3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

On 8/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, khan22 said:

Cryptotalk so much support the crypto lovers and peoples will earn so much money through this forum and this forum get the great signature campaign for the user which are so much great and best. I hope in future this forum is cross the Bitcointalk level.

Well, by having a great profit in this forum, this will become likely bitcointalk forum mate because they're now giving a good earnings from us but this forum needs to clean all of those low quality posters so that we will meet the standards of bitcointalk.

• +5 1

Hey mate! I am newbie.And for me i haven't achived any earning yet.But if we see earning isn't everything.If we see daily when we enter this page daily.We see something new to learn.And in these few days.I have gained much knowledge about cryptocurrencies and much more about the market of cryptocurremcies also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As i joined crypto at the beginning of 2020 I can't say i have gained much. I can say that i am now bearing my own expenses with the money i earn from crypto but i want to gain more. If i didn't have any restrictions in my country then i would be happy with what i have. But to give my family better life i want to earn more. So i am gonna take every chance i can.

I came to crypto world through cryptotalk and I started in February this year. After this i have learned so many new things. Now crypto has become a part of my life. In morning I check the news related to crypto and check the market variation. This all is going to help me in future , I am sure about it. 

What will be the peak value of the bitcoin in this bull run.

1 hour ago, P A Ashif said:

came to crypto world through cryptotalk and I started in February this year

Well for me, i started here in this forum in month of January which is in this year too, by having here for 10 months, i gain a huge profit and I don't want to say the exact amount, it really helps me a lot in terms of my needs which i can sustain for my own.

I'm also cryptotalk you have a brand new song in 2020 so I can't really say much about it but I've heard before that it could have made some good income to give good service thank you

On 11/17/2020 at 11:52 PM, Syedbesharat said:

This forum is great place for you, here you can get more experience and knowledge then anywhere else. You have read all the thread and comments. Which give you hundred time more information about the content which you will search over Google. Here you can inquire any problem or case which you are dealing. Their are very experienced members who are traders, investors, bounty hunters, YouTube content creator and promoter of crypto. You will not only earn but also gain many opportunities related to crypto currency. 

@Syedbesharat  its true this forum really great place to learn crypto before I join this forum iam invest in some fake projects, and lose my money because of my lack of knowledge,

but when I join this forum its really change my life, today I have good knowledge to judge any project its real or not and which project profitable for me,

it's all because of this forum and also earning good amount of money, so if anyone want join cryptoworld then before join this forum, and learn crypto for his betterment,

• +1 1

I think this is the reason as to why we need to get back to reading a lot there is a lot of work to which we need to level out and be sure to work hard for it there is everything right for us and we need to follow strategies that do work for us we need to enjoy working as hard for some of this systems and be good with it, there is a lot  of work to be done and we need to follow

I just started my journey in the field five months ago and I can say that I managed to learn the basics and understand how crypto space works. Also, I was able to acquire learnings on how to start my trading career in the field and understand/remember when is the best tme to trade and invest cryptocurrencies. 

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

its true this forum really great place to learn crypto before I join this forum iam invest in some fake projects, and lose my money because of my lack of knowledge,

@Honny143..This forum is very good for gaining knowledge of crypto world.  I learned everything in the crypto world from this forum.  I am very proud to be a member of this forum.  This forum is important for all members.  Newcomers can learn a lot from this forum.  However, many have lost money by entering fake projects in the crypto world.  So they can easily identify the scammers in the crypto world from this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..This forum is very good for gaining knowledge of crypto world.  I learned everything in the crypto world from this forum.  I am very proud to be a member of this forum.  This forum is important for all members.  Newcomers can learn a lot from this forum.  However, many have lost money by entering fake projects in the crypto world.  So they can easily identify the scammers in the crypto world from this forum.

@Cleaner that's true  whenever we are new in crypto field we thinks every project legitimate and we invest, but unfortunately those projects scam and we lose our money,

so we need Good gaudiness and this forum one of the best platform where we learns so many thinks and aware so many thinks, there is no doubt if we join this forum, then we avoid so many things and save our amount.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, Honny143 said:

whenever we are new in crypto field we thinks every project legitimate and we invest, but unfortunately those projects scam and we lose our money,

@Honny143...When we enter the crypto world we are almost all inexperienced.  As a result, we do not understand much of the crypto world.  This causes a lot of problems in our crypto world.  Like you have lost money by investing in many sites.  So before we invest in the crypto world, we should have a good idea and check about the exchange site

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks it was very interesting what you said and inspire us that we are not very long for better and harder work in cryptocurrency. I hope to make to a better level too and able to make a living from crypto one day. It is remarkable how much better it is when prices are rising and the second half of this years has done wonders. I can now only imagine who a real bull run will be with prices rising ten to twenty times of what we have today.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Syedbesharat  its true this forum really great place to learn crypto before I join this forum iam invest in some fake projects, and lose my money because of my lack of knowledge,

but when I join this forum its really change my life, today I have good knowledge to judge any project its real or not and which project profitable for me,

it's all because of this forum and also earning good amount of money, so if anyone want join cryptoworld then before join this forum, and learn crypto for his betterment,

What I experience through this forum can't be define in words. This is totally life changing experience for me and for my friends, students. Who have not only gain knowledge but lots more what they haven't expected. This forum is giving people new purpose and meaning which is nowhere found. People are tired of looking for guidance and have many questions about crypto. All questions have answers here. 

• +1 1

Actually i haven't complete my 3 years in Crypto because i joined the crypto in 2019. But i think it is awosome and very fruitful for me. I never lost my money in the trading. 

From the crypto earning i bought a new mobile phone and even i already bought a new things for the personal use of me. First of all i bought the waist watch.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 1:57 PM, Saimm said:

Everything need perfect time to be happen I joined crypto market since last year ago. I just work here as a part time job. I earned money from crypto. It is really very big gain for me. This forum is very important for me. 

Well, this is also my part time job, I'm a student and i want to earn some money while learning to sustain my needs to my studying because my tuition fee is costly, thanks to this forum for accepting me.

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 5:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

I am in this market from 4 years and i make good money in it with just a small investment becasue in the crypto market so many peoples make loss and they leave this market but i make profit and also a little loss but still i believe on this market that one day i make huge money in this market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I have been in crypto for 5 year's long.I have already earn more money from cryptocurrency.Not only money, i am also gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency.I have achieve more things from cryptocurrency.

I have gained a lot of things because I’m going to have 3 years since I started the world of cryptography and digital currencies, and every time I make a mistake, I benefit from it and learn from my previous mistakes and made good profits from that, and I collect money and reinvest in other currencies.

38 minutes ago, princessranlei said:

In 3 years, I probably would have cryptocurrency as my full time job. Also been thinking of starting my own business related to cryptocurrency, so I probably wouldve founded one of thsoe too. Its very exciting to think about whats ahead of us

I have been here in the crypto world for almost 3 years and have had a lot of success but not as easy it was a hard road and I'm stilling doing what i can to survive.

• +2 1

It has been a wonderful experience since I have joined the crypto forum,I have earned and learnt alot in this platform.crypto have really improved my knowledge and improved my financial problems.it has really been a wonderful years in the crypto 

• +1 1

It is true that I have not made a lot of money yet, but I am happy with what I have achieved and received after this effort I spend every day in learning, research and trading currency pairs and I try to learn and earn more

• +1 1

Since I joined crypto world specifically transformation begun to emerge after joining this great platform and today I can surely say that I have indeed gained a lot here in terms of knowledge and earnings I see much improvement in myself.

Edited by George10
Cutting double comment saving error.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, Dmasked said:

The thing we ignore about success is that its progressive and systematic. It is a consequence more than a goal or achievement. The actions today determine the success in future. This is the principle i follow everyday. A few years ago, i was just a dunce in the field if crypto trying to make a few bucks but with time i kept on learning and looking for opportunities. . Today I have few investments on binance staking and also on tronscan. I also have assets on blockchain social media, Steemit and Hive blog. They altogether provide some extent of stable income for my expenses. My goal now is to have full self employment on cryptocurrencies. Now that i look back, i see that i have come a long way since i started.

Crypto market is a good market and in this market so many peoples change their life and i am in this market from last 4 years and i make some money in this business and it give me good profit than my investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Dear friend I joined cryptotalk approximately 2 month's ago but I am earning good money at this forum.I think here we can learn more and more about crypto. I have also gained much knowledge and information about the crypto.