3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

I am spending for about 3months here in cryptotalk and I am earning great and I can say that I am happy with what I gained here and I hope that I can earn more and gain more earnings through the knowledge that we are getting here in this forum because it is truly helping me earm

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I joined encryption two years ago and worked in many areas in trading, investment, signature campaigns and a lot of sites, and I made good profits from that and am collecting money to buy mining devices to get more profits in the future.

The thing we ignore about success is that its progressive and systematic. It is a consequence more than a goal or achievement. The actions today determine the success in future. This is the principle i follow everyday. A few years ago, i was just a dunce in the field if crypto trying to make a few bucks but with time i kept on learning and looking for opportunities. . Today I have few investments on binance staking and also on tronscan. I also have assets on blockchain social media, Steemit and Hive blog. They altogether provide some extent of stable income for my expenses. My goal now is to have full self employment on cryptocurrencies. Now that i look back, i see that i have come a long way since i started.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

468x60-3.png

I experienced trading and investing and I am happy that I learned many things about crypto currency while earning. It is a good experience and many people I get to know their experiences in crypto. I am able to share my experiences and opinions about it.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I started working in Crypto at the beginning of the year 2020 and to this day I have made good profits from trading and from this forum, but I find that the greatest thing I have achieved is the knowledge I gained in this period.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

This post is useful for people who have been exposed to a lot of deception and in need of those who provide them with positive energy, so I would like to emphasize that most of us started several years ago and did not achieve the gain, but we learned the legal methods of earning and how to get away the illegal ways and every time we start with a new field of coding we do By raising our learning level, I am happy with these years

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great post. I'm also being active for more than three years in crypto and the fact is that the last two years haven't been favorable. The investment and trading opportunities were slim for everyone and we couldn't manage life changing profits. When I got in in 2017 I wasn't experienced enough and did mistakes, which didn't cost me though as the market was extremely bullish and I immediately corrected them. Still I couldn't invest properly for many reasons, one being restrictions of bank transfers to buy crypto, and I managed to profit from the little I could invest.

Last two years have been really hard for investors and there are many people that lost a lot of money and exited crypto as well. Right now we have another chance but I'm still being cautious and waiting for a right moment right when mass adoption begins. If this happens it will be great and perhaps we can profit a lot this time with the experience we have.

@CalvinprivaStarting of your writing is quite impressive ! Well, these three years were well spent for me however my starting was not so good. Now I can still see my records, more than $800 was lost while trading(I bought some wrong tokens/coins from ICO ) but also have more profits to overcome that lost amounts. I can not expose the quantity but yeah, I have good crypto holdings and waiting for the best market momentum to trade. Collectively , I say, I am luckiest person in the crypto world. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

In fact, I've been in cryptography for a year now! And during this time, I managed to learn a lot. It all started with a regular ad on the Internet, which played cryptocurrency, that is, airdrop for the best users. So I decided to try it, and everything started moving, and then I started subscribing to various groups in social networks, and there to develop. So went my time, I participated in airdrops, and then I found this forum, it was in October! And I started to actively develop here, learn new things, learn new facts and slang, everything was cool! But in December there was a crash and I lost my account, I was in a panic! And in the end, I was left without cryptocurrency, and decided to leave it. But then, I was able to restore my account, and I continued to work on this forum! It's so cool, and everything can be achieved, the main thing is to want it. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are our future!

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, kizz said:

I experienced trading and investing and I am happy that I learned many things about crypto currency while earning. It is a good experience and many people I get to know their experiences in crypto. I am able to share my experiences and opinions about it.

For about 3 months here in cryptocurrency I am earning for about great money here in cryptocurrencies and now that the system of earning here in cryptotalk is changed I fear that I will not be able to sustain myself in earning here in cryptotalk

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I have not use up to three years in crypto, not even a year now. Just 8 months, I gained knowledge, experience and money. I have gained over $1000 from cryptocurrencies with the 8 months. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Two years ago I start my crypto journey in my two years crypto life I work in so many crypto platform's like faucet's captcha solving sites and website's, but honest I can't earn to much money before join this cryptotalk forum, now I gain some knowledge through this forum and I want became good trader in future, so l try to collect money through this forum for future planning.

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

I started 1 year a go at the time i don't have enough information about the cryptocurrencies but then i join the cryptotalk and i started learning about the trading,investing, joining campaigns  ,airdrops and many more i have made more then 1000$ in my 1 year period and i have invested 200$ in Yobit .

I heard about the world of cryptography in the first months of 2016 and after conducting many researches on this field I joined it was the first sites that I advertise within it are taps of currency but during a short period I was able to gain great experiences in the field of trading, investment and currency storage where I started working inside this The domains and my great preference was for trading as I worked inside this field and I was able to achieve great profits from it in addition to that I always buy some cryptocurrencies at a low price and I sell them when the price rises so that I can achieve some profits and frankly the encryption world is very cool and I wish I had known it since In 2009

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

It was the beginning of my work in crypto almost two years ago by working on sites ads and faucets, but I think my actual start in crypto is a few months ago when I joined the campaign CryptoTalk and I became making money daily and learned a lot about trading In cryptocurrencies

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Zaino34 said:

I joined encryption two years ago and worked in many areas in trading, investment, signature campaigns and a lot of sites, and I made good profits from that and am collecting money to buy mining devices to get more profits in the future.

Are you buying mining devices for the future profits, so that's means you are doing mining right? That's good, but your mining which you are doing it is profitable? 

• +1 1

Every thing should by step and step if you jumped any step it will create great problems in the future and always do smart hardworking and never rely on the luck stand on your won. This forum and crypto has taught a lot of things which are important to my outside world and it has made by life financially strong.

• +1 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Well it has been long time that I joined Crypto world system, participating in bounties, air drops and faucets till when cryptotalk forum came in to existence.

At least my first earnings in Crypto world was through air drop campaign, the coins given to me incite me to start making Investment, there by exchanging it to BTC and it's was really profitable.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I have joined in crypto currencies last year but now i already done many things that are very important to me. When i joined i use 3 months to learn crypto and i learned the basics of trading and investing. I have done few things from my profit but am willing to do more when i earn large profit.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

ofcource , everything need perfect time to be happen . I joined Crypto market since 2 year ago . I just work here as a part-time job ( as a student ) . I just working on content writer website , joining Bounty , Airdrops , signature campaign , trading and Staking . now I am elligible to generate a good profit From it .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The knowledge and information which I have gained in the last 3 years can't be counted. But, it is really very big gain for me! 

• +2 1

Well international transaction for Investment seems to completely impossible in mine country, that's why I'm Earnings from Crypto and again investing it on Crypto platform. Now i had managed mine portfolio and i have put some % in staking and i do trade for some % and im Earnings and gaining deep knowledge about blockchain and sure slowly i will grow mine portfolio and income through it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Still i am not getting any thing in the crypto market but still i am regularly buy the coins and hold them for the right time and i hope soon the market is going to make a great bull and we make huge profit in the crypto market at that time. I hope i make huge profit this time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/18/2020 at 6:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

@Calvinpriva i am in this crypto worlds for 2 years only..and in two years i Didn't learn much knowledge about crypto currency as i Didn't get the Enough time to learn.. You know how much busy a students can be but i still try to gain more knowledge about every section of crypto worlds.. But as far as  i know i have gain the basic knowledge about crypto currency in THIS two years and i am going to be more expert now on trading, hold,investment section ❤                     

• +3 1