order to make this cryptotalk platform the best one.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, issa123h said:

Now after changing the payment system and counting 

Posts changed I notice that crypto talk now is more 

Active number of reputation in these 10 hours 

Has increased more and more 

This is agood news 

And I hope talk token open near and earning 

Back normal thank you so much

New payment system boost the members of this forum and i think when trade of talk will start there will be more active members on the forum then now. 

But spamming will also increase so report spam posts to keep clean our forum. 

That was even then, when the new campaign was newly introduced, but today BTC COMPENSATION PAYMENT that is here for a while has also contributed immensely on inducing so many to be over active, working qualitatively to earn BTC and in addition the forthcoming trading of talk Coin.

• +1 1