In 24 hours crypto talk more active - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

In 24 hours crypto talk more active

Now after changing the payment system and counting 

Posts changed I notice that crypto talk now is more 

Active number of reputation in these 10 hours 

Has increased more and more 

This is agood news 

And I hope talk token open near and earning 

Back normal thank you so much

3 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

They say that talk tokens will be able to trade and will be having a  value on the coming September so all we need to do is to work here in crypto talk until September comes so that we can gather a lot of talk tokens and cash it out once and for all.

I think in September  talk token will has 

Agood value in usd I think you will get on every post 

More than 1000 satoshi so every one must complete its work 

Here in crypto and doesn't be worry 1

I think that the new campaign will be even more successful from the last one. We might need to wait for two months though but I think that all our efforts will be not in vain. Cryptotalk has shown so far to be honest with their payments to their users and the new campaign might worth it more for users. We have to keep writting quality articles and replies and we will see.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

The joining of new members in addition to changing the method of payment and reputation has had a very important role in restoring the activity to the forum and I hope that this activity will always continue because it increases the amount of useful discussions between members and improves the quality of work

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@issa123hSo here is no chance for scammers to get the wrong benefits from this forum as payments will not be occurred if there are more negative reputations. In previous, I have never thought like this sort of creative technique will be implemented by this forum ! Simply amazing !!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, issa123h said:

This is agood news 

I think the reason of cryptotalk to be active so suddenly, this is according to the new users to be able to link their accounts in yobit, so I think that time is the best time to refer more people in order the talk token to be having high demands. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course everyone will now try to increase the quality of posts and topics in order to receive payment at the end of the week. This will benefit the forum and members without doubt.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

They say that talk tokens will be able to trade and will be having a  value on the coming September so all we need to do is to work here in crypto talk until September comes so that we can gather a lot of talk tokens and cash it out once and for all.

We need to keep those talk tokens in yobit and we don't need to fall intge trap of using it to play dice, so all we need is patients till September when we will start to trade the token. 

• +1 1

The new updates that have taken place have yielded positive results in terms of posting topics and comments in addition to the new members that have increased the vitality of the forum. I wish success to everyone with the new changes

• +1 1

The reason is that they allowed new users to become a part of the campaign and thus a lot of people introduced the forum to many others and resultanty the forum became more active. 

• +1 1

I do have to agree that this new measure was taken everyone by surprise and you can already see the amount of changes that happened to the forum in just few hours after the announcement.

We are seeing a much wider opened community as in terms of both content being posted as well as new users emerging on the forum.

Also the new payment system has brought reputation back to life and with a meaning a purpose that everyone was already asking for in such long time.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Activity has returned to this forum after the recent updates and there are more new members in the forum and more posts and there is more activity in giving reputation to the people who deserve it and this is either really good and will help to improve the forum better in the future

23 hours ago, issa123h said:

This is agood news 

Yeah all of us noticed that ! because of the new strategy here ! it's perfect strategy ! because now we are just focusing on the useful content not to the numbers of content ! 
now I can say that the future is with Cryptotalk for sure ! 

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

Activity has returned to this forum after the recent updates and there are more new members in the forum and more posts and there is more activity in giving reputation to the people who deserve it and this is either really good and will help to improve the forum better in the future

Yaeh that's right ! also a new members has joined us here ! and I think that many members were waiting for this moments ! 

You are right my friend, the forum is now more active because even new members will be paid as usually after reach 100 first posts. But we have to get rates and we will be paid for them and for our posts, this will make the forum more active because every member will need rates by writing topics.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, BTC Future said:

I think that the new campaign will be even more successful from the last one. We might need to wait for two months though but I think that all our efforts will be not in vain. Cryptotalk has shown so far to be honest with their payments to their users and the new campaign might worth it more for users. We have to keep writting quality articles and replies and we will see.

@Future You are completely right, but let the time comes and see what will happen. I took believe this new campaign may be better than the previous one. I see talk token at better price in September. 

On 6/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, BTC Future said:

@Future 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I completely agree with you! to be honest, i didn't expect that.. but this new campaign has surprised all of us and now the forum is much better. i really liked the reputation and rates system! it's really encourage people to do their best here and i have noticed that the quality of posts and topics is much better when the new campaign has started till now.

• +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, issa123h said:

This is agood news 

It really is true that we got a new influx of ore active members and this forum is getting alive again. There are already more posts getting created, more topics being written, and more active members getting paid. It also now motivates more users to give reputation/rating to useful topics!

Looking at the daily reputation point earnings before and now really amazes me. This motivates active members to create even more useful topics and see their quality posts getting more attention than before:
image.thumb.png.ff950efc8cd6d37a78d6e2e7c3cd56ae.png

The screenshot above shows the 3 top earners of reputation points every day, the top part shows the reputation point earnings after the update was released. Good luck!

• +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 6/18/2020 at 1:20 AM, issa123h said:

This is agood news 

these new changes are forcing people to become more active, but the big problem will arise on September 1 when they open the Talk Token market. according to this yobit information:

on September 1 we will know the price of Talk Token and if the price is too low it will cause people to leave the forum

• +1 1

Activity in this forum has increased due to the announcement of a new payment system and also the ability to link accounts to new members, which is great

I get it , but am not so sure about how it works , because when you look at what I got for my first post, its 2 tokens and when you look at what they insist, its 10 tokens per post and that to me is a puzzle but we hope that the new system favors us, so very important, its very very important, how about 0.01$ per token that would be mind blowing and we should all be happy and see where and when all this changes, thanks to this forum I do hope we will be able to handle the next two months perfectly without having any mistakes because now our rating will come with how we post , very important.

• +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 11:31 AM, issa123h said:

This token must start with the best value and also its value must be increased FD day by day, because the coin doesn't made to become dead coin, but it is for the future of crypto. 

• +1 2

Yeah bro! And alot of new topics is being created after new payment system and new people are also joining the forum as they started talking new people here. So it's really nice to see that we are growing again.

And talking about the talk coin they have officially noticed that it would be available to trade in September. So we have to wait until that.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Of course, the activity in the forum CryptoTalk has increased dramatically since the last updates on June 17 due to allowing new members to join the campaign CryptoTalk, and the number of posts and interactions by the members has increased significantly and this is a positive for all

• +2 2
  • +3 1

yes that is right , many are exited to the new talk tokens , many new members registered in the forum as well , we all exited but we just have to keep working until September then we can trade with it

• +1 2

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, issa123h said:

Iam also hope talk token gives good profit when this talk token come for trading in September, I think this token prices 1000 to 2000 it's really good prices to earn profit, yes now this forum members more active especially English section its really good new for us once again we see our old forum, when so many members active and create good topics also, hope this campaign give good profit everyone.

• -5 1
  • +1 1