I would like to know your opinion - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Bitcoin is growing due to its popularity in Europe, it is used as a currency in order to pay for any order made from the Internet and not only, it has grown due to user demand

Hello my friend, of course, the limited number of Bitcoin currency 21 million is one of the reasons that increase the price of Bitcoin today, and also my friend, the mining is getting more difficult with the passage of 4 years, so the price increases and the world and all countries have begun to recognize Bitcoin, and do not forget the supply and demand for the commodity will definitely increase its price.

In addition to several factors that have contributed to the rise of bitcoin in recent years such as supply and demand, propaganda ... etc, I think that people's greed for additional sources of income and their need to free themselves from the traditional monetary system  pushed them to move toward the use of bitcoin.

Edited by rakimus

Hi guys

Will freedollars have price 1 piece=1$? What do u think about it? I hope it's possible

May be that will be biggest airdrop per 1 ref

A good topic, my friend, is that Bitcoin is a pioneering currency and there was great demand for it due to its high value, ease and speed of dealing with it, and the complete confidentiality of those who own it.  This led to an increase in its price in 2017 to about $ 20,000, but now its value is around $ 10,000.

I think, that rly strong sudden jump happened artificially (group of people suddenly pushed it), but now the coin looks like rather stable, rly much people using it for different purposes. Some countries even allow using it to buy goods

Supply and demand is the key to one asset to gain some price. It is also the factors that driven the price of cryptocurrency, the higher the demand, the higher the price it will have. That's why some of company that has a token project find a bounty hunter since their main goal is to promote their project then their task that they will assigned to a bounty hunter is to promote their project in some social media sites, the higher the followers or friends, the higher the income. It is their way to gain some attention to public since once the public got interested in their token then it would contribute a lot to its price.

My introduction has started 8 months ago with cryptoworld. In the beginning, I invest a little to see what is going on in the crypto environment. Gradually, I has increased my assets. I has experienced covid-19 wave and lost my half of asset. I made profit after 5-6 monts but I was very greedy and did not get the profit and I am again in loss. I think, in cryptoworld, everyone should be patients, ungreedy (must get the profit) and increae their assets gradually.  

The increase in the price of Bitcoin is due to the huge increase in demand for it gradually, it has gradually increased until it became in 2016 20,000 dollars.

Yes of course I want to express my opinion. Because I think I can learn the things that I know or don't know or why I have problems through opinions. Thank you for sharing this with me

Well, the truth is, I have always wondered the same thing, the fact of how a cryptocurrency grew so much and why bitcoin, because there are some that are worth a lot, but bitcoin is worth too much a single currency. I don't know why, but it would make sense to say that it was because they released very few or something like that, a few million and that's it.

But as I say I do not know, I usually think that there are others with a great value, but not so great, the eht that is the second one could say, the value and difference with bitcoin is enormous, and that advantage that bitcoin takes out of it I don't know how it can be

For 10 years as it says it has grown to be worth 10k usd today that is too much, we do not know why, I think that trx will grow a lot not until that but I think it will end up being worth a lot too.

i think is because it was  one of the first  crypto,  if not the first, and the second important  thing  it that it's  so secure  that it has never  been hacked,  so thanks to that it's  a very appreciated  crypto. 

On 6/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

I believe that bitcoin increased so much, due to the Halving that was made to the cryptocurrency in addition to knowing that it is the most powerful cryptocurrency currently

Bitcoin is the most powerfull coin but earning money in Bitcoin for just buying and sellin is very hard.Because there is a very big capital in bitcoin and this means this coins move very slowly. So alt coins has got smaller capitals and they can getting high and low prices too quickly.Altcoins are risky but if you make good analyzes you can earn money in a very quick way

The high growth that Bitcoin has had in recent years is important, even this year it went from $ 7,000 to $ 10,000, which are numbers that attract a lot of attention because in one year you could have obtained a profit of $ 3000 just by investing and do a Staking.

On 04.10.2020 at 15:35, Jack764 said:

A good topic, my friend, is that Bitcoin is a pioneering currency and there was great demand for it due to its high value, ease and speed of dealing with it, and the complete confidentiality of those who own it.  This led to an increase in its price in 2017 to about $ 20,000, but now its value is around $ 10,000.

Many altcoins was born and dead for several last years, but Bitcoin is existing!

On 6/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

If we will compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we will see an enormous difference in fact ,now bitcoin have an honest place within the economic of internet and most of the people use it and trust it

19 hours ago, RICZAROS12 said:

The high growth that Bitcoin has had in recent years is important, even this year it went from $ 7,000 to $ 10,000, which are numbers that attract a lot of attention because in one year you could have obtained a profit of $ 3000 just by investing and do a Staking.

Price of Bitcoin influences on price of altcoins. We are need to be careful when invest in crypto.

Bitcoin is like the root of all currencies, it peaked due to an explosion it had in 2017 when 10 years ago it was worth not a dollar, this world of cryptocurrencies is so suddenly any currency comes out and in a while it can have a very important fly.

Bitcoin is used by much people all over the world which that can be the reason for it to perform well in long time. Ethereum can have successful like bitcoin because is gain much users also.

4-5 months is a long time to be in the forum, I have been in the forum for 1 week and the truth is that I am learning every day about cryptocurrencies, there is always a lot of new information that we do not know. what gives bitcoin value are the number of people who accept it as valid, and in the last 10 years it has grown a lot because it will be the main capitalization of all markets in the future. I also believe that this will help everyone to carry out our projects on the Internet, and the technology will continue to evolve until the moon.

Bitcoin is one of the flagship currencies that started this entire revolution called cryptography. It seems incredible to me that having come so far since its inception, it is still not given the importance it deserves for the development of the economy within a country.

Bitcoin is what it is today because a lot of people believe in it. Cryptocurrency exists as long as people believe or have interest in it. We the users are the reasons its price continue increasing. The demand is always higher than the supply. Bitcoin today is enjoying the law of mass absorption.

I had already registered in Crypto talk but I had not had the opportunity to interact, but it is a very interesting portal with a lot of information, but if we talk about Bitcoin it seems to me a very beneficial mode and a good opportunity to do business and make our money profitable.