I would like to know your opinion - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

@Gooooku it is because over time, more people started trying bitcoin because of the blockchain technology and its features like decentralization and privacy. with the increased demand and support, its value started increasing. So when people knew how much profit they could make off of bitcoin and its potential, more investors started investing in it till we reached this day where almost everyone have some in their wallets.

Bitcoin is very revolutionary technology developed by one of the revolutioner Satoshi Nakamoto.. It helps people  a lot to make money without  doing much thing..  People  can make money at home.  At this corona situation  its helping  a lot of people  

It is correct friend, your research is on the right track but you have yet to investigate the blockchain or rather the chain of blocks that is what allows cryptos to be created between chains to form a cryptocurrency. 

This website is a trusted website because it works here and pays properly. From here it is possible to acquire knowledge and develop one's skills.

Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency in the world. The demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day. When the demand is increased, the price of bitcoin also will go high. Most of the people who work in cryptocurrency they work with bitcoin. Now in these days, bitcoin price is increasing. And it broke all the record of before in this year. People who bought bitcoin before they have earned a good profit by selling it.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will open a new era and a new financial and economic system, and I believe that bitcoin, like other new technological inventions, will develop and continue to grow.

Yes friend certainly the BITCOIN is reduced because there will be only 21 million BTC which has created its huge increase in cost, however additionally what accelerated this cost rise has been the pandemic disease of Covid-19 which considerably affected the finances of all nations all over the world and they were forced to look for new value shelter devices because inflation is devaluing fiat money.

• +2 1

It is really bewildering what happened within the extension within the fetched of Bitcoin that this unused cash, which is fair ten a long time of age, gone some time recently numerous paper financial guidelines and indeed went some time recently the current gold huge number of a long time earlier. I believe that the world's necessity for straightforward overseeing within the cash advertise has extended the intrigued for Bitcoin, being amazing. It isn't restricted to a specific government organization. This incited an mind blowing intrigued for Bitcoin, and subsequently an extension in its costs.

6 hours ago, Marsk23 said:

I don't have such information about that but I try my best to learn more here because in every person there are different questions so that some time people ask about something so we learn from them so as like that sometimes I will learn about this and hope I will be able to give you suggestion about that.

@Gooooku I dont know why you haven't been active but it would be nice if you can be visiting this forum regularly because there is alot to learn here. @Marsk23 i understand you said you dont know much about that so I think the reason why bitcoin has improved for the past years is because the investors are increasing day by day so when we have more investors(I mean with big investment) in a particular coin the coin will be very much appreciated in no time.

My opinion about etherium is that it will cross 2000$ in the next week.

All coins will be pump so hard, it's the best time to enter in BTC and ETH for a good profit in 2 weeks.

Many here in this forum have many opinions that they encounters and a lot of them here shared there opinions and experienced they got through this platform and the benefits.

This rise in the price of bitcoin was due to the widespread spread it has achieved among all countries of the world and many investors have begun investing in this currency...😷😷

On 6/18/2020 at 1:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Demand and supply are the reasons behind the rise and fall of any currency.When the demand for Bitcoin increases, so does its price.If there is no balance of demand and supply then no currency market can last long.

I read today an article about some airlines in America that will allow travelers to pay using bitcoin, and the payment giant PayPal has entered the cryptocurrency market. We will see many amazing events in the world to adopt Bitcoin soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Bitcoin coin is the primary digital currency and the reason for the dispatch of crypto and acquired its incentive from its high course rate since there were no contenders like it today and its showcasing esteem is immense as the mining rewards decrease at regular intervals attempts to lessen money expansion and keep up its worth

According to my opinion, this is an advanced platform. Here you can work in a very short time and earn a very good income. Since I am a student I love to do this job. Because you can earn more money in a very short time. You can be successful if you follow all the rules here. So don't be negligent at the work. Be responsible for your work.

It is scant, which means there is a fixed absolute stock and it is received broadly every one of these years as a result of its usecase and the security of the organization. 

Bitcoin was a progressive innovation that most likely changed the fate of accounts as of now. In the event that you need to realize more you need to find out about Bitcoin, study the whitepaper, and watch instructive recordings about how it functions. You can likewise peruse a couple of posts on the Bitcoin subsection of this gathering that are enlightening.

• +5 1

Yes there are many people here who have benefited from Bitcoin currencies and as a result it has spread widely in countries all over the world, for which many investors started investing in this currency and made a lot of money.  And so I think the price of Bitcoin will be much higher in the coming years as it is in great demand by users around the world.

Cryptocurrency prices vary depending on demand and supply If the price of a cryptocurrency goes up or down, demand and supply will be responsible for it.The reason for the decrease in the price of Bitcoin is the supply of demand.

The major factors are, Bitcoin was created to solve so many existing financial problems. As a first cryptocurrency, it started to gain tremendous reputations so that so many investors started to invest amounts in it.  

bro my opinion is to join cryptototalk it is very best sites for earning and for more knowledge so i came there😍.it is very usefull site for begineer some dificult but in some time we learn. earning is not important but knowldge is important so this is very best site for gain knowledge thank you all be happy

A lot of people have achieved great profits through bitcoin since its inception until now ,bitcoin have a good place in the enconomic of internet and most people use it and trust it .

This rise in the price of bitcoin was due to the widespread spread it has achieve among .and uts entry into many areas of life in addition to it's limitations ,they raised significantly of its value .

I think when it was introduced the mining was nit done and mostly people perceive it as a scam but when the mining of it was done then demand was less so the value increased with the increasing of its demand .

There has become a great demand for Bitcoin due to the many advantages of cryptocurrencies in terms of speed, reliability, and safety of transactions and non-interference from a third party in dealing with these currencies, and the most important thing is the large price fluctuations of these currencies that attracted investors from around the world to invest in Bitcoin