I would like to know your opinion - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

It is scarce, meaning there is a fixed total supply and it is adopted widely all these years because of its usecase and the security of the network. 

Bitcoin was a revolutionary technology that probably changed the future of finances already. If you want to know more you have to read about Bitcoin, study the whitepaper, and watch educational videos about how it works. You can also read a few posts on the Bitcoin subsection of this forum that are very informative.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin now is in a good situation! Because it's price now is in the middle! 

In 2016 Bitcoin has recorded the highest price in its history it wat 20,000 Dollars! 

In 2009 I think it was about 0.003 dollars! And we all know the story of Pizza 🍕! 🤣🤣

The price of Bitcoin depends on demanding and asking .

A lot of people have achieved great profits through bitcoin since its inception until now, since its price was less than $ 1 and its price reached 20 thousand dollars, and this is a big difference as it can achieve great profits from it by buying it when its price falls and selling it when the price rises and in this matter it can be achieved Good profits from it or by investing in it

Bitcoin coin is the first cryptocurrency and the basis for the launch of crypto and gained its value from its high circulation rate since there were no competitors like it today and its marketing value is huge as the mining rewards reduction every 4 years works to reduce cash inflation and maintain its value

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we can compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we can see a big difference of course,now bitcoin have a good place in the economic of internet and most people use it and trust it

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Different types of coins and tokens are working in crypto market because each coin or token has its own team and projects and also use of that coin there fore it has different value and performance I saw many coins has granted much profits to their investors. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

9 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Bitcoin now is in a good situation! Because it's price now is in the middle! 

In 2016 Bitcoin has recorded the highest price in its history it wat 20,000 Dollars! 

In 2009 I think it was about 0.003 dollars! And we all know the story of Pizza 🍕! 🤣🤣

The price of Bitcoin depends on demanding and asking .

Haha i also know about the story of that pizza . He could be billionaire if he had saved that money instead of buying pizza . Well i didn't know about the highest price in 2016 well thats a new thing to learn for me and thankyou for sharing your ideas 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

There are many people who are now benefiting by the bitcoin, bitcoin becomes so powerful and beneficial to all people who are using it, it gives reputation in cryptocurrency. It's pretty normal that bitcoin has so much value because there are many people who believe it to the points that make so many investments and do trading as well. 

This rise in the price of bitcoin was due to the widespread spread it has achieved among all countries of the world and many investors have begun investing in this currency.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency, and its basis, and without a currency in composition, there is no field for encryption or alternative currencies. The bitcoin currency has undergone significant changes in the price since its inception, since its price was initially less than half a dollar and most people rejected it because of its low price, but this coin managed to surprise everyone When its price began to rise and it reached $ 20,000, all the people who bought this currency at a cheap price managed to achieve very large profits and became wealthy through it. I am sure that this currency will have a very high price during the coming years due to the great demand on it by users from all over the world

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world in terms of fame, price, and foot, as the price of this currency is more than $ 9,000 and dates back to 2009, then this coin was the first cryptocurrency in the world and its price was less than $ 1, but the price of this coin has begun The gradual increase since 2010 and the price of the bitcoin coin in 2017 reached $ 20000 and this was the largest price recorded by this currency as the bitcoin coin provided a very large number of money to all the people who bought and stored it in 2009 as these people became wealthy people in the world and I see a big reception for this Currency and I also see that it will have a very high price

Edited by Nezar
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, Nezar said:

Bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world in terms of fame, price, and foot, as the price of this currency is more than $ 9,000 and dates back to 2009, then this coin was the first cryptocurrency in the world and its price was less than $ 1, but the price of this coin has begun The gradual increase since 2010 and the price of the bitcoin coin in 2017 reached $ 20000 and this was the largest price recorded by this currency as the bitcoin coin provided a very large number of money to all the people who bought and stored it in 2009 as these people became wealthy people in the world and I see a big reception for this Currency and I also see that it will have a very high price

I think also now we have a great chance to store bitcoin! Because many reports talked about that when Bitcoin mining ends it's orice will reached up to 50,000 dollar! So as we know at these days we are saying about people who stored bitcoin at 2009 so I think in the future they will say we were lucky because we stores bitcoin when its price was just 9,000

I think it was because 10 years ago there where alot of struggle for bitcoin to be known in the world and also because there was limited bitcoin in circulation by then. Although bitcoin it self is an unstable currency that can pumps at anytime and also the same time dump in price.

• +1 7

People these days loosing the trust of centralized money and trying to depend on decentralized money.. and this is the most important reason for the high price of bitcoin since its first appear.. they think that bitcoin is the money of people and not of governments or banks.. this is my modest opinion but if you ask any financial analyt so he will tell you it's all about the supply and demand.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

It's the first fully decentralized cryptocurrency and yeah, the scarcity is a part of it making it technically better store of value then the gold. The fact that the price is fluctuating a lot is because is not worth anything compared to the potential it has. You can do the math how much the potential worth it because you know the max supply and flow of the supply and no one can alter that.

Calling it currency is somewhat misleading because there are no currencies before this that we could compare it to. Closest would be gold coins but those are anonymous and faking them is a possibility.

You can't fake bitcoins, it's most secure chain that exist, it doesn't need third party and it creates its own value. What's not to like?

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Many people are believing in bitcoins because they are very useful in our lives. Bitcoins are used by many people including business owners because it has many years in the market and many people have already saw its benefits.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are so many factors which are responsible to give high values for Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. The major factors are, Bitcoin was created to solve so many existing financial problems. As a first cryptocurrency, it started to gain tremendous reputations so that so many investors started to invest amounts in it.  

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is very revolutionary technology developed by one of the revolutioner Satoshi Nakamoto. I think the bitcoin is the future because than way of transaction, storage are out of mind of the ordinary people. The price of the coin is main factor and it's return, when bitcoin was released. Nobody believe in them but due to increasing demand and supply it rose up to $20k.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:13 AM, Gooooku said:

i went on a research about crypto

What kind of research you did? May i ask?

I haven't been posting for long, since I am not credited for my not so valuable post, I am absolutely sure, this question has been answered like a million times only in this forum. Anyways let me try and answer you.

First limited supply. Its economics 101. Low supply, high demand means very high price. 
Second: Each and every bitcoin is mined backed by mathematically and logically approved methods. There can never be a bitcoin which exists just because someone wanted it to be. Now compare it to your local currency, you will get the idea how corrupt local currencies are and how divine Bitcoins are. 

Third: Banking for the unbanked. You need a bank account for fiat. With bitcoins all you need is a block chain wallet and you can access it all over the world.

Fourth: Lightening fast transactions. 
Fifth: Devoid of any middle man.
I can go on and on... but its clear bitcoin has like a 1000 year advantage over fiat, and hence the demand and the price spike. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

30 minutes ago, Chichi3 said:

People these days loosing the trust of centralized money and trying to depend on decentralized money.

People are not losing trust for centralized money but decentralized currencies have helped a lot especially for certain things. For example, international transactions, and easy of transfer with the use of only QR codes on phones.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

On 6/17/2020 at 10:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Yeah bitcoins price on this 10 years was so amazing and that's because bitcoin is getting popular and there are a lots of investors on bitcoin, and as we all know bitcoin price depends on demand of bitcoin, when a lots of investors invest on large amounts of bitcoin then the  price rice constantly, that's why

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Me also new hare and learning every day as time goes i learn much and want more to learn i don't have enogh time but still spare few hours on reading articles about crypto world and how it works itsy help me a lot

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

There are many reasons that have led to an increase in the value of bitcoin in recent years, including the increase in companies and people who use bitcoin as the primary currency for paying their products and services, as well as because of speculators.

The price of bitcoin has increased in previous years due to its absolute importance in the world in general, as well as the technology that it uses, which is the blockchain technology and its advantages.

• +1 2